Sign in to follow this  
Raamkozijn

100 Farming Skill At Last!

Thank you very much everyone, for the kind words and congratulations :)

I'd like to share the joy with the community, therefore I'll give away 64kg combined pieces of cotton next weekend, sowing the fields tomorrow. I should have 75 of such pieces I can give away to have enough left to resow my fields, so first come first serve :)

(I know it's not a lot, but I only have so many tiles of my own and not requiring a lot of travel to transport the cotton to 1 spot. It's still useful for those hunter out there, though.)

Location is on Independence, at Weeping Angels (41x, 32y), pickup only :P

Raam!

gratz to you ;) if you got it today it means you did alot of farming since yesterday :P get some sleep you insane XD

And everyone fails to realize he is only at 99.995 and not 100. And that is still a long way to go...

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

And everyone fails to realize he is only at 99.995 and not 100. And that is still a long way to go...

It's considered 100 in wurm, the harvest you get is 100ql. Even if you get it to 100.00 exactly, you won't see any change...

Edited by BrQQQ
  • Like 3

Great big congrats there Raam. I know who's pumpkin patch I'll be sneaking into this Halloween.

:)

Many congratulations- as someone who has struggled to the 60's I can only imagine the effort needed to get to your century.

Congratulations on your excellent Wurm farming accomplishment. That corn at 100.00 in the pic looks very cool too. Well done!

=Ayes=