Sign in to follow this  
Guest Docterchese

Docterchese's Priest Squad! (Enchanted Grass + Aosp + Mag + Vyn)

Hey all, I'm looking to earn some in-game silver to pay for deeds and thought I'd task it upon my priests.

First in line is Henzy - he can cast enchanted grass and do basic vyn spells (anything at 50 faith and below.)

Second is Rockeater - he's a mag priest of over 70 faith, meaning he can cast strongwall, mole senses and others like smite. Almost able to do disintegrate too, could do it with another mag linking.

Prices are as follows:

Henzy:

Enchanted Grass (80c/tile) - path of love ability, enchants grass tiles so they give almost infinite food to grass-eating animals such as horses. Castable once every 21 hours.

Other vyn spells (e.g. Animal's Demise) are negotiable.

Rockeater:

Strongwall* (1s/cast) - collapses mined cave tiles.

AoSP (negotiable, 2c/power as a rule though that can decrease on larger orders) - adds a whole new dimension to armour, turning it into a weapon that can fight back! PM me for specifics.

Mole Senses* (80c/cast) - Detects the depth of rock underneath the tile or border, in intervals of 10 dirt, up to 200 dirt in depth. Great way to find new mines to build.

*If you can provide sac items on these casts then I'll knock 30c off of the price per cast (and it'll be a much quicker process)

I can travel to anywhere on Indy, Deli, Exo or as a long shot Celebration. I'm based in West Deliverance and in South Independence, anywhere near there is easiest for me to travel to. I don't charge travel fees, feel free to tip for longer journeys but I don't mind.

While working at your deed, it would be helpful to have access to a vyn/mag altar. Gives me something to do while waiting on the enchanted grass timer or for favor to regenerate. A bed and even a chest to store stuff in would be very much appreciated on longer jobs. While present I can do altar blessing and converts for free.

On larger orders prices are somewhat negotiable, moreso if you can meet some of the criteria in the above paragraph ;)

I can accept alternative payments such as gems of equivalent value.

PM Me or post here if you're interested.

Edited by Docterchese

Thanks! And for the spelling correction :P

Bump, both priests are now free and I can start any work immediately :)

Docterchese,

I have 5/6 mine tiles that I would like to have collapsed at your rate of 1 silver each. My deed is on Independence in the northern area close to Hilfe's Shipworks (makes sailing to reach it easy). I can also pay with gems at 2c per QL if wanted. There is probably a Mag altar nearby as well. If interested just send me a forum PM to arrange details. Thanks.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Thanks for the business Ayes, Rockeater is free again for anyone else who needs him :)

Bump,

All priests ready to use and rearing for action :)

Edited by Docterchese

Bump.

Rockeater is quite busy atm with a mountain of AoSP casts to work through - notice that I've added AoSP to the services that I provide list though ;)

Bump

Christmas Special!!

Enchanted grass is now only 80c/tile!

Do u or someone u know cast courier? Been looking for a while.

I can't cast it, and don't really know anyone who is a Fo priest x)

If I was you I'd post in the wtb or classified area a thread stating what you need.

Bump

Bboth priests free for work. I had a bit of trouble logging onto alts with the recent memory leak bug, but it's fixed now and I'm ready for action at bargain prices of 80c/tile for infinite food or 1s/cave for the best way to revamp your mine :)

Bump

Cheers for the business Moxie!! Rockeater is now free again for strongwalls etc :)

Thanks so much for the speedy service. Wonderful to work with! :)

Need grass enchantment in 5 tiles at eminence island. Location below my name.