Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Aye sir and sirses! I've had to pause work on page, because I'm behind on other paid project. But will go back to it shortly. And with it, I'm going to open Patreon option. The money will go for beer only, I promise!

• Like 1

Hi, any plans to get this working with Linux? I'd be more than happy to Patreon this as it looks awesome, thanks

Hi @Molten. Next major version of WA will target linux as well, but I can't make any promises as to when it's going to be finished.

@AldurIs the timer function scanning memory for updates or scanning the log file? how often does WA check the log file for updates?

Hi @Kierkegaard, all timers are triggered by log events. Monitoring memory of Wurm client is not allowed. Logs monitor within WA checks logs every half second.

Hi @jammerluna, I've just uploaded https://suonerietelefono.com/sveglia-militare/ mp3 into WA and it plays fine. Did you notice any errors or warnings?

Edited by Aldur

On 2/24/2021 at 2:59 AM, Aldur said:

Hi @Kierkegaard, all timers are triggered by log events. Monitoring memory of Wurm client is not allowed. Logs monitor within WA checks logs every half second.

@Aldur

How is that done? Is WA sending a read command on the text file every half second?

Edited by Kierkegaard