Sign in to follow this  
Nephilim

Pc On 300Ish Slope Plateau (Cele)

ok im working on a deed in southern cele and am curious what it would cost me to knock a section of my deeds walls out that i want at 300ish slope. while i would love 300 i have a strange feeling i wont find anyone that wants to come down. this is mostly to get ideas for what im doing and get names so i can contact once i have everything planned out. off the top my head it would be around 20 tiles as a guess. i can provide the dirt of course. let me know thx

Edited by Nephilim

Hard to price but the servers are down so maybe I can get some discussion about it going. I am 98.xx Digging and with an 80QL plain shovel I can realistically turn out maybe 13 dirts per minute (timers would be like 3-3-4-4-5 plus then there's overhead time for stamina regain, eating, drinking, moving, managing dirt from inv to BSB or w/e).

- It takes about 2 minutes to drop 40 dirt on a tile and flatten thus raising it by 10. So I could base a price for 'raise tile by 10' at 2.6c given standard dirt price of 10i per dirt (if the dirt were provided in a BSB that I could access from the tile to be raised)

- This times 30 for raising a tile by 300 would be 78c.

- If your tiles were 20 in a row that would be 10.5 tiles to actually raise because of shared borders.

- 10.5 tiles x 78c per tile = 8s58c.

Caveats:

- I can only raise to 295 or maybe 296.

- If the walls are not adjacent in a straight line the price would need to be recalculated. Maybe you can give us a grid of what it would look like?

- Travel expenses and possibly a per diem additional.

This does not constitute an offer to take the job, I really hate travel, but I might be persuadable if the time and price are right. GL!

[edit: correcting failmath]

Edited by Cartrip
  • Like 1

ed7X3.png

bottom part will be raised to the "300" the slab area would be the 2 bottom corners and is the house. the dark green areas are just part of the square i would raise. then obviously that path going north is the ramp up/down. atm im pretty happy with this plan so it would be safe to calculate off this. and thx for taking the time to reply

I would be tempted to take this up if the dirt is provided. I only have 90.xx skill though so could just get the project up to nearly full height.

Just looking at that diagram, your rectangle area is 7x11 which is 96 corners = 28,800 dirt (plus another 1800 for the bottom corners). For your ramp, you have 3 tiles wide so 4 corners, and if I assume a 20 slope then there's another 8,400 dirt in the ramp so 39,000 dirt overall.

Hope that the estimate helps. I have no idea what I would charge to do this because I don't know my rate of flatraising (would probably need a new woa shovel...) but if you can't get anyone else then let me know.

im working on flattening the housing area atm. just to get this part done i would be curious for a price of what i have shown maybe i will draw another pic if that one is not to understandable?