Sign in to follow this  
Hussars

Pc: Iron Works Deed (Inde)

Hi all,

Been thinking about this for awhile.. just thought I'd see if there was any interest in a medium to large deed on Inde. Not quitting the game, just been playing on other servers more since I've done most of what I wanted to with this deed, so any offers would be for in-game coin only.

Stats (Taken from token):

Size: 43x87

To place: 74s

Upkeep: 7s 48c/mo without guards

Enchanted Grass: Close to 30 tiles mostly in 2x1 pens across the deed, with a 7 slot "barn" with 2 tiles per "slot" (barn needs to be finished, but the tiles are in place)

Coffers should have about 2 months of upkeep left in them (around 25-30s) and I'll verify if there is any interest.

General Area:

About 10-15 minutes by large cart North of FM and directly West of Rohan (perims are almost touching)

West half of the deed is terraformed mostly flat (with specific deed features carved from the mountain side), with a 3 tile road travelling down to water on the north edge of the deed (travelling east-west). East half is mostly mountain but could be further terraformed by a dedicated person/team.

Veins:

Iron x 4 or 5 last time I looked Various QL

Zinc x 2 exposed ql was between 35 - 80(ish) I think..

If there is any real interest in the deed let me know what pricing you would offer and I can provide additional links/images via PM or here if you like.

Teaser Images:

wurm.20120924.1430.jpg

wurm.20120924.1427_1.jpg

wurm.20120703.0134.jpg

If there is no interest, I'll just upkeep bump it and see how I feel when "1.0" is released.