Sign in to follow this  
Cornchips

New Kingdom Title [Epic]

Was going through my mind today, what if there was a brand new title to add to the levels you can appoint (Royal Avenger, Court Smith, Bloodwhisperer, etc.) that would either

-Boost animal husbandry

-or increase chance or traited animals

-increase chance of good traits

The name is completely up for discussion, a few ideas I thought of where:

Royal Breeder

Bloodline Maker

Battlehorse Maker (BL version)

This would show up when you look at the token just like any other title.

Any other ideas and +1/-1 should be posted.

Animal husbandry is insanely easy to grind if you stick at it, especially on Epic as I've got over 60 and I barely ever groom a horse. I'm unsure a title to boost the skill or add traits is really necessary. However, giving a bonus towards good traits in the pool could work, similar to how Court Smith gives higher creation %.

+1 make everything on epic easier and easier so the instant gratification crowd stays over there.

+1 make everything on epic easier and easier so the instant gratification crowd stays over there.

Weak troll. I give it a 1/10.

I'm of the opinion kingdom titles should just go away so definitely against adding more. They made some sense on Wild when there were 3 kingdoms but they were the defining factor in PMK creation on Epic. Without them there'd have been almost no need for the cost/size limits on PMKs.

To clarify it's the bonuses I think should go away. I don't care how many meaningless Titles there are.

Edited by belthize

Kingdom titles shouldn't give any bonuses in the first place.