Sign in to follow this  
Acheronia

Key Chain And Leather Binder

I was thinking how handy a keyring might be for the different keys. Quality would affect the amount of keys you can attach.

I was also thinking of a leather binder for building writs and the settlement deed.

• Like 4

Long as the capacity of both is of course ql dependent.

+1 if can be used in the same form than toolbelts., or better, a icon to be sitting in your screen with a drop-down list on click.

Salu2.

A key ring would really help with organizing keys because having 20 sit in the backpack is annoying when going through it or it really starts to limit the amount of items you could put into the pack. +1

+1 As long as you can activate the ring only and it will act as if its the key.

If we disregard realistic hardships their is no reason we can't have unlimited keys in a ring. I'm against the idea of ql affecting key capacity. I'd perfer ring ql affect something like a chance to select the wrong key. Or have the ring's ql affect how long it takes to find the right key.

A somewhat related subject, I wish we could copy locks...so one key for multiple locks.

Edited by joedobo

I have about 300 keys sat in my house, despite only having 20ish buildings and 30ish gates. I have no idea what key is for what gate which is fine so long as I am mayor (or have "pass gates" access) but for everyone else trying to manage keys is a nightmare.

I would suggest that these items (key chain and leather binder) be unlimited quantity (so 200 writs in a binder for example) but with an expandable dropdown (for lack of a better interface) so basically you can see individual writs and remove them from the binder but they do not contribute to your overall 100 item limit while in binder.

I like the ida of just activating the keyring to use but I'm not for ql of key ring to have a chance to select wrong key. Maybe just have an x number of keys per keyring because that is really what it's like in real life right?

Maybe just have an x number of keys per keyring because that is really what it's like in real life right?

Like I said before, If we disregard realistic hardships (real life limitations) we could put an infinite number of keys on the ring. I favor convenience over simulation. My issue is I don't want to have to remember which ring has what keys. For what its worth the key count limit based on ql is favored by the super majority. I just foresee an inconvenience that could be solved with rings that have unlimited key holding capacity.

Minimun 2 keys per ql, ideally 3 or 4

If not, why bother to make/buy a key ring wen a 1ql crappy satchel can contain 100?

Salu2.

Merry Christmas ~~~ Ba rump-BUMP-BUMP-bum !!!!

Edited by Elen