Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

~Independence Community Map

/maprevisions.jpg

Changes:

Proper name of deed located at 30y 14x is Lakeside Fort

New deed founded: Lakeside Plantation (located at 30y 13x)

Deed has a mailbox (next to the deed token)

I dug a connection between to two bodies of water --- connection is shallow, only deep enough for small boats

Edited by Hiro

Hi Wraithglow,

Sorry but i havent seen the map change in a month now, even after now you saying you updated it, its the same, Im using the link in your first post, is this the wrong link now ?

For example. Kings Landing (mine and my wifes deed) Is in your forum post in the spoiler of listed villages, but not on the map. We posted that village recently.

Thanks,

Dakota.

Edited by Dakota

Hi Wraithglow,

Sorry but i havent seen the map change in a month now, even after now you saying you updated it, its the same, Im using the link in your first post, is this the wrong link now ?

For example. Kings Landing (mine and my wifes deed) Is in your forum post in the spoiler of listed villages, but not on the map. We posted that village recently.

Thanks,

Dakota.

You need to completely reload the page with the map, most browsers you hold shift and push the reload button.

You need to completely reload the page with the map, most browsers you hold shift and push the reload button.

That did not work either, we have 3 PCs here at my house, and none of them show an updated map.

Here is an example for you, does anyone actually see Kings Landing on the map at 48x 53y ? It says its there on the village name list in this forum, but we dont see it on any of these PCs.

Lots of others new ones from recent posts not there either.

Patience - I submitted the map to be updated on 20/04/13 but it didn't go up until some time today. I've rechecked link today and it is definitely correct, so if you still have problems NOW then it's on your end.

Oh, guess I never posted this, Jmainguy's fiend club, 61x 26y, is no longer there.

Patience - I submitted the map to be updated on 20/04/13 but it didn't go up until some time today. I've rechecked link today and it is definitely correct, so if you still have problems NOW then it's on your end.

Thanks, it now works, I had to do the shift reload thing again, and this time it updated.

Thanks again for your hard work Wraithglow, me and my wife Shaylie really do appreciate it.

Dakota & Shaylie

Edited by Dakota

http://prntscr.com/11vj3b

Where the mailbox is Due east of river runs deep. 36y 53x

put mark just a touch north of the mailbox but touching it... mailbox doesn't exist anymore at location btw.

name = Riksdag

I've recently established the deed Storm's End and would appreciate if you added it to the map.

1. Storm's End is located on the North East corner of 43x33y

2. Myrtana no longer exists, could you please remove it from the map.

8BY8Nwv.jpg

Edited by Slickshot

If you could also add Alagaesia to the map that would be great!

Alagaesia is right below the trader icon, at 43x33y

4CZzQtq.jpg

Ok all updates above this point have been submitted. should go live in a day or two hopefully (I'll edit this post when they are done).

Thanks for the wonderful pics guys - makes my life much easier.

Hello, we just moved to Inde and settled in the ruins of Sunrise at x56 y59, We have a large deed there that we plan to build as a trade port. The name of our village/ trade port is Kings and Queens Landing, It has a mail box there. If you could put us on the map remove Sun Rise we would really appreciate it. Thank you. Yamuliss

Please change Nolife at 47x51y to Fennec Farms.

I changed the name of my settlement a day or two ago.

Thanks!

ifvHrSD.png

A=White Run

B= Dragon's Reach

White run is Cuddlekinz but she has not posted herself because she had a hard time figuring out where she is on the map so I am posting for her.

Also Stone Harbour Farms SE of Maple Island is disbanded

Edited by Rasu

Building off Rasu's map snippet above:

- The deeds "Anything" (55x,34y) and "Brandil" (55x,38y) are long gone.

- "Noctus Infernus" has been re-renamed "The Weald"

- At 53x,37/38y is the deed "Hedge Row" (right at the end of that little N-S road above the words "Oak Harbour")

- The guard tower shown just north of Oak Harbour and east of Bloodforge Bay is gone.

we had some change on x58 y58 and x59 y59

olstorp and linkoping is gone and they have create Minas Tirith together se followed link

all area that is yellow is owned by minas tirith, the deed size is deed+peremeter almost 10k tile

but out a 2 merchants and a trader too.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111186541832672778571/albums/5872364584443620545?hl=sv

thx for a wonderfull job you guys do, keep it up =)

Edited by nachtiti

Current deeds, towers, traders of our island. Been a long time since we sent you an update. And roughly 7/8 of the island is green now, might as well paint it all green. =)

51042_zps60c11ea9.png

Edited by leaf

I've updated all except Yamuliss - I assume you really meant 46x 59y, but there are two sunrise deeds there. Are both gone, or just one, and if so which?

Edited by Wraithglow

thx for the put out, but you forgot to take away the name Linkoping =) at x59 y59

Vulcan Outpost at 58x,34y is long gone.

54x, 36y just to the west of the guard tower, is the deed Undine Grotte.

anyone have a link to the dump for Independence?

Edit: I found one

Edited by Kegan

Please remove this marked red road. Some of it no more exist, and this cave pass is not used any more as well. 

5oMITnv.jpg