Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

I cant istall Wurm Assistant.

I come to where you should choose where to put it, but then it starts to fuss ...

There is no such choice in Assistant, you probably mean the wizard choice of where wurm game is installed. You should set it to correct dir (it should have been automatically detected), for example C:\Games\wurm

Elsa, I will look into it. Which windows version are you using?

Note that wizard checks if this directory has 3 subdirs: configs, packs and players, which are (to my knowledge) always present for correct wurm dir. If you notice that your wurm dir is different, please let me know so I can take it into account.

-----------

On a more general note, as you all can see I'm pretty busy recently and it appears this will continue for a longer while. Because of that, I will have to refocus my work on WA. I will keep the most desired features on the to-do list (including all donator requests) and continue working on them in spare time. The remaining ones will land on a new "on-hold" list, they may be picked up in future, if there is serious interest in them.

This of course has no effect on regular updates, bug fixes and small enhancements to existing features. You can count on these for a very long while. :)

Now lets see if I can finish tweaking this new launcher by this Sunday...

Edited by Aldur

I have found the issue and will roll a fix in the next update. You should be able to "fix" this by using "reset default" option, this will most likely get correct dir from registry and let you continue with config.

Thanks for reporting this bug! :)

39 new notifications on the board Wurm Assistant since 3:19 PM (Friday)

Thinkin a lot huh? :D :D :D

Hah nah not really, I was mostly rewording cards so they mean something to everyone, not just myself. :) I want the board to be readable for everyone.

I recently reinstalled windows and saved the wurm assistant folder on usb stick. Is there any way to import my settings and herd from that folder?

Assuming you have copied

%localappdata%\AldurCraft\WurmAssistant2

you can simply copy it back there and you will have everything

Update:

First of all, since few weeks I'm very busy with a bunch of important projects and simply can't spend much time on WA. This may continue for a few more months at least. The board is updated to reflect that, the things you see on the "queue" are the only stuff I'll be working on during this period. Then, we will see. :)

Now back to good news.

The launcher is finally working correctly and I'll be releasing it this weekend to get some feedback. This will not be the proper release version yet, but it should be good enough to run both Stable and Beta WA's.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

Thanks Aldur!

Would love to see the Season lists updated to include Walnut and Chestnut when time permits.

Yep, I know we can add them manually but but... :P

Edit: I'm not entirely sure if this is accurate but here's what I had...

Walnut, 258, 261

Chestnut, 42, 46

Edited by Tuanta

Ok, the very first preview of new Launcher is ready and can be downloaded from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74314315/WurmAssistantLauncherSetup/WurmAssistantLauncherSetup.msi

It is still missing some stuff, but the core is ready:

• Install and update both Beta and Stable WA releases. Automatic check for new versions, including launcher. Automatic updates. 
  • WA settings backups, full bundle.
  • All the help, feedback and dev resource links available in one place
  • Minimizes to tray and tray popup if new version is found or installed (if auto-update is enabled)
  • News feeds are all ready, just need content.

It also seems that publishing Beta and Stable WA works correctly. So I suppose next weeks I'll focus on fixing some bugs in WA, while waiting for feedback about this launcher. Then I'll go back to finishing this launcher and fixing whatever issues it has.

Old launcher still works and will keep working.

Note, that each of the above "types" of WA has completely separate settings. This means Stable, Beta and the version installed by old launcher. But to make life easier, launcher will copy latest existing settings to Stable, when it is first ran. It will be possible to import settings back and forth once that function works.

Well.. that's it for now. :)

BTW. I'm also working on getting rid of this annoying "this file may be malicious" warning in Chrome by getting an SSL certificate for my domain. This means the download location may change in the future.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 2

Hey Aldur!

