Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Awesome little utility here! I find the season timer and the horse keeping/granger features very useful.

Kudos, Aldur.  :)

• Like 1

Done.

Now it will try active herds before trying entire db. Same for age/health check (which also depends on this setting - if off, then age/health only goes about active herds, if on, then first tries active, then entire db).

Also improved / added some more tray notifications.

Oh and by the way, I hope I won't need to tweak this thing again... it's starting to look like a giant mess of if/else.

Edited by Aldur

I have put Wurm Assistant on Trello, it's a pretty cool way to gather feedback and organize work.

https://trello.com/b/Wl58d6PR/wurm-assistant

Click on any item to write comments or vote. I'll try to do the things that get most interest.

PM me if anyone wants to put something on the board.

Hi Aldur,

at home I'm still using the version without webfeeds, haven't been able to locate the problem on the router yet, have forgotten the PW (didn't need it for years). But I had possibility to test version 94 here and smiling at horses updates age and health, but there is no difference between adolescent foals and adolescent horses in the text so granger updates the adolescent foals to adolescent horses and smile/examine then shows age-conflict.

Also: [13:47:19] Venerable fat Kisspick is dead. R.I.P. 

Any chance you can process that event for the dead flag? I don't bury my corpses anymore since I can get 11i for them :)

i have been having Issues with getting sound notification working with PM's

I have been using [ and < in the past but neither are working consistently now.

Still not working

Is the export function working yet? I can see it but it doesn't appear to be an option to use.

Love this tool by the way! Good job! :D

Not working yet, sorry. But I'll do it eventually. :)

Also wanted to update everyone, that I might start working on new, alliance-supporting app in foreseeable future. Something where you can put some extra ally info, manage members and post trade or jobs. Not sure how much of all that will be in it, I suspect only bare minimum of what turns out really useful. This will probably be a web + background-friendly app (I'll try to make this one better than WA, no more winforms!!).

Again, this is only teaser at this point.

• Like 1

edit3:

I reinstalled WA and cleared all the settings etc. and stuff seems to be working again. Some weird configuration glitch involving moving the wurm game directory? Ah well stuff is good again.

---

This is strange, I seem to have encountered some weird bug, it's not properly counting my meditation timer any more, I uninstalled wurm and installed it again in a new directory and updated the directory, pretty much everything else seems to work but it's no longer updating meditation timers? This is so weird.. I re-ran the configuration wizard but didn't seem to help.

Edit: getting a few error messages in the main log area like:

[10:47:57] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for <charname>

EXCEPTION: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

[10:47:57] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for <charname>

edit2:

Looking in the logs for WA I also see this:

[10:40:48] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player <charname>

[10:40:48] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

Not sure if relevant.

Edited by raidsoft

http://i.imgur.com/H6Da9x4.png

It's in the known issues on first post by the way, but I'm not surprised most people just scan to "download" button and are done reading. ;)

Edited by Aldur

Thanks, I did read more then just "download here!" of the post but that was quite a while ago so obviously since I don't have eidetic memory I don't remember a known issue that didn't affect me at the time. One could have thought that step (rebuilding the database) would be included and ran (at least optionally) if you run the wizard again rather then going into a specific feature that you may never have used and pressing a specific button to fix an issue that only seem to happen in fairly specific circumstances.

But it's obviously my fault and I should have re-checked the post again before making the post, sorry about that.

Sorry for saying anything (hides in a trench). Good idea with wizard though.

That came off much more hostile then I was intending, though it was supposed to be a bit hostile/defensive. The last sentence was not supposed to sound sarcastic although that's how it came out. To clarify it WAS my fault and I SHOULD have checked for known issues before making the post but getting thrown into the same group that make posts expecting everything handed to them not reading everything just rubbed me the wrong way :P

I appreciate your efforts in terms of this program, makes wurm a lot more pleasant :)

I've tried to get your problem to happen, but alas, it was all working, all the time! It was so weird, I didn't believe it! I've asked the fairies what is causing your issue, but they ran out of mana and just disappeared. Then I've went to Grizzly The Bear but all he did was rawr... scary! Finally I've decided, I'll just pray but no one answered. What was I expecting, sheesh!

