Sign in to follow this  
Maozorz

Do You Guys Have Another Main Mmo?

Wurm is first for me, but do you guys have a main MMO you play alongside Wurm?

And of course what is it?

Atm playing the Mechwarrior beta and World of Tanks.

Those are the two getting attention along with Wurm anyways.

Edited by Klaa

Awesome.

Klaa, how's the Mechwarrior beta?

Not bad so far. Personally they've managed to nicely catch that old battletech feel I recal from the old games. Riding around in a cockpit as your mech stomps around.

Atm gameplay is limited to the usual deathmatch/skirmish rounds with 8-9 customizable mechs to choose from. Theres plans for more content eventually such as letting ranking players dictate which planets to invade and influence Innersphere politics; however, things are pretty far from such.

The biggest change currently is a major game engine upgrade. Oh yeah and the Open Beta was postponed.

Over the years I played far too many MMOs to mention them all to be honest.

I list two MMOs on my profile at mmorpg.com that I care about right now and those are Wurm Online and GW2.

Edited by Kyrmius

Real life. In all seriousness no but im keeping an eye on a few MMO's that look promising

Edited by atazs

Not bad so far. Personally they've managed to nicely catch that old battletech feel I recal from the old games. Riding around in a cockpit as your mech stomps around.

Atm gameplay is limited to the usual deathmatch/skirmish rounds with 8-9 customizable mechs to choose from. Theres plans for more content eventually such as letting ranking players dictate which planets to invade and influence Innersphere politics; however, things are pretty far from such.

The biggest change currently is a major game engine upgrade. Oh yeah and the Open Beta was postponed.

STOMPY!

"Open Beta was postponed" Nooooooooooooooooooo.

I doubt my laptop will run MW anyway.

Wurm is the only mutiplayer game i realy play.

I have really only played Guild Wars before Wurm for any extensive period of time. In-fact, the name Xallo came from there as that's what I originally named my first character.

uncharted waters online, its good because both games take forever to do stuff... lol

Anarchy Online, Istaria: Cronicles of the Gifted and Ryzom...but a bit less that now i play Wurm, :)

i tried eve online twice, graphically its amazing, but it's just boring -- i don't get what you do. i just see people mining, hauling ore, and selling it. that's it.

i tried salvaging in negative sectors with a kestrel or something with Jackburton, tryin to make a dangerous living, but it was pretty hostile. eventually these dudes invited us onto Teamspeak3, we went to this -.6 sector and we killed this guy tryin to warp out (we scrambled him), and he apparently dropped this really rare black ops training guide. the leader sold it, he gave jackburton and myself 50 million isk each. was pretty fun, but we didn't really know how to do it ourselves.

I played Eternal Lands for like 7 or so years sold my character for $800 this past spring. I play Voyage Century and Wurm at the same time depending on whats going on in both games. I tried Darkfall for a month or so didn't really like it too much, but it's like Wurm if you don't have friends to play with its pretty boring.