I gave the launcher a try. The install went perfectly, but upon first run I got a crash. It stayed in memory and I had to manually kill it. I then proceeded to start it as administrator and it worked. Ever since that I can simply start it without having to start it as administrator and with no problems at all. It even managed to fix my issue where the old launcher couldn't update the client, so it looks good in my case so far :D

I wished I had screenshotted the error message cause I cant reproduce the crash anymore. It would probably been useful to you, but hey, the fact I cant reproduce the crash is positive in a way too isnt it? :)

I will keep using the new launcher and if I run into anything Ill keep you updated. Not sure how much this info will help you, but I figured giving some feedback is good ;)

Thanks Viti, these kind of little random bugs are what I need to fix now. The launcher has to be rock solid. :)

Assuming you have installed it in default location, you could send me a log file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Aldurcraft\Wurm Assistant Launcher\LauncherLogs

I just installed and ran it no problem.  The funny thing was since its an 'unknown program' first Chrome complained. Then norton complained. Then windows 8.1 complained. None of it was 'you have a virus' it was all just 'this program is 'wierd' do you trust it?' lol.  All three blocked it and I had to restore it manually lol.

Btw, it still has the bug where some timers dont stay deleted (turned off). But I did notice its only the custom ones. To test the backup I loaded the settings. (Btw, I couldnt tell that it worked. It just looked like the button didnt do anything but it had my settings so I guess it did.) Then I ran the program. Ran fine. Then I removed all the random wierd  timers that have been pilling up.

After I did that I exited the program and backed up the settings again, then when I restarted it I restored the last set of settings (that suposedly were after I exited) but when I ran the program it still loaded the custom timers I had turned off.

I am guessing that part of the launcher is fine. Its just the old timer code.  But it seems to be 'storing' the custom timers in a state that says 'run these' even though they are turned off.  Like maybe some sort of cache isnt being cleared or something. It only happens with timers I have added to a particular user.

For example I have Schwankenchanter that does the Milking and I have Schwanke that does the grooming.  Schwankenchanter only gets the milking one over and over again. (Its just a timer that counts down 2 hours after the last milk trigger). And Schwanke only gets the grooming one. (Thats just a 1 hour timer afer the last grooming trigger).

I havnt used either one in over a month but they keep coming back :D.  I turn them off once in a while just incase something your working on fixed them. :D   But its only if I added it does it come back.  I dont want to delete the actual reference in the timer list (the list of possible timers) because I might 'loose' the bug and then you cant fix it or atleast test if its fixed. :D Let me know though if I should though.

Otherwise looks great!

Ohh I wanted to ask.  Is there a way to push a button in the granger and just get 'the best combo' of horses to breed? Or do I have to go down the list of like females and figure out which is the max best combination with a male or something?  Be nice if I could just push a button that gives me the best combo so I can just keep breeding the top 5 or something. (Like it already accounts for pregnant, could also account for cooldown from breeding for males. So if I do it right away it gives me the next top but if I wait the cooldown it gives me the top again.

Or another option is to have it sort 'pairs'. But that might take some more work and should probably go at the long end of the long list of someday features since it can be done manually now already.

Just thinkin.  Had my favorite 5 speed die in combat :(. So now I gotta get serious again about breeding :P

Eh other soft doesn't seem to like my soft!

The timers aren't fixed yet, so you might want to hold on that particular settings backup. ;)

For granger, usually all you need to do is sort horses by value, then check what granger picks for top one. Assuming you have all the settings tweaked to your liking, it should be all you need. Rinse and Repeat.

Unless I am misunderstanding it. I thought it only showed the numbers compared to the currently selected horse.  I wanna do an all compare and pick the best duo.  Like if one female has a 270 but a different female has a 280 I wanna auto show the female with the 280. Not have to go down and click every female and remember which one has the highest male counter part. Does that make sense? Or am I doing something wrong?

I know its done by pairs not just best female and best male because of the combination of factors like inbreeding and venerable giving +1 chance at bad, but I dont see a way to pick the best pair out of all possible combos.

What I have been doing is kind of a manual bubble sort.  PIck a female. PIck the highest male in that list then pick the highest female in that list if the number is higher then with the previous female.  That'll get me close without having to go through all the females and writing down the top number. Granted I only have 20 or 30 horses at a time and half of them are underage so its no real big deal even just clicking randomly and trying to remember the top but I am a perfectionist. :D 

Just wondering if I am doing something wrong. :P

I try to add horses to the herd but I fail everytime

it says: [04:23:56] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

It seems I was able to add 1 horse a foal.. he was the only one with parents all the others had their parents killed hiow can I add horses without parents?

