Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

An export involving both triggers and sound would be lovely.

That way you can export entire setups for people.

oh. and the same for custom timers.

Either way, love ya work Aldur.

1 hour ago, Aldur said:

That's the evil button1 bug, thou I have slain it just now.

Explanation:

Hide contents

When you accidentally click a button on a GUI designer, it pops in that spot, on top of everything.

stuff happens btw not sure ya get told this anof But Thx you for what you do. u make the game that much more enjoyable and may of us wurm player would be lost with out this

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zekezor said:

An export involving both triggers and sound would be lovely.

That way you can export entire setups for people.

oh. and the same for custom timers.

Either way, love ya work Aldur.

Thanks, added to roadmap. Maybe will do some day. :)

Today i opened WA and the triggers tab was just...gone... So confused.

wsogmbQ.png?1

Fixed it by loading a backup version. Weiiiirrrd bug.
 But it's working at least :)

Praise be to Aldur

Hello.

Glad you have managed to fix the issue, but would you mind looking back into WA logs and finding that "error" I see there (via the "open logs folder" option)? It might be something simple to fix.

keep getting error, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times.

can anyone tell me what i did wrong ?

[13:55:49] > Info > BackupManager > Data backup system has been locked.
[13:55:49] > Info > AppMigrationsManager > Wurm Assistant data is at version 2. No upgrade required.
[13:55:50] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Timers.TimersFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[13:55:50] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Calendar.CalendarFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[13:55:50] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Triggers.TriggersFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[13:55:50] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.SoundManager.SoundManagerFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

I can't get wurm assistant to load, getting this message:

10/28/2016 9:05:56 PM > Wurm Assistant Launcher has encountered an error: An error occurred while sending the request. > The remote name could not be resolved: 'wurmassistant.azurewebsites.net'

Has an option to load the current version, but that does not work.

Reinstalled again and it worked....not sure where I went wrong with the previous reinstall. :)

No magic there, I've shut down an old web service yesterday and older versions of launcher would crash just the way you described.

Should anyone else run into this, follow Vodecca solution. :)

• Like 1

Aldur,

I've been told to tell you that you need to bring the naked lady icon back. My wife said the backpack on the old interface looked like a naked lady to her, but now that it's gone she doesn't recognize the program and can't tell what I'm up to.  lol

Alendhor

I got this error today;

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'traitViewState', line 15, position 1489.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer(Char quote)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseString(Char quote, ReadType readType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsBytes()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)

I use it on WU

Thanks for any help to get it back

On 10/29/2016 at 5:59 AM, Aldur said:

No magic there, I've shut down an old web service yesterday and older versions of launcher would crash just the way you described.

Should anyone else run into this, follow Vodecca solution. :)

Was just going to ask about why I get that message. :-P

• Like 1

Hi Baenre,

Would you mind sending me your WA data, so I can debug this?

If so, please zip this entire directory:

%localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantUnlimitedData\Data

and send to this email.

You might also be able to solve the error yourself, by following these steps (please backup this dir first!):

1. Open a file named data.map
  2. Find an entry named GrangerFeature_GrangerSettings
  3. Use the file name pointed by key named KeyToFileNameMap (should be something like this: a2a62cb1-a051-4066-a549-8344e5f2523a.dat)
  4. Find and open that file (it will also be somewhere in that directory)
  5. Find key named traitViewState, it should look something like this:
      "herdViewSplitterPosition": 250,
      "traitViewState": "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",
      "disableRowColoring": false,

6. Clear the value of traitViewState, by replacing the line with this: 
    "traitViewState": null,

Hello! :) I would like to say, that i absolutely love the wurm assistant! I would have long dropped meditating if not for this :D

Also the harvest calendar is great!

Are there plans to add the new harvestables to the calendar? :3

Also it would be nice if it would tell (on top of the harvest list?) What season, as in spring, summer, fall, winter, it is and approx how long until the next one (It is important because of the bees now) :)

how can i add some of the new crops to the harvest timers? like Hops is a good one.

You Know the Period which that are in Season yet?

Coz if you do u can add them to the Season Calender...

Hi folks!

On 5.12.2016 at 4:58 PM, Kardiwen said:

Hello! :) I would like to say, that i absolutely love the wurm assistant! I would have long dropped meditating if not for this :D

Also the harvest calendar is great!

Are there plans to add the new harvestables to the calendar? :3

Also it would be nice if it would tell (on top of the harvest list?) What season, as in spring, summer, fall, winter, it is and approx how long until the next one (It is important because of the bees now) :)

Will see about seasons. Last time I've checked, there were no solid dates, but maybe that changed.

Season Calendar already says when next season begins and for how long it lasts. You can also try Yaga's WurmClock V3 app.

On 14.12.2016 at 8:38 PM, Quicktor said:

hey aldur, any chance on getting minimize to tray back? :/

Currently not possible, without breaking something in the launcher. Sorry.

5 hours ago, SmackedDown said:

how can i add some of the new crops to the harvest timers? like Hops is a good one.

Season Calendar -> Configure -> Mod the season list -> opens a new window.

SeasonName - your name of the season

DayBegin - day (of wurm year) this season begins

DayEnd - day of end of this season

Oh and don't be surprised if one day you see two Hops seasons - that means I've added them officially. In that case, just mod the list again and choose which season to keep.

I have a problem with WA for WO. WHen i starts it I cant see granger.

Spoiler

2016/12/22 14:12:29.529|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Systems.DataBackups.BackupManager|Created data backup named 20161222151229
2016/12/22 14:12:29.570|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Systems.DataBackups.BackupManager|Deleted old backup named: 20161213005948
2016/12/22 14:12:29.570|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Systems.DataBackups.BackupManager|Data backup system has been locked.
2016/12/22 14:12:29.619|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Systems.AppMigrations.AppMigrationsManager|Wurm Assistant data is at version 2. No upgrade required.
2016/12/22 14:12:31.008|Error|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Granger.GrangerFeature|Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path '', line 0, position 0.
   vid Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   vid Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
   vid Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.MoveToContent()
   vid Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Populate(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   vid Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.PopulateInternal(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   vid AldursLab.PersistentObjects.Serialization.JsonSerializationStrategy.PopulateFromSerialized[T](T object, String data) i C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3ec07b5c796f29e6\src\Common\PersistentObjects\Serialization\JsonSerializationStrategy.cs:rad 78
   vid AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistentObjectManager.Load(IPersistentObject obj) i C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3ec07b5c796f29e6\src\Common\PersistentObjects\PersistentObjectManager.cs:rad 86
   vid AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistentObjectManager.Initialize() i C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3ec07b5c796f29e6\src\Common\PersistentObjects\PersistentObjectManager.cs:rad 35
   vid AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistenceManager.LoadAndStartTracking[T](T object, Boolean returnExistingInsteadOfException) i C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3ec07b5c796f29e6\src\Common\PersistentObjects\PersistenceManager.cs:rad 93
   vid AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Persistence.PersistenceEnabler.Action(IContext context, InstanceReference instanceReference) i C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3ec07b5c796f29e6\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Persistence\PersistenceEnabler.cs:rad 49
   vid AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Utils.IoC.CustomActionsStrategyBase.Activate(IContext context, InstanceReference reference) i C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3ec07b5c796f29e6\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Utils\IoC\CustomActionsStrategyBase.cs:rad