Sign in to follow this  

Sadly I have to sell BP but you can get all these same amenities at Tanalorn by messaging Lucard or myself. So I will leave this page up for now.To see "For Sale" info please visit: http://forum.wurmonl...on-celebration/There is an accurate account of what is still on the deed on that page.Burning Plains is a place for new players to come and live in a safe environment while they learn the game and develop their skills. The goals is not for you to live here for eternity but for you to either go out on and build your own deed or join a permanent village elsewhere. This is a safe habitat to learn the game basics like how to feed yourself, how to build your shelter, where to live, how to grow food, how to find your own ores and how to survive when you venture out on your own.What do we offer?

1. Secure house.
  2. A bed in each house for sleep time (1 min bonus for every 24 min of sleep).

3. Gardens to grow crops.

4. Storage bins for your belongings.

5. A forge in each house.

6. Carts to borrow for moving stuff around.

7. Cows to borrow to drive carts (will not work for free accts).

8. Fishing pole, scythe, sickle.

9. Knowledge.

10. Food until you learn to make your own.

11. Close location to Tap Dance, Kami and Amish Paradise.

12. A row boat to borrow.

13. A well.

14. 5 exposed iron veins of varying quality (with guidance on how to properly mine without stripping).

15. An on deed mailbox.

16. A trash bin.

17. 5 tower guards for your protection.

18. A completely fenced in property, though creatures spawn inside periodically, which is why we have the tower guards.

19. 4 secure stables for any animals you may want to purchase/capture to take with you later.

East.pngNorth.pngSouth.pngFeel free to message me here or in game (to Harvest) or you can message my husband Lucard in game if you can't reach me.There is no rent for this service, it is completely free of charge. I may ask you, on occasion to help out around the deed but that is about it.Blessings.

Edited by Harvest
  • Like 1

This needs a map, of how to walk from Tap Dance to your deed. But it looks great!

• Like 1