Edited by ScareCroweb

Schwanke, there is no such feature yet in granger. Do you want me to add it to the wishlist?

ScareCroweb, could you send me entire log file from that WA session? I could also use Wurm's Event log file from that day.

This looks like Granger fails to understand gender upon examination. Are all horses foals?

Rolled launcher update with some bugfixes. Seems to be installing fine.

I'll probably pass on adding new features for a while until your caught up on the old ones. :D I know your said your busy and this is a secondary thing to making a living so no worries. But I also know what feature creep can do a project so no need to burden you with more feature decisions. :D

I can live with pushing like 9 extra buttons for a while. :D

Schwanke, there is no such feature yet in granger. Do you want me to add it to the wishlist?

ScareCroweb, could you send me entire log file from that WA session? I could also use Wurm's Event log file from that day.

This looks like Granger fails to understand gender upon examination. Are all horses foals?

I have grown horses and 2 foals now I tried to add the new foal today but that one also returned with Horse data invalid posting entire log below

[22:56:30] Info > - > Text File Logging started at 01.04.2014 22:56:30

[22:56:30] Diag > - > LOGGER: Logging started

[22:56:30] Diag > - > -------------

[22:56:30] Diag > - > -------------

[22:56:30] Diag > - > STARTING WURM ASSISTANT 2.0.126.85

[22:56:30] Diag > - > loading settings

[22:56:30] Info > - > initializing popups lib

[22:56:30] Info > - > initializing sound engine

[22:56:30] Info > SoundBank > Initializing

[22:56:30] Info > SoundBank > Init completed

[22:56:30] Info > - > Initializing player server tracker

[22:56:31] Info > - > initializing wurm state lib

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > Initializing

[22:56:31] Info > - > initializing wurm logs parser

[22:56:31] Info > - > starting wurm logs monitor

[22:56:31] Info > - > initializing log searching api

[22:56:31] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Initializing API

[22:56:31] Diag > - > ExtractFromWebAsync sync flag set

[22:56:31] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Init completed

[22:56:31] Info > - > initializing modules

[22:56:31] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Calendar.ModuleCalendar

[22:56:31] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Granger.ModuleGranger

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Header timestamp '01.04.2014 22:56:55' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-uptime for 'chaos' to '06:02:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-wurmdate for 'chaos' to '14:55:56 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Header timestamp '01.04.2014 22:57:15' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-uptime for 'celebration' to '06:03:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-wurmdate for 'celebration' to '14:56:04 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Header timestamp '01.04.2014 22:57:44' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-uptime for 'deliverance' to '06:01:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-wurmdate for 'deliverance' to '14:56:11 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Header timestamp '01.04.2014 22:56:59' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-uptime for 'golden valley' to '06:05:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-wurmdate for 'golden valley' to '14:55:58 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Header timestamp '01.04.2014 22:56:32' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-uptime for 'independence' to '05:57:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-wurmdate for 'independence' to '14:55:32 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Header timestamp '01.04.2014 22:57:32' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-uptime for 'exodus' to '06:02:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmServer > WebFeed: Trying to update web-wurmdate for 'exodus' to '14:56:17 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:56:31'

[22:56:31] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

[22:56:31] Info > - > > Initializing wrappers for Wurm log files

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\_Event.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\_Combat.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\Freedom.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\_Friends.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\GL-Freedom.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\_Local.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\_Skills.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\Village.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\PM__Dyf.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\PM__Freddykrueger.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\PM__Kallya.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCroweb\logs\\PM__Pandylynn.2014-04.txt

[22:56:31] Info > - > > Tracking 12 logs for ScareCroweb

[22:56:31] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player ScareCroweb

[22:56:31] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Triggers.ModuleTriggers

[22:56:32] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player ScareCroweb

[22:56:32] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Timers.ModuleTimers

[22:56:32] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player ScareCroweb

[22:56:32] Info > WurmServer > ! TimingAssist: There was an exception when accessing / parsing http data for Elevation, link: http://wild001.game.wurmonline.com:8080/battles/stats.html