I was about to bribe baba yaga, when Old Wisdom came to me and said:

- Look, I know you like working on this assistant thing, but open your eyes... you got a whoopin 30 bucks of donations, none of which came from those that asked you stuff, rolf doesn't care and shrugs you off, heck your users don't care to even tell you what they want! You must admit, this can't go on!

Then he went about his own shady business, as usual, but there was merit to what he said! I've taken his words and meditated under a waterfall and I could not disprove.

He was right!

Next Assistant update will have the export for granger, XML format (there won't be any specialized formats, since everyone would like it differently for sure and writing a quick script to convert is not hard, just takes some time punching keyboard).

Edited by Aldur

Thank you for the troll monster, i feel so happy and warm inside.

So, after some investigation via windows resource monitor, it seems that running WA2 via the launcher uses a different folder ( ie../Wurm Assistant/WurmAssistant_2_0_98_0/..)

that running WA2 by its own exe.
So after deleting the Whole folder and re-downloading and installing, i got the PM sound notification to work.

My thinking is that older versions of the WA2 program installed in the folder, had an effect of screwing around with WA2 Launcher exe and causing my issue,

Importing and exporting is finished. As I've said previously, it is in XML and for import to work it needs to be in same format as the exported files. Any errors in XML file will stop importing and nothing will be added to Granger.

Each file has top level element called "Herd", which has elements called "Horse". Here is an example Horse:

<Horse>    <Name>Copperwing</Name>    <Father />    <Mother />    <Traits>      <Trait TraitId="2">It has fleeter movement than normal</Trait>      <Trait TraitId="4">It has a strong body</Trait>      <Trait TraitId="5">It has lightning movement</Trait>      <Trait TraitId="7">It has very strong leg muscles</Trait>    </Traits>    <NotInMoodUntil>08/13/2013 17:49:23</NotInMoodUntil>    <PregnantUntil>01/01/0001 00:00:00</PregnantUntil>    <GroomedOn>08/13/2013 15:50:31</GroomedOn>    <Gender>male</Gender>    <CaredBy />    <InspectSkill IsEpic="False">41.134</InspectSkill>    <Age>Venerable</Age>    <Color>Black</Color>    <Comments />    <Tags />    <BrandedFor />  </Horse>
Importing is only possible to a new herd. Edited by Aldur

Hey Aldur! How has things been going? I hope you are doing well :)

I had a little suggestion for a new feature. I dont wish to give you a lot of work or anything, but I figured it doesnt hurt to ask :) Maybe it is even built in already, I just didnt find it yet :)

I would like a "monitor" function in wurm. Something that listens for a certain word or phrase in any of the chat or events tab and once found, gives a message. Kind of like how the timers work, just without a timer attached. I will give two examples:

1. Sometimes I have a lot of chat windows open but I dont want to miss people asking for me in other chat groups, especially in heavy-chatter channels. I would set up wurmassistant to look for the word "Viti" in alliance and village chat, or maybe even kingdom chat and global chat. Say someone says "Hey Viti, are you there?" WA would pop up a window (just like timer completes or updates of horses) letting me know that someone mentioned my name in one of the channels I monitor. This should be case insensitive in a way (although maybe you can let us set up if it has to be exact), so it should still pop up regardless if someone says "Viti, viti, or for example, "that is vitis horse" 

2. I am grinding animal husbandry to 50. I am currently on 49. I set WA to look for the phrase "Animal husbandy increased to 50". Once I reached this, it will pop up a message, so I know I reached it and can then just delete this specific monitor. Maybe even add a optional function/flag that says "Once phrase has been met for this event, delete this monitor rule"

Just a little suggestion, if it is easy to do and you would have the time someday, I would really enjoy having this function. If not, no harm done, you know I love your work regardless.

Love,

Viti

Edited by Viti

Merry Christmas. Bought you a keg or two. Dont drink and code! :D (Atleast not too much, I find a beer sometimes loosens up some stuck brain cells. :)

• Like 1

Woah! That was very generous of you, thanks a lot! Those kegs may just fuel some real work! :)

And Merry Christmas to you too (and the rest of you folks).

Viti, I'll add this eventually, it's already half-done since a while, I just need to find a moment to finish it.

Hey Aldur,

I totally love WA's timer function, but I have one problem with it - when I open the program it shows me correctly the timer 'till first meditation / prayer, however once it reaches ready status, even if I do meditate/pray in game, it doesn't restarts, but stays at "ready".

