Sign in to follow this  
Pryath

Jk On Epic: New Villagers Required

Hello all!

King's Landing on the Serenity Server is recruiting!

We have an established base of experienced Wurmians, but are looking for more to expand the family. Players of all experience levels are welcomed.

We will provide all the support needed for new players and will give experienced ones the flexibility they need to progress too.

King's Landing has everything you would expect in an organized deed included in a fortified location.

Every villager gets their own 2x3 stone house and access to all the deed resources you would expect, and a central part in continuing to develop the deed further.

We have our own priests so we have enchants covered, but are always looking for more.

What do we expect from you?:

At King's Landing we only ask that you be respectful to all of your village mates.We do not tolerate childish behavior. There are only a handful of rules designed to protect the integrity of what we are trying to achieve and I keep hold of all writs.

Other than that we want you to have fun! and we don't let people get burned out by doing the same thing over and over again, but encourage players to explore all the different possibilities that Wurm offers.

How do you get into our lovely establishment?:

Please send me a PM giving me as much info about yourself as possible, as an example :

Timezone:

Do you have skype/ts/vent?:

Are you prem?:

Do you have any alts or old accounts we may know you by?:

Do you pvp?: (we assume that a lot of people don't actually want to PVP, and thats fine too !)

Would you like to pvp?:

How long have you been playing?:(On freedom or wild/epic)

What is your favorite skill on Wurm?:

How long do you play per day?(Are you a weekend player only?)

Once received, you can expect a response from one of the existing Villagers who will then make the necessary arrangements with you.

Edited by Pryath

Hehe yes of course, actually we have a few experienced villagers so you'll be in safe hands, just be prepared to get stuck in and make the most of the Epic skill curve. Join the revolution !

Converts from other kingdoms are fine :)

Edited by Pryath
  • Like 1

Thanks for the interest shown so far, we are still looking for new members, just PM me and we can chat about what you are looking for :)

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Hordern, October 16, 2012 - Trolling
Hidden by Hordern, October 16, 2012 - Trolling

Come to MR instead, our lands smell much better.

First and only time I stepped into a JK land I was overwhelmed with the stench of dudu.

If you're reading this, MR > JK.

Anyone considering joining JK, look on Wurmpedia and read up on JK, MR, HotS, whatever else and see! Don't be swayed by evil JK overlords such as Pryath.

*Disappears after a blinding flash*

Evil JK Overlord eh, I think you've been watching Lord of the Rings too much :)

If there is any JK left and you want to bring about a new revolution, let me know

Howdy. Name is Ultragirl. I want to join Jenn-Kellon alliance.

Permium: yes

Pvp: interested

Eastern time zone

Favorite skill: Farming,carpentry.ranching and blacksmithing

I have been playing fer 3 weeks now. Came from Deliverance Play almost everyday

Pryath PM me before you accept anyone else, so I can help you weed out the bad apples :)

Free Bump!

Howdy Ezalor. I can be of good use to you town. I'm at a safe location in Epic I chosen Jenn-Kellon alliance. Let me know what ya think?