EXCEPTION: Unable to connect to the remote server

EXC TYPE:System.Net.WebException

SOURCE: System

TRACE: at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmState.WurmServer.<>c__DisplayClass8.<ExtractFromWebAsync>b__7()

[22:56:32] Info > WurmServer > ! TimingAssist: There was an exception when accessing / parsing http data for Release, link: http://freedom002.game.wurmonline.com:8082/battles/stats.html

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmState.WurmServer.<>c__DisplayClass8.<ExtractFromWebAsync>b__7()

[22:56:32] Info > WurmServer > ! TimingAssist: There was an exception when accessing / parsing http data for Desertion, link: http://freedom002.game.wurmonline.com:8080/battles/stats.html

[22:56:32] Info > WurmServer > ! TimingAssist: There was an exception when accessing / parsing http data for Serenity, link: http://freedom001.game.wurmonline.com:8080/battles/stats.html

[22:56:32] Info > WurmServer > ! TimingAssist: There was an exception when accessing / parsing http data for Affliction, link: http://freedom003.game.wurmonline.com:8080/battles/stats.html

[22:56:32] Info > - > checking for new assistant version

[22:56:32] Info > WurmServer > ! TimingAssist: There was an exception when accessing / parsing http data for Pristine, link: http://freedom002.game.wurmonline.com:8081/battles/stats.html

[22:56:32] Diag > - > ExtractFromWebAsync sync flag unset

[22:56:32] Info > - > LogSearcher: Preparing cache, this may take a while...

[22:56:32] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for ScareCrowdaone

[22:56:32] Info > LogFileSearcherV2 > could not init logs cache for path: F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCrowdaone\logs

EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'F:\Users\Morten\wurm\players\ScareCrowdaone\logs'.

EXC TYPE:System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException

SOURCE: mscorlib

TRACE: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()

at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path)

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.Searcher.LogFileSearcherV2.CacheAllFiles()

[22:56:32] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for ScareCroweb

[22:56:32] Info > - > LogSearcher: Found 107 logs

[22:56:32] Info > - > LogSearcher: Saving cache to database

[22:56:32] Info > - > LogSearcher: Caching finished

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '02:40:02 on day of Wurm in week 4 of the Leaf starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '31.03.2014 03:04:02'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '10:26:43 on day of Ant in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '31.03.2014 19:03:45'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '04:21:41 on day of Wurm in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 00:18:26'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '04:32:43 on day of Wurm in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 00:19:49'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'celebration' to '3.11:38:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 04:21:59'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '12:47:40 on day of Wrath in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 04:21:59'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '19:41:46 on day of Wrath in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 05:13:47'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '11:06:40 on day of Tears in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 07:09:31'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '11:06:41 on day of Tears in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 07:09:31'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'celebration' to '3.16:19:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 09:03:19'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '02:15:52 on day of Sleep in week 1 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 09:03:19'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'celebration' to '05:46:00' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:38:40'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'celebration' to '12:33:17 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Bear starfall in the year of 1039' with timestamp: '01.04.2014 22:38:40'

[22:56:34] Info > WurmServer > Init complete

[22:56:35] Info > - > could not figure when was last meditation question answer, trying 1-year log search

[22:56:36] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for ScareCroweb

EXCEPTION: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

EXC TYPE:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException

TRACE: at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI.<GetSkillForPlayerForServerGroupAsync>d__11.MoveNext()

[22:56:36] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > skill was 0 while preparing medit timer for player: ScareCroweb. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[22:56:36] Info > - > failed to figure when was last meditation question answer

[22:56:36] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > ScareCroweb faith level is now 29,34 on Freedom

[22:56:37] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for ScareCroweb

EXCEPTION: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

EXC TYPE:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException

TRACE: at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI.<GetSkillForPlayerForServerGroupAsync>d__11.MoveNext()

[22:56:37] ERROR > - > could not get any meditation skill for player: ScareCroweb

[22:56:38] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 01.01.0001 00:00:00

[22:56:38] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 01.01.0001 00:00:00

[22:56:48] Info > Granger debug > smile cond: You smile at Young Goldflash.

[22:56:48] Info > Granger debug > attempting to start processing horse due to line: You smile at Young Goldflash.

