Sign in to follow this  
Metrix

There Goes The Servers

Server status Login server off.png Independence off.pngmap.gif Deliverance off.pngmap.gif Exodus off.pngmap.gif Celebration off.pngmap.gif Chaos off.pngmap.gif Elevation off.pngmap.gif Affliction off.pngmap.gif Desertion off.pngmap.gif Serenity off.pngmap.gif Total players: 0

/>http://wurmtools.com/

i was in the middle of sailing, is my boat going to be missing and im going to be in the middle of the water drowning when i log back in?

i was in the middle of sailing, is my boat going to be missing and im going to be in the middle of the water drowning when i log back in?

well seeing as how its almost 5am(if i got the correct time zone) for Rolf. the servers should be back up rather quickly as apposed to it going down at 10PM his time right as he took his ambien and finished off his beer.

Not likely, Loaded, boats should be fine... maybe a few tiles away from you, but you'll probably end up sitting in the boat again when you log on.

if he sleeps in, he'll get up, check status, and fix then sleep more :)

he's a good guy like that!

Not usually. I've always logged back in right with the boat. Usually still on it, although occassionally you'll be swimming under it :P

I was just looking for my 11 lost tool in 3 days all out of my pack 3 of them where my active tool at log out. 9 of them have been mount in a pile 1/2 under the soil and even the GM can not get them. Sadly they will not replace them untill after they decay.....takes along time for high qual tools to decay. So I got to marget and buy new tools now two of them are missing. Maybe a mirrical will happen all my nice tools will fly back into my pack just like the flew out once the server resets.......I can dream cant I?

The part that might suck for me is I was down in a mine I'm not familiar with with 2 horses dragging a cart. No telling where they'll go if it unhitches them on me :P

ROFL, and I was working on building a boat when it crashed. Love irony. Ah well almost bed time for me anyhow.

Nope. A lot depends on what the problem is. If they forgot to pay the electric bill, it could be a while. If someone tripped over the power cord, it will take far less time. If the servers melted, then we can all start over :P

• Like 2

lol i gotcha, hope its just the power chord and not a fire!

well i guess we'll just have to be patient and watch the server status site

take care and goodluck all :)

Charabis your horses will just wonder in the mine, they can't get out, my horses outside will wonder off...

Same exact situation for me. Off-deed.

The part that might suck for me is I was down in a mine I'm not familiar with with 2 horses dragging a cart. No telling where they'll go if it unhitches them on me :P

The last time this happened one of my horses was gone (and never re-appeared).

Edited by Slappywag

and here i was about to rage on my computer thinking it was just me O.o well i hope you all find your stuff and sucks i have 5h SB already XD, time to play TF2 or something

For those missing out on Wurm pvp, as a public service, I present the following substitute:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ4opMyIU-w

EDIT: Ive seen horses wander out of mines. Even putting on a minedoor does nothing, since they dont impede outtraffic.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

There was me thinking it was becasue I logged 3 alts on >.<

Nope, it was me and my 6 pack