Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

~Independence Community Map

Hi you did put my deed Olstorp a bit wrong. it shall be Y58 X58 just above guard tower and linkoping at second corn on the road.

now it added at y57x58 and thats is a bit wrong.

Keep up the good work....

Edited by axizon

Ok I was confused by your first message. I'll make the change tonight.

Edited by Wraithglow

Axizon I've made the change for u, please check that it's right now.

Also added Mystic Meadows (33x 25y) by request of Ultan in-game

Thanks wraithglow now it is on the right spot.

Nice work and keep going

Hi Wraithglow,

thanks for maintaining the map!

Could you please add my deed "Clochpoint" to the map at 24x 43y. It's bang on in the center of the square.

Thanks

Magnir

G'day

Just letting you know, "Promesse" 54x 35y and "Avec Amour" 62x 43y have both been disbanded for some time. I was the mayor of both.

Sorry for the delay in notice :)

Hey all, I have been exploring different options for the community map to increase functionality and what not and in doing so I found a nice little online image zooming app that seems to work pretty well with the map, so here is a link to it displaying the Inde map, enjoy.

I plan on continuing to explore other options though, just to see what all is possible.

Edited by Tazuras

Hey

Please update village name at 40x 55y

Old name: Bearshark Bay

New name: Bearshark Bay Trading Company

Cheers

Gud'Evening!

Have some updates for the map around the 30x by 38y area, where the Liberty named deeds are.

All of these updates are in the corrected map image below.

1st, is updated shore line in that area

2nd. I moved and renamed my deed from "Liberty Shores" to "Albia Marina"

3rd. my Alt VirgilTracy has planted a new Deed "Liberty Castle" as indicated

4th, I corrected spelling for Hanover Port ...

... and updated its shoreline and added the new canel that has been there since last June

... and updated the highways SE of it .. that bottom hwy part to SE no longer exists.

5th... Expect seperate msg from "Metrix"

..... giving you the OK to Add his deed "Lower Liberty" where I have placed it on the map

6th ... moved Corner Haven to it's correct position.. it was never that far west

7th... to Albia Heights (my alt Moomba's deed) have added a Mail Box symbol

8th and finally removed part of the road east of the Lower Liberty name as it is now gone from there to where it joins Hwy down from the Howl,

Hope this is of some help to you.. Albia_Marina_Area_Map_2013-01-19.jpg

Cheers!

Hughmongus, Mayor of Albia Marina

Edited by HughMongus

Thanks for throwing this up there Hugh, As said. Deed holder for Lower Liberty and i approve this message. :)

Can you please remove Heavenly Retreat and Heavenly Retreat Citizens in 44x61y and replace them with The Dog House

Hi could you add the deed of Europa @ 24x 6y, on the strip of land west of Nutters treehouse and East of the water crossing at West Samling. Also suggest moving the trader and post box symbol to the other edge of the box 25x 6y as that represents the position better and people have difficulty locating it.

Many thanks, Guvnor

Hey there! I game im Giblet. I just made "Moonlight Citadel." The coords are "35x, 16y." There is a old ruin "Gem cove." are on the map. It is'nt there anymore. please put my village on map:) thanks.

I'm building a place on 16x 9y called Fort Primula, it's above the peat area, nearer to the edge of 8y and 9y. thanks.

edit: there's also a guard tower within the deed. not sure if that's worth mentioning.

Edited by Necrololicon

Hey again. I just got my village on the map. But found only equal out, Gem cove as delete'ed from map is right. Whoville dont insist any more. And my village Moonlight Citadel are between them :) Would be nice if it get's right :) Thanks

Coords: "35X, 16y."

Thank you for your good work on the map! You changed "Save cove" to "Moonlight Citadel." It is true, but it is in between it and "Whoville." And Whoville is no longer the case. When you change the "Moonlight Citadel" a little down, place a guard tower. Thank you for patience, and most of all the good work;) Giblet.

updated again. If it's still wrong, you're gonna need to draw me a picture.

Greetings. I would like to request that Wylderhurst be placed on the map. The coordinates are 49x by 14y. We also have a guard tower if you could include that as well. Here is a pic of where I would like it placed. Thank you much! Lovin WURM! :D

Wylderhurst%20Scrap%20JPG.jpg

I DO want to point out though that your image uploading directions are still wrong. Just leaving this here so maybe someone will see it and fix it. Here are some of the discrepancies I found in 2 different help areas on images:

"The gallery can be used to upload images you wish to share with the community. To access it, click the "Gallery" tab at the top of any page."

No gallery tab.

"Clicking an upload link or button will take you to the media upload page. This is a two step process.

The first step is to select or create an album (or category) to upload the images into. Once the album or category has been set, you can upload images right away when the upload form reveals itself.

When you have uploaded the images you wish, you click the 'Review & Publish' button which will allow you to rotate the image or edit the image's details"

Default Uploader

The default uploader allows you to upload attachments one at a time. To begin, press the button. A box will appear for you to select the file on your computer that you want to attach. Select the file you want to upload.

Hopefully things will get sorted out and people won't run into as many misleading help pages as I did.

Thanks for the help. :)

Satyva

Edited by Satyva

Winterfels located at coordinates 20x and 49y to freddom, lleft of frontier, and about of trinity stronghold. Winterfels is in the near of Gurus bear Grater.

Edited by Xenjon

Satyva, use imgur - i think that's what most people do. You should be able to upload images without signing up for an account.

• Like 1

Wraithglow, no changes just wanted to say thanks for keeping up with this.

:)

29Y 22x South of Holmside right next to it on the water, Deed name is Epic Outlaws