[22:56:48] Info > Granger debug > extracting object name

[22:56:48] Info > Granger debug > object asumed to be a horse

[22:56:48] Info > Granger debug > building new horse object and moving to processor

[22:56:48] Info > Granger debug > finished building

[22:56:53] Info > Granger debug > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected horse

[22:56:53] Info > Granger debug > finishing processing horse: Goldflash

[22:56:53] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

[22:56:53] Info > Granger debug > processor buffer cleared

[22:57:13] Info > Granger debug > smile cond: You smile at Young Goldflash.

[22:57:13] Info > Granger debug > attempting to start processing horse due to line: You smile at Young Goldflash.

[22:57:13] Info > Granger debug > extracting object name

[22:57:13] Info > Granger debug > object asumed to be a horse

[22:57:13] Info > Granger debug > building new horse object and moving to processor

[22:57:13] Info > Granger debug > finished building

[22:57:18] Info > Granger debug > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected horse

[22:57:18] Info > Granger debug > finishing processing horse: Goldflash

[22:57:18] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

[22:57:18] Info > Granger debug > processor buffer cleared

[23:02:25] Info > Granger debug > smile cond: You smile at Aged fat Zaraebony.

[23:02:25] Info > Granger debug > attempting to start processing horse due to line: You smile at Aged fat Zaraebony.

[23:02:25] Info > Granger debug > extracting object name

[23:02:25] Info > Granger debug > object asumed to be a horse

[23:02:25] Info > Granger debug > building new horse object and moving to processor

[23:02:25] Info > Granger debug > finished building

[23:02:30] Info > Granger debug > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected horse

[23:02:30] Info > Granger debug > finishing processing horse: Zaraebony

[23:02:30] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

[23:02:30] Info > Granger debug > processor buffer cleared

[23:02:35] Info > Granger debug > smile cond: You smile at Aged fat Briskhard.

[23:02:35] Info > Granger debug > attempting to start processing horse due to line: You smile at Aged fat Briskhard.

[23:02:35] Info > Granger debug > extracting object name

[23:02:35] Info > Granger debug > object asumed to be a horse

[23:02:35] Info > Granger debug > building new horse object and moving to processor

[23:02:35] Info > Granger debug > finished building

[23:02:40] Info > Granger debug > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected horse

[23:02:40] Info > Granger debug > finishing processing horse: Briskhard

[23:02:40] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

[23:02:40] Info > Granger debug > processor buffer cleared

[23:02:46] Info > Granger debug > smile cond: You smile at Mature fat Goldbenny.

[23:02:46] Info > Granger debug > attempting to start processing horse due to line: You smile at Mature fat Goldbenny.

[23:02:46] Info > Granger debug > extracting object name

[23:02:46] Info > Granger debug > object asumed to be a horse

[23:02:46] Info > Granger debug > building new horse object and moving to processor

[23:02:46] Info > Granger debug > finished building

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > smile cond: You smile at Aged fat Raiduma.

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > attempting to start processing horse due to line: You smile at Aged fat Raiduma.

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > finishing processing horse: Goldbenny

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > processor buffer cleared

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > extracting object name

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > object asumed to be a horse

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > building new horse object and moving to processor

[23:02:50] Info > Granger debug > finished building

[23:02:55] Info > Granger debug > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected horse

[23:02:55] Info > Granger debug > finishing processing horse: Raiduma

[23:02:55] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

[23:02:55] Info > Granger debug > processor buffer cleared

[23:03:00] Info > Granger debug > smile cond: You smile at Young Sadmark.

[23:03:00] Info > Granger debug > attempting to start processing horse due to line: You smile at Young Sadmark.

[23:03:00] Info > Granger debug > extracting object name

[23:03:00] Info > Granger debug > object asumed to be a horse

[23:03:00] Info > Granger debug > building new horse object and moving to processor

[23:03:00] Info > Granger debug > finished building

[23:03:06] Info > Granger debug > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected horse

[23:03:06] Info > Granger debug > finishing processing horse: Sadmark

[23:03:06] Info > Granger debug > horse data was invalid

[23:03:06] Info > Granger debug > processor buffer cleared