Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

~Independence Community Map

45y, 29x Is Dragon's Lair

Sunny shore is just inside the highway sharing tile

There is a full clay pit along that coast from the road to sunnyshore.deed_zps62a76ca8-1_zps797c0f6f.jpg

Edited by silverback

Hello can you add Linkoping to Y59 X59 at the road end and put a mercant icon and mailbox out too. thx

and good work =)

Edited by nachtiti

At 29x 17y area. Vanguards Castle is now Darkenstone Citadel. And Port Canon was disbanded and no longer exists.

HeiKin Hollow just north of thunder valley 50x 31y right up against the mountain ty

Could you please add Friendswood at 12x-8y and also add a mailbox at this location. Also, you could remove the mark for "Falcon Spike" I have seen no such deed in this area.

Edited by Jreese

I would like to add our little deed Paradiso to the Community Map

paradiso.png

43/44y by 37/38x

Thanks in advance.

Can you add a mountain icon in the middle of eminence island. A lot of people believe its flat when in reality its just a big mountain covered in trees.

Miner's Haven (30y 12x) was disbanded due to lack of upkeep.

Sellanraa and Lakewater Glade ( 30y 13x) don't exist anymore (not sure when they were disbanded, but it was before I started playing)

Happy Hunting Grounds (31y 15x) also no longer exists.

My deed is Lakeside Keep (30x 14y) just above the peat.

Also there is a Guard Tower on 31y, 15x at the water's edge (I tried to place on map) and on the edge of the lake close to where Sellanraa was (also placed on map roughly).

Map:

indeedit.png

Edited by Hiro

Thankyou in advance, Wraith.

Castle Davos is now gone and I have set up Black Wolf Cove Estate (62x, 6y) there.

BWCEindimap_zpsc860a2a9.jpg

There are 2 other guard towers : One at Challisland and the other just SW of Black Wolf Cove estate.

Cheers,

Milo

Edited by Milosanx

Hi!

Have build my deed Olstorp at Y58 X58 above the guardtower . its the second turn on the road on the map. And add a mailbox icon.

Great Work and have a nice day

Edited by axizon

Hello,

Can you change the name on Buckeye Horse Market to Grey Mountain Stables... X43 Y57

Thanks,

Could i have my place replace where union harbor is as it no longer exists 52x 10y my place is Arcane Laboratories