My workaround was to close / reopen WA after every meditation, but it would be so much better if it would autoupdate or just have a button to do a recheck of the log and recalculation of the timer?

Cheers,

Alex

Hey Alex, that timer should refresh on it's own (and it does for most people), I'm not sure what might be wrong. Could you maybe copy-paste the game events that happen when you meditate?

In wurm settings, do you have "timestamp messages" turned on and "skillgain tab updates" to something like "per 0.01 increase" at least? Wizard should have handled these settings on it's own though.

Also program log from a session, when timer should restart but didn't, could be useful to me. If you could email it to me: aldurcraft@gmail.com

Hey Alex, that timer should refresh on it's own (and it does for most people), I'm not sure what might be wrong. Could you maybe copy-paste the game events that happen when you meditate?

In wurm settings, do you have "timestamp messages" turned on and "skillgain tab updates" to something like "per 0.01 increase" at least? Wizard should have handled these settings on it's own though.

Also program log from a session, when timer should restart but didn't, could be useful to me. If you could email it to me: aldurcraft@gmail.com

In-game messages when meditate:

[19:47:40] You drop a meditation rug.

[19:48:10] You start meditating.

[19:48:14] You fall into a trance. You think about rain.

[19:48:18] After meditating you will start repairing.

[19:48:55] You are not allowed to do that.

[19:48:57] You get 68 meat.

[19:49:20] It is 19:23:14 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the starfall of Omens in the year of 1036.

[19:49:20] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 4 of the starfall of the Digging, 1036. That's 28 days, 21 hours and 56 minutes ago.

[19:49:20] You have played 6 days, 17 hours and 54 minutes.

[19:49:20] You have been premium a total of 4 months until Dec 2013.

[19:49:20] You have been premium a total of 0 since Dec 2013.

[19:49:20] You have been premium consecutively for 0 months since Dec 2013.

[19:49:20] You have premium time until 19 Mar 2014 19:45:36 GMT

[19:50:05] You finish your meditation.

[19:50:05] You start repairing the meditation rug.

[19:50:06] You repair the meditation rug.

[19:50:13] You get a meditation rug.

Timestamp messages and skillgain tab updates set at 0.01

Current log:

[19:10:05] Info > - > Text File Logging started at 17.12.2013 19:10:05

[19:10:05] Diag > - > LOGGER: Logging started

[19:10:05] Diag > - > -------------

[19:10:05] Diag > - > -------------

[19:10:05] Diag > - > STARTING WURM ASSISTANT 2.0.101.0

[19:10:05] Diag > - > loading settings

[19:10:06] Diag > - > initializing popups lib

[19:10:06] Diag > - > initializing sound engine

[19:10:06] Info > SoundBank > Initializing

[19:10:06] Info > SoundBank > Init completed

[19:10:06] Diag > - > Initializing player server tracker

[19:10:06] Diag > - > initializing wurm state lib

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Initializing

[19:10:06] Diag > - > initializing wurm logs parser

[19:10:06] Diag > - > starting wurm logs monitor

[19:10:06] Diag > - > initializing log searching api

[19:10:06] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Initializing API

[19:10:06] Diag > - > ExtractFromWebAsync sync flag set

[19:10:06] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Init completed

[19:10:06] Diag > - > initializing modules

[19:10:06] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.LogSearcher.ModuleLogSearcher

[19:10:06] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Calendar.ModuleCalendar

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'golden valley' to '1.00:29:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'golden valley' to '14:09:31 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:06] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Timers.ModuleTimers

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Header timestamp '17.12.2013 19:10:07' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'release' to '1.00:27:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'release' to '14:08:44 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:06] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

[19:10:06] ERROR > WurmLogs > Could not create log engine for AlexDunphy ; daily logging: 

EXCEPTION: Nullable object must have a value.

