Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Oh, sorry... meant to come back and post that last night!

Seems to be a different error this time however.

3/22/2016 2:08:54 PM > Installing...
3/22/2016 2:08:54 PM > Installing...
3/22/2016 2:08:56 PM > Launcher failed to download or install WA3 version MinorVersion: , BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 23, BuildStamp: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM +00:00 of build stable-win. Error: Access to the path 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\WurmAssistant3Launcher\WurmAssistant3Launcher\stage\Extracted' is denied.

Beta version opens fine.

Edited by Araninke

Have you tried to manually delete the directory and see, if the problem persists?

As it's access denied error, I don't think it's the launcher at fault here. I have just verified that launcher itself has no problem deleting such folder (and I did have pending update to the latest version as well).

Maybe it's AV issue striking back? :)

The only error I am seeing is this:

3/23/2016 11:38:58 AM > Launcher failed to download or install WA3 version MinorVersion: , BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 23, BuildStamp: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM +00:00 of build stable-win. Error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

It's the same version I have installed. It's not a big deal or anything, Aldur, because it continues on to launch it. Once loaded, it is 3.0 stable-win R23 P:Windows. When a new version is actually available, it installs without a warning.

Interesting, I don't get such errors. :) Maybe you're using older launcher version?

Yep, that's the same error I'm now receiving again. It does seem to open fine with the right version. I'm using the 3launcher? Not sure if that is old or new.

There were a few updates, published on the same link. Launcher does not update itself.

is it possible to set it so that it doesnt EVER look at skills tab? or has no access to my skills logs?

WurmAssistant3Launhcer is the one I use. Is there a newer one? If so, where do I find the link? Only see a link to this zip in the original post.

Edited by Araninke

It's under same link. :) It doesn't really say a version anywhere, a slight oversight on my part.

Hi. I don't see anything in current code, at that line, that could cause this. Can you try downloading launcher again, to ensure you have latest launcher version?

Getting a log error with granger:

Info > GrangerFeature > smile cond: You smile at Venerable fat Cloudqueen.
Info > GrangerFeature > attempting to start processing creature due to line: You smile at Venerable fat Cloudqueen.
Info > GrangerFeature > extracting object name
Info > GrangerFeature > object asumed to be a creature
Info > GrangerFeature > building new creature object and moving to processor
Info > GrangerFeature > finished building
Info > GrangerFeature > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected creature
Info > GrangerFeature > finishing processing creature: Cloudqueen
Info > GrangerFeature > creature data was invalid, data: (name: True, Gender: False, Parents: False, Traits: False, CaredBy: False)
Info > GrangerFeature > processor buffer cleared

Can't add animals to my granger.

Works for me as usual. Any more details? Event log outputs?

2 hours ago, Aldur said:

Works for me as usual. Any more details? Event log outputs?

Not sure what more information you're wanting.  This is the only information WA gives me when I try to "smile-examine" a horse.  It fails the process 100% of the time with any horse I try it with.

I'll try again shortly and see if I can get it to work.

Edited by Slickshot

The only way above debug output can be generated, is when examine misses 5 seconds window after last smile.

As I'm assuming that is not the case, the only other thing I can check, is the wurm log output itself.

If you can send me your actual, raw event log output for when you do a smile-examine, I can analyze it and run through assistant in debug mode.

2 minutes ago, Aldur said:

The only way above debug output can be generated, is when examine misses 5 seconds window after last smile.

As I'm assuming that is not the case, the only other thing I can check, is the wurm log output itself.

If you can send me your actual, raw event log output for when you do a smile-examine, I can analyze it and run through assistant in debug mode.

The 5 second window explains it.  It might have been occurring during a bit of a laggy delay time.  Works now.  Thanks.

• Like 1

That's some lag you've had there. :)

Glad its fixed, have fun.

6 minutes ago, Aldur said:

That's some lag you've had there. :)

Glad its fixed, have fun.

Well we have that hard lag backup period at 21:24 every night, so that might have been when I was trying it. lol

Edited by Slickshot

Are the new color horses going to be added to Granger? I was lucky enough to get a couple and I'd love to categorize them properly.

I installed this and now my wurm online won't launch anymore.

Hey Aldur,

as always: thanks for your awesome program. I got so used to WA that I can hardly imagine how I once played Wurm without it. Please keep up your good work.

Here is my question: am I wrong or does Granger not reflect the latest change regarding pregnancy duration yet? If I am not mistaken, when examining a pregnant female Wurm will now give the remaining time in real days (not in Wurm weeks as it used to). It seems to me this change has not yet been implemented in WA.

Cheers

Yaga

Fizziepop, whatever the reason, WA is the least likely cause of it. If you want, post more details about your issue, so I can verify that. You can also try the Game Client help forum.

Yaga, thanks for noticing this. I'll try to fix it this week.

On 3/22/2016 at 5:42 PM, Audrel said:

The only error I am seeing is this:

3/23/2016 11:38:58 AM > Launcher failed to download or install WA3 version MinorVersion: , BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 23, BuildStamp: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM +00:00 of build stable-win. Error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

It's the same version I have installed. It's not a big deal or anything, Aldur, because it continues on to launch it. Once loaded, it is 3.0 stable-win R23 P:Windows. When a new version is actually available, it installs without a warning.

Im getting this, still can use but it DL every time i start WA, takes some time, that is it.

Hi Wulf! Have you tried with fresh launcher download to some other location?

I was not able to replicate this error myself.

8 hours ago, Aldur said:

Hi Wulf! Have you tried with fresh launcher download to some other location?

I was not able to replicate this error myself.

I could try uninstalling and reinstalling if our settings would persist?