Sign in to follow this  
RelentlessHeroe

Dragen Eggs

you have to finish the quests given by the gods and gain their favor, after the 4th quest or so, they will start asking you if you have heard anything about dragons, once they do, say no they will then tell you the story of dragons fang, after that you will be able to find them hidden in caves around the different maps.

This is eazyer to do on the MR home server, or elevation server though, because the gods are harder to find on the freedom servers.

Edited by wolfersmcwolf
  • Like 11

you have to finish the quests given by the gods and gain their favor, after the 4th quest or so, they will start asking you if you have heard anything about dragons, once they do, say no they will then tell you the story of dragons fang, after that you will be able to find them hidden in caves around the different maps.

This is eazyer to do on the MR home server, or elevation server though, because the gods are harder to find on the freedom servers.

6BHYNr.gif

dragon eggs not really a mechanic that you can use :P

as in, dragons are unique creatures and only 4 will spawn on a server, and don't respawn

Edited by Fireflyb

Oh dear lord...

Dragons are unique, theres four types, and usually each only spawns once per server (Rolf is able to respawn them when the urge takes him).

Gathering eggs is... challenging. Has to be female and has to be kept fed 24/7 till it drops.

http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Dragon

EDIT: When did they start swimming? I always evaded them by going into water.

Dragons lay 1 egg approximately every 6(?) Real life months and only when kept fed, so it would be a very time consuming process, if you even managed to find a dragon first, iirc dragon type isn't dictated by parent though (so a female black dragon could lay an egg that hatches into a green dragon)

The wiki is your friend on this:

http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Dragon

http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Huge_egg

However, as Fireflyb said they are unique so it will be very difficult for you to find one as i believe most are dead or probably already penned somewhere on most servers.

Nah you can still try your best to get one, you work hard enough you can do anything.

• Like 1

Step one: find a free roaming dragon.

Step two: see step one.

• Like 6

This isn't something people are just going to hand over information to you about. You'll need to beat the info out of them. Look how long it's taken info about traders to get out there.

Stuff like dragon eggs are prime target items... very limited in number with huge numbers of players slavering to get one, so good luck getting anyone to reveal details.

Been on more than a few raids myself to steal such or break into a fortified dragon.

Been on more than a few raids myself to steal such or break into a fortified dragon.

How does one break into a fortified dragon?

• Like 1

Currently the white dragon on Independence is being farmed for her eggs. Its the only case of dragon farming that I know of. The baby drags that hatch from the eggs are killed for scales hides, which are then turned into armor sets and sold for real world money (50 euros). Its not an easy thing to be done since dragons bash walls and take a large group of players to kill; however, it looks like it is incredibly profitable for people who are lucky enough to capture one. Few have been able to enter the dragon farm since it is fiercely guarded with spirit templars and walls. You can try going there yourself but you will be disappointed unless they decide to be really nice and let you have a look around. I doubt they would sell you an egg, and if they did it would be outrageously expensive.

EDIT: This might be incorrect because little information is actually known by the general public about how dragons work.

All of the other dragons were killed by raiding groups. Sadly, they might never be seen again on the servers were they once prowled.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

How does one break into a fortified dragon?

Well that stuff about them being soft in the belly is bunk.

The trick is to distract them with a nice juicy looking player that is loaded up with Ipecac-laced wine.

• Like 3

Currently the white dragon on Independence is being farmed for her eggs. Its the only case of dragon farming that I know of.

A dragon on Celebration is also being farmed, and a black dragon on Deli.

I thought the white on Indy was dead a long time ago, no wonder there is no business to be done for armour crafters.

im sure people just keep them banked if they get them anyway

of the original 4 on indy, every one was male......

Ya know I vaguely recal one fantasy source that had dragons as asexual...

Afaik its the Black on Deli and the Black on cele which are being farmed