EXC TYPE:System.InvalidOperationException

SOURCE: mscorlib

TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.WurmLogs.CreateEngine(String playerName, Nullable`1 dailyLoggingMode)

[19:10:06] ERROR > WurmLogs > Could not subscribe to log engine: AlexDunphy

EXC TYPE:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException

TRACE:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.WurmLogs.SubscribeToLogFeed(String playerName, EventHandler`1 callback)

[19:10:06] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Backpack.ModuleBackpack

[19:10:06] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Granger.ModuleGranger

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'independence' to '17:53:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:05'

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'independence' to '14:08:59 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:05'

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'pristine' to '1.00:25:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:06] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'pristine' to '14:08:17 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'deliverance' to '1.00:20:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'deliverance' to '14:08:13 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Header timestamp '17.12.2013 19:10:08' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'affliction' to '1.00:28:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'affliction' to '14:09:44 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Header timestamp '17.12.2013 19:10:08' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'exodus' to '1.00:23:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'exodus' to '14:08:50 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'celebration' to '1.00:26:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'celebration' to '14:08:51 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Header timestamp '17.12.2013 19:10:09' arrived from the future, adjusting to match DateTime.Now '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'desertion' to '1.00:27:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'desertion' to '14:09:30 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'elevation' to '1.00:28:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'elevation' to '14:09:41 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'chaos' to '1.00:21:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'chaos' to '14:08:04 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:07'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime for 'serenity' to '1.00:27:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:07] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date for 'serenity' to '14:09:07 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:10:06'

[19:10:07] Diag > - > ExtractFromWebAsync sync flag unset

[19:10:07] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

[19:10:07] ERROR > WurmLogs > Could not create log engine for AlexDunphy ; daily logging: 

EXCEPTION: Nullable object must have a value.

EXC TYPE:System.InvalidOperationException

TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.WurmLogs.CreateEngine(String playerName, Nullable`1 dailyLoggingMode)

[19:10:07] ERROR > WurmLogs > Could not subscribe to log engine: AlexDunphy

EXC TYPE:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException

TRACE:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.WurmLogs.SubscribeToLogFeed(String playerName, EventHandler`1 callback)

[19:10:08] Diag > - > checking for new assistant version

[19:10:08] Info > - > LogSearcher: Preparing cache, this may take a while...

[19:10:08] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for AlexDunphy

[19:10:08] Info > - > LogSearcher: Found 97 logs

[19:10:08] Info > - > LogSearcher: Saving cache to database

[19:10:08] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for Zapacila

[19:10:09] Info > - > LogSearcher: Found 45 logs

[19:10:09] Info > - > LogSearcher: Saving cache to database

[19:10:09] Info > - > LogSearcher: Caching finished

[19:10:09] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.00:01:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 12:39:19'

[19:10:09] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '16:53:16 on day of Luck in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 12:39:19'

[19:10:09] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.00:01:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 12:39:38'

[19:10:09] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:01:32 on day of Luck in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 12:40:21'

[19:10:09] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.00:37:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 13:15:19'

[19:10:09] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:39:54 on day of Luck in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 13:15:19'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.01:12:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 13:50:43'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '02:23:45 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 13:50:43'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '06:12:40 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 14:19:27'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '06:37:23 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 14:22:33'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.02:14:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 14:52:28'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '10:37:02 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 14:52:28'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '12:14:05 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 15:04:40'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '13:13:53 on day of Wurm in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 15:12:10'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.04:12:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 16:50:19'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '02:18:31 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 16:50:19'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.04:49:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 17:27:13'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '07:12:14 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 17:27:13'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '08:07:40 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 17:34:12'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '10:17:07 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 17:50:12'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '12:23:09 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 18:06:03'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '13:02:22 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 18:10:59'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '13:28:24 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 18:14:15'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.06:27:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 19:05:47'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:20:27 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 19:05:47'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:42:32 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 19:08:34'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:12:14 on day of Wrath in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 19:12:18'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '07:35:30 on day of Tears in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 20:30:25'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.08:26:00' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 21:04:31'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '12:08:45 on day of Tears in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 21:04:31'

[19:10:10] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:46:45 on day of Tears in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 21:46:40'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:18:50 on day of Tears in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 22:28:30'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '01:28:28 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 22:44:27'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '09:30:14 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '15.12.2013 23:44:44'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '14:05:27 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 00:19:25'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '15:49:56 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 00:32:35'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '16:53:21 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 00:40:11'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '19:39:20 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:01:05'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:28:46 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:07:18'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:58:30 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:11:03'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:10:36 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:12:35'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:45:20 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:16:57'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:56:52 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:18:24'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:15:51 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:20:47'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:24:00 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:21:49'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:39:50 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:23:49'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:49:49 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:25:04'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:51:15 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:25:15'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:56:17 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:25:53'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:01:40 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:26:33'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:20:32 on day of Sleep in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:28:57'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '00:05:36 on day of Awakening in week 2 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 01:34:37'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.22:58:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 11:36:21'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '08:13:24 on day of Wurm in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 11:36:21'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '2.22:58:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 11:36:59'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '08:25:55 on day of Wurm in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 11:37:55'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '09:16:17 on day of Wurm in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 11:43:58'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '00:05:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 13:03:09'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '15:20:20 on day of Wurm in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 13:03:09'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:54:04 on day of Wurm in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 13:53:36'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '01:46:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 14:44:15'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '04:48:22 on day of Wrath in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 14:44:15'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '05:08:41 on day of Wrath in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 14:46:47'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '02:10:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 15:08:39'

