Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

/glfreedom And /ignore Cross Server

Can we please have a command to shut off global freedom chat, and a way to make /ignore work cross server?

Currently there is no avoiding the mindbloggling thoughtflow of some people in global chat and it is causing a lot of frustration. Only by turning all freedom chats off, both global AND local server chat, it can be completely ignored, but there should be a way to turn specifically global chat off. Ontop of that, we should be allowed to /ignore someone, regardless of where they are.

Cross-server PMS would also be great.

I think it'd be appreciated by many, many people.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 16

I've mentioned a couple of times recently [and in fact I was the one who put this suggestion in these forums when gl chat first appeared] that this is something we (the staff) are already pushing to Rolf as a neccesity rather than just a nice-to-have thing.

+1 I hate the GL-chat sometimes. Not to mention it takes up so much room on the bar

+1 This should have been a no brainer from the start imho. The frustration issues are readily apparent in the chats. I love being able to chat with people cross server but it is very frustrating to have to listen to our many trolls without a means to just shut them off.

+1 Rolf, it's time you fixed this. This is at least the 3rd thread begging you to get GL chat fixed so it is optional or at least be able to ignore individuals globally. Or is it just going to be another of your bugged features to the game?

this has been asked for ever since gl chat was created, please let us have it

Yes please, global is fine on Epic, but when I log on Chaos, the global freedom chat makes me want to burn my brain.

I like the idea of a GL Freedom ignore and cross server PMS. The GL Freedom can be a pain and I have man friends who travel on other servers and I have no way of contacting them :P However being able to ignore anyone I don't really think should be aloud, because currently you can ignore everyone but GMs and higher ups like that, so I don't really see a reason to be able to ignore them. Other then that I give this idea a +1 :D

However being able to ignore anyone I don't really think should be aloud, because currently you can ignore everyone but GMs and higher ups like that, so I don't really see a reason to be able to ignore them.

By ignoring everyone I mean you should be able to ignore someone on another serv. IE if someone on independance is annoying the hell out of me and I'm on Exodus, I currently can't do anything to put them on my ignore list becuase the player isn't on my server. That should be adressed imo :)

• Like 2