Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Selling Enchanted Sickles & Pickaxes! [Super Deals To Be Had!]

As the title says I'm selling some of my spare spare sickles and Pickaxes, I'll only be charging for the enchants on the items (1c per power) and not the ql. Plus I won't be charging extra for enchants for 70+ Power, so you can get a 89 coc pickaxe for example for just 89copper! A good deal? I think so!!!

The screenshot below displays the items available, label says what the enchants are, to get the price of the item you simply add up the power of the enchants simple! Once you've chosen just reply with which items you'd like, along with the name of the character you'd like it mail to!

Happy Shopping Wurmians!

sicklespickaxes.jpg

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 1

The 80woa 63coc (I assume thats the one you wanted ruggeh) has been sold already to a private buyer i'm afraid. Everyone else your items are in the mail and should be available in about 15mins from the time of this post thank you all! :)

Anarchistrise. what name I sending the pick? :) Kurson your pick was just sent should be available in about 15mins :)

I'll take whatever the best CoC pick you still have left with a WoA on it, and a sickle don't care which one as long as it has CoC on it if you still have one. Thank-you in advance, same name in game.

Remaining stock is:

72ql sickle, 51WoA - 57copper

65ql pickaxe,53woa,54coc - 1.07silver

73ql pickaxe,55WoA - 55copper

70ql pickaxe, 60WoA - 60copper

37ql pickaxe, 54woa, 71coc - 1.25silver

67ql pickaxe, 47woa, 52coc - 99copper

Get in quick before they are all gone!

The 55woa pick has already been requested by Cohen I'm afraid Flimmy. But there is still the very similar 60woa pickaxe

I'll take the 37ql, 54woa, 71coc pickaxe if you still have it- send it off to Nyteshade please

Sorry for any delay but I'm currently attending to afew things on chaos. But Nyteshade your pick will be sent soon. I'll notify you when you should check your mailbox. Silakka I'm sorry but that pick has already been sold.

Sorry for any delay but I'm currently attending to afew things on chaos. But Nyteshade your pick will be sent soon. I'll notify you when you should check your mailbox. Silakka I'm sorry but that pick has already been sold.

dont need anymore

Edited by silakka