Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

~Independence Community Map

lol oops, will fix them tonight

Edit: Fixed.

Edited by Wraithglow

Goblins Surfing 37X, 24Y has a guard tower at NW corner of the deed. Thank you.

can you remove "chuck norris lives" from 37x 4y and move it to 63x 30y . i am on the coast just north of royston vassey

Could you change the name of Insanosylum (30x, 62y) to Djakarta. The settlement has been gone for a while but is now reinhabited.

Still can't get the pic to post. Sorry. I'll try later.sisyphus.jpg One more time. Deed is at 34X, 25Y - "The Sisyphus Endeavour" , "X" marks the spot.

thank you,

Umbriago

Edited by Umbriago

Hey Wraith, Maple Park (53x 31y) no longer exists and in it's place is now my new deed Lhant. Also there are other deeds in the area that no longer exist:

Freehaven Farms

Mags-place

There is now a guard tower along the East side of the north/south highway just south of the road leading to (the now disbanded) Maple Park as show in the map i'm providing.

Mlur5GE.png

Thanks!

Please make the following changes to Black Dog Island as noted in this pic, Add a Guard Tower East of Raider Nation Change the roads remove Rum Runners, and replace with Thirteen Thirteen Mockingbird Lane ( EddieMunster founded it )indemap_zps168a099b.png

Once again, thx wraith for a fantastic job, quite the undertaking to keep updated.

I have another deed to post, but will do so when I have created a clear concise picture to post.

People, take the time to make a little map. It helps Wraith out a lot.

We'd like to name our island please. We moved here 2? years ago and still have a very active village, 1 other small deed on the island but they haven't played for a long time.

Indy - 61y, 9x.

Stubborn Island. =)

Updated. Leaf, you were slightly too late so i'll put it in with the next one so long as nobody else objects.

Janek, I need to know exactly where to put it, unless you don't really care where it goes

Edited by Wraithglow

Could you add a merchant symbol to Havilah – 21x 24y ? (just above the mail-symbol, on the other side of the mainroad)

Many thanks in advance :)

Edit: and a guardtower symbol just where the "e" is from "The" in "The Dark Forest" (just next to Havilah)

Edited by Lycanthropic

Mordhause 51x 47y, Hatsune Hovel 53x, 53y, Saltwater mines 53x, 52y, Whitefall 51x, 52y are all long disbanded

Saltwater 51x, 53y is now Roadside

Updated. Also removed some disbands by request of Gumbo, and added Chiqqita Bananaland (42x 54y) by request of Chiqa

you'll hate me :P

Bearshark Castle 27x 44y

its exactly where i put it here : slightly left over the tower

eU1z6PF.jpg

and remove Pypland, Forest Dene Pass and Sigillum Sanguis please, they are long gone now

Edited by Miretta

Updated for you Miretta. I assume you just used an older version of the map for your screenshot? Or has Bearshark Harbour actually changed to Bearshark Reserve (and lost Baywatch, Albia Gardens, Sunnyshore, Dragon's Lair)?

Hello,

great map, really helpful for new players like me.

I got a small deed with my character Boa - "Greenborough" at 30x, 44y - located at the "h" of Sunnyshore above the watchtower.

Would be nice if you add me some day.

Cheers

Liari

can ya Add Elwood's Bunker at 31X 6Y where Home sweet home used to be dotties old deed.

Updated for you Miretta. I assume you just used an older version of the map for your screenshot? Or has Bearshark Harbour actually changed to Bearshark Reserve (and lost Baywatch, Albia Gardens, Sunnyshore, Dragon's Lair)?

yeah I used an older map ;) didnt notice XD

I propose to add Great South Mountain Road to the map :)

When you step on it this is one and only highway on Indy that appears green on the Event window, so may I suggest to mark it somehow on the map.

Baywatch, Albia Gardens, Sunnyshore and Dragon's Lair are still there.

She just planted a 2nd Bearshark deed west of Bearshark Harbour, per her map.

Cheers! Hugh

Edited by HughMongus