[19:10:11] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '08:05:17 on day of Wrath in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 15:08:39'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '10:27:07 on day of Wrath in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 15:26:26'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '12:21:04 on day of Wrath in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 15:40:45'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:18:00 on day of Wrath in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 17:02:51'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '03:39:39 on day of Tears in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 17:35:45'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '00:09:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 18:55:47'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '12:22:50 on day of Tears in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 18:55:47'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '00:12:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 18:58:52'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '13:30:13 on day of Tears in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 19:04:36'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:06:04 on day of Tears in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 19:53:16'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:13:46 on day of Tears in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 20:01:47'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:30:58 on day of Tears in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 20:19:08'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '00:01:38 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 20:22:58'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '03:20:03 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 20:47:32'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '02:31:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 21:17:22'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '07:17:19 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 21:17:22'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '08:45:40 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 21:28:27'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '11:33:44 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 21:49:19'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '12:19:04 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 21:55:01'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '13:45:32 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:05:53'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '14:18:18 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:10:00'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '15:02:08 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:15:31'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '15:18:24 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:17:35'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '15:43:00 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:20:40'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '15:56:00 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:22:18'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '16:13:35 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:24:31'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:03:12 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:30:46'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:12:39 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:31:57'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:15:55 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:32:22'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:18:13 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:32:39'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:22:55 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:33:14'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:25:16 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:33:32'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:26:11 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:33:39'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:28:19 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:33:55'

[19:10:12] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:36:55 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:35:00'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:41:54 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:35:37'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:44:43 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:35:59'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '07:15:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 02:01:29'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '21:08:02 on day of Awakening in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 02:01:29'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '07:18:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 02:04:23'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '16:58:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 11:44:40'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '02:46:31 on day of Wrath in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 11:44:40'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:05:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 11:51:41'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '09:40:30 on day of Wrath in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 12:36:23'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '18:50:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 13:36:19'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '17:39:26 on day of Wrath in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 13:36:19'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '18:41:50 on day of Wrath in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 13:44:10'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:01:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 14:47:42'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '03:12:33 on day of Tears in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 14:47:42'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '03:16:04 on day of Tears in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 14:48:08'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:02:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 14:49:00'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:03:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 14:50:10'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '03:32:36 on day of Tears in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 14:50:13'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '04:17:17 on day of Tears in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 14:55:51'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '20:14:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 15:00:30'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '07:17:03 on day of Tears in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 15:18:33'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:27:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 17:14:15'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:43:02 on day of Tears in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 17:14:15'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '22:28:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 17:15:17'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:21:21 on day of Tears in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 17:19:03'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '02:15:32 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 17:40:56'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '03:34:40 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 17:50:39'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:19:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 18:05:24'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '08:31:25 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 18:27:57'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '23:43:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 18:30:09'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '09:01:16 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 18:31:42'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '1.00:20:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:06:21'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '13:39:00 on day of Sleep in week 4 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:06:21'

[19:10:13] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '1.00:20:00' with timestamp: '17.12.2013 19:07:02'

[19:10:16] Info > WurmServer > Setting uptime from log search result for 'exodus' to '03:58:00' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:44:56'

[19:10:16] Info > WurmServer > Setting wurm date from log search result for 'exodus' to '18:55:51 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Omen starfall in the year of 1036' with timestamp: '16.12.2013 22:44:56'

[19:10:16] Info > WurmServer > Init complete

[19:10:17] Info > Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Timers.MeditationTimer > AlexDunphy meditation skill is now 26,027 on Freedom

Also make sure that you haven't moved where you installed wurm recently, that's exactly how it behaved for me when I did that!