Sign in to follow this  
AndreC

Annoying Screen Jerking

Not sure how to word it better than this, but basically occasionally/randomly when I click down my left mouse button, often while walking to look around, my camera will instantly jerk in some random direction, often throwing me way off course if i'm in a forest. Sometime it points directly down, directly up, and sometimes it just spins me 180 and i'm walking the other way all of a sudden. I know of one other person who has the same problem as me, and we're both baffled and annoyed at it. Not sure if its a client thing or technical. I just want to get rid of it.

I get this same issue, have not figured out yet why or how to fix it.. other than a quick restart of the game.

I have had this happen to me too it has not happened in awhile now. (i changed my mouse maybe that is why..idk) I also get a stuck directional walking key every now and then and have to double click the key to get it unstuck.

Edited by Kegan

yeah it's weird, I think it has to do with accidentally clicking out of the Wurm screen and then clicking back in, might be error with OS even.. I really don't know though :P