Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

~Independence Community Map

i would like to see a dead player shrine icon added to mouse hole and to the key guide please

Map updated for those who gave the information right hehe.

Shikohadou - Are you the mayor of Mouse Hole? I am hesitant to add in an icon for this as it sets a bit of a morbid precedent... perhaps see if others would also like to see it added.

I would like to add our little deed Paradiso to the Community Map

paradiso.png

43/44y by 37/38x

Thanks in advance.

We have abandoned this deed and relocated to Celebration. So this can be removed :)

Thanks!

Spider Cove is at 54X 11Y

My Deed is Directly South of Savage Garden, Mid way for mark would be directly below the "V" in saVage garden.

Hi there,

at my deed and around is growing a steppes. It is the quadrants

32x, 14y
33x, 14y
32x, 13y
33x, 13y

I'd like to name it "Aelfred", if that not working, "Aelfred's Steppes". It will continue to grow

the sunrise deeds at 59y46x don't exist anymore and i need "Red Mountain Trade Port" to be added at 59y 46x please and thank you

Updated.

Hi there,

at my deed and around is growing a steppes. It is the quadrants

32x, 14y
33x, 14y
32x, 13y
33x, 13y

I'd like to name it "Aelfred", if that not working, "Aelfred's Steppes". It will continue to grow

Can you give me an image to work with? I don't want to just shade in all 4 squares if it's not actually a square steppe. Do the roads still exist? etc.

Hi,

Have some updates for the map.

27x, 6y - Xanadu is now, "Samling"

38x, 36y - Agrarian Cultivators is now, "Port Onody Farm"

36x, 36y - Silvertown is gone

36x, 36y - Tinkertown is gone

36x, 22y - Option is gone

36x, 23y - Mystic Valley is gone

Thanks

Here is the picture, the lightgreen is the Steppes as it is actually, tried to be as exact as possible. The roads and all other things exist, removed nothing just transforming.

indy2_zps4f3c764e.png

At Red Mountain Trade port if you could put the icons up for it thatt it has a mail box, Markets i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Yam

Here is the picture, the lightgreen is the Steppes as it is actually, tried to be as exact as possible. The roads and all other things exist, removed nothing just transforming.

[snip,snip]

Hi Anson,

I have been working on a map geography update for that whole area for submission to Wraithglow.

So last night I sent an Alt over and spent a few hours to properly survey your Steppe into update I had discussed with Wraithglow earlier in the day.

Please See my next message for this map.   I tried to be as accurate as possible.

I corrected the position of your deed and the guard tower at the top of the hill.

Did my best with local roads, but Scared Brown Bear was intent on chasing me around occasionally.

Cheers! Hughmongus

a surveyor-contributor to the Indy Map Project

Gud'day Wraithglow,    June 27, 2013 at 07:59 UTC

Per our discussion yesterday afternoon (about 8 hours ago), below is the promised shoreline geography update for the Samlingfjord and NE part of the Inner Sea.

I visited Bay View (which recently went down) and found no merchants or mailbox so I remove those.

I added " Albia Fjord " at  23x - 13y

...and after supper last night, having seen Anson's msg above, I sent an Alt over to properly survey his new Steppe area and incorporate it into the below map update.  It is already scaled to the existing map, just a matter of copy and paste after lining up.

The proper scaled version ( 1476 by 820 ) can be retrieved and saved from Lightshot at...

http://prntscr.com/1c6pjj   2013-06-27 @ 07:50 UTC - Samlingfjord-Upper Inner Sea coastline Update inc Angel Coast Steppe

Independence_Map_Geography_2013-06-27_07

Please use the Lightshot link, the above has been compressed to fit this forum.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Cheers! Hughmongus

mayor Albia Marina, Terraformer and highway builder

Edited by HughMongus

Greetings,

Le cirque des reves 49x 31y disbanded long ago.

Thanks

Hello.

New deed at 22x 44y. Killing For Food.

Right between Port Akhenaten and Mash Mania, near water.

Thanks!

[snip,snip]

Hi Anson,

I have been working on a map geography update for that whole area for submission to Wraithglow.

So last night I sent an Alt over and spent a few hours to properly survey your Steppe into update I had discussed with Wraithglow earlier in the day.

Please See my next message for this map.   I tried to be as accurate as possible.

I corrected the position of your deed and the guard tower at the top of the hill.

Did my best with local roads, but Scared Brown Bear was intent on chasing me around occasionally.

Cheers! Hughmongus

a surveyor-contributor to the Indy Map Project

looks great so far, i don't have the right methods for land surveying;)

Now if you enter the name of the Steppe, "Aelfred's Steppe" it would be complete.

Thanks

looks great so far, i don't have the right methods for land surveying;)

Now if you enter the name of the Steppe, "Aelfred's Steppe" it would be complete.

Thanks

Adding an area name would be Wraithglow's call to make, not mine.  As you have submitted it, one now has to await his decision.  All I am doing is updating the geography of the map.

Cheers! Hughmongus

Hermit's Haven is at between 64-65 x and 60-61y on map, also a mailbox at same spot, Here is a picture of the exact place (marked with red):

NnNlyuy.png

Thanks.

Edited by Davion

Hi,

Vastervik (coo. 40x 28y / Harmony Lake) changed it's name and owner. The deed is now called Lorath, could you please change it? 

Thanks in advance  ^_^

Hello Wraith time to show both of my deeds. Here's the map

y5Zjdog.png

Hello, We at Red Mountain Trade Port now have a completed highway that goes from Red mountain trade port to Buckeye Port. We see that a partial road exists on the map we wanted to let you know that we do in fact connect all the way to buckeye port. We also host many merchants at Red Mountain Trade Port we are a trade hub.  If you could make these changes and add our mail box on there we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Yamuliss 

can you change the name from Hermitage (X: 63 / Y: 60) to: The Infernal Outpost

Could you please add

An-Gor at – 27x 45y

as8afj6c.png