Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

/glfreedom And /ignore Cross Server

+1 if I didn't already, and if I did then it surely decayed to the point a new +1 was necessary.

Yes please. A lot of the spamming in GL-Freedom would be reduced too if people could PM cross-sever instead.

I'd use irc, but the way it's integrated into the client is just stressful and cluttered.

Would love to be able to turn this channel on and off by itself! Couldn't come soon enough

I would rather that, when I close GL-Freedom, it stays closed. kchat on my server is relatively quiet and troll-free, but GL-Freedom is an example of why you don't put a random assortment of people together and hope 'for the best'.

At least make a toggle for it in settings, it seems silly that I have to disable both Freedom and GL-freedom. I don't play this game to watch people be hopelessly and pathetically trolled, acknowledge it, and claim to enjoy it. If I wanted to read about politics, drugs, and the like, there's an innumerate amount of websites I could visit. But I don't, because I don't care for anyone elses views.

Simple, give us the ability to toggle GL-Freedom off(and have the client memorize it next time we log in!), and yeah, cross-server ignore lists would be fantastic.