Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

How Many Upcoming Features Can You See In This Screenshot?

Two. Unless new unseen textures count. Than 3.

Edited by Alyeska

Hey, are those fern bushes scattered in the grass?

EDIT:

I think I see some new palisades in the far left, too! Thanks for changing the iron fence texture to match the house walls, by the way =)

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

I see three:

Shingled Roof,

Fern

and a glimpse of the palisade.

Maybe the thatch roof, and the floor because those are still upcoming

Oh dear, you nerfed my palisades....

Guess I'll have to knock them all down now and replace with multi story houses.

Looks like Stone and Wood walls are mixed on the same structure. Neat.

I see roofs that don't match the houses and too many support beams on those wooden walls. I like how at least the iron fences seem to be made to fit with stone houses though.

Looking good, I think we need a "medium stone wall" though - something with the same texture as houses but high enough to not be visible over, but not as high as a tall wall (obviously) or house walls. I often find the iron walls too "busy." And maybe some more gate types too to go with some of the new stuff? ;)

It just keeps getting better and better :P

Edited by Docterchese
  • Like 1

Grass textures

Dirt path textures

Iron Fence textures

Roof textures

Floor board

Palisades

Stone wall textures change to wood trim

Edited by Hussars

Here is a better screenshot for you might be able to see in more detail.

https://twitter.com/...4/photo/1/large

I think the bars in the fence need to be put back like they were and the roof does not match up all that well but all in all it looks good. (still have issues with the wood trim color/texture but what can you do, lol)

Edited by Kegan

I see roofs that don't match the houses and too many support beams on those wooden walls. I like how at least the iron fences seem to be made to fit with stone houses though.

Yeah, roof does not hang over far enough but it all looks good.

Well new graphic changes are always a bit *disruptive* to those who are very familiar with the old ones. I remember when the forges and ovens were changed to the current graphics and it took me a bit of time to get used to their smaller size and new appearance.

As for the palisades in the background *peeking* up off to the side; I think they are too far away to get any accurate viewpoint of them. Hopefully the *see through* aspect of them has been eliminated by placing the vertical logs against eachother, as I also have 3/4 of my main deed perimiter surrounded by them. I would like to see them retain their current height as well but seeing that tall stone walls have been *dwarfed* in height, I don't hold out much hope for that either.

The iron fence stonework matching the house stonework is a nice touch though. Anyone seen the low stone walls? I hope they will be changed to match the stone house texture as well. And yes, there seem to be *fern* type plants growing to the right with a new cilff/rockface texture below them too.

=Ayes=

I can see some new things at the bottom right side. I cant tell what that very dark green or greenish something is(apparently thats a new rock model) . And those plants.. are those completely new plants or just a different model for an existing one? Then a palisade at the top left, floor tiles at the house(tough those dont seem new) new roof types of course, those trees might have a new model too i cant tell, then those wood sticks sticking out from the house walls, wooden crosses in the windows. Thats all i can see

Edited by atazs

I see:

new house textures

new roofs

different rock texture

fern in the grass

wooden porch shade

different door textures

different trimmings between roof and walls

looks great guys. Is that for the 1.0?

I love the ferns.

Grass looks a lot more "manicured." A little too much for me personally though its ok. I think this link shows it in more detail: https://twitter.com/Saroman_Wurm/status/258298189415841792/photo/1/large

I'd love it if the "wild" stage of grass still looked wild and we had the option to cut the grass if we wanted to get the manicured look. Short medium and tall can look manicured but once it gets to "wild" it has that wild look again.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Wow, Wurm is getting destroyed one graphic at a time. Low stone walls, just ugly. Please at least make door supports face the same way s windows and wall? That being said, Roofs look good, but cmon, the graphics are sharper for sure, but going backwards in the ways of visual aesthetics.

• Like 2

I absolutely love the new wooden wall textures. I don't feel quite so newbish anymore by building them. :P

will stone house walls and iron fences now require shards to build? (as the textures are shards and not bricks)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this