Sign in to follow this  
Guest I_R_B_I_S

multi bulding planing

so?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. so?

• i am
    • i am not

1 plan per 10 carp skill. simple as this. you have 10 carp: you can plan one house. you have 50: you can plan 5 houses at once.

whos with me?

Maybe you should give a reason for this? Why do you need to plan more than one building at a time?

well and you dont have the need....? how long are you playing?

but okey. you are making you house and a friend come in asking you to plan a nice house for him cuz you have a higher skill then he have. but you cant plan a house for him as long as the one you are working on right now isnt finished. the game will not let you.

other one. you just making a village/hs/spot. all is flat and cozzy so you want to plan all houses and then finish them one after another. but you can only one again.

other one. you have a high carp. very even. then there comes a guy that want to pay you for planing his house. you go and plan it.you got the money. then another one comes asking for the same. and you are forced to say "sorry, already planed one. you need to wait till its finished"

AND! lets plan some house for other player and he go off line for weaks with that house which you planed unfinished. now gues what happends? you cant draw a plan. so you get you tools and go finish the house 10km away from you for the guy just for the ability to draw plans again. cool huh?

I've never really encountered the need to have several house plans going at once. If you're not going to build the house you're planning, why are you planning it in the first place?

yes if...

If you're not going to build the house you're planning

and wheres writen that every single topic here need to be bashed? -_-

some ppl that would actouly help you know, and if this doesnt makes you life harder why its cant be added?

+1

this is problem for large group of ppl settling in a new place with only one skilled carpenter

If you plan a house for someone, and give them the deed, can't you plan another again? (If not, that sounds like a bug to be fixed)

if this would be a bug then its here from more then 2years now lol.

Hmm.. +1 to this.

Reason: Realism and add convenience.

Blessings,

How about switch it to you can only hold one unfinished writ at a time.

Trade wont go through if you try to trade for a second writ and you wont be allowed to plan if you have one.

+1 but irbis might be nice to know that once 1 wall is done you could make a new house not sure when its changed but now its 1 house planned and atleast 1 wall done every 24 hours

I agree with this, as it would be EXTREMELY helpful in planning out a new village or homestead!

+1

You can give the person your unfinished writ, plan them a house, than swap writs than walla, you got two houses.

If something like this would happen, I think it should be only attainable at 50,70, and 90 carp.  Like for 50 you can plan 2 or 3, and add one for each title.  So at 90 you could plan 4-5.

If something like this would happen, I think it should be only attainable at 50,70, and 90 carp.  Like for 50 you can plan 2 or 3, and add one for each title.  So at 90 you could plan 4-5.

For certain reasons this could bring another way to greif if someone has decent carp. They could spam plans all around a town, Yes they last about a day or two but really doesn't look good with 50 planned houses outside your town

i did say on deed, and building on deed is a permission thing easily removed. as a mayor knocking down walls is cake too. so there is no problem.

as to the vote. i cant agree one way or the other. it needs more eloboration befor i will cast my vote.

If it was on a your deed, then yes.  That should be the only way to plan unlimited buildings.  But i still think what i said would apply well outside of deeds.

no way, its definately needed

it is most annoying when you own a deed, id like to be able to plan as many buildings as i like in my own deed, as long as i meet the other building requirements. 

example of where it would work: a group of players get together. one guy founds the village, and then wishes to plan out every building before he starts adding a single brick. every one has their own place to work on and they all have access thx to the mayor giving everyone the rights. deeds could be established alot faster like this.

off deed however, building should be limited. at the moment if you give the deed to someone to finish the building i think there is still like a 24hour timer till you can plan again.... unless that building if finished first.

The thing is just, you can do the same thing at the moment. Instead of planning them all at once, to then build them all at once, you can plan and build them one at a time. This is how it "works" at the moment, and the speed is the same.

The only real "advantage" building them all at a time has, is having your village planned out at one time, giving you a greater overview as to where to plan more houses. However, you should have an idea of where things should be placed anyhow.

You know if you finish one wall on the house you plan another.

No you can't

No you can't

I added one plank and large nails onto my house and i could plan another.

No you can't

I added one plank and large nails onto my house and i could plan another.

I build 3 walls of a shed and was halfway done with the last wall and still wasn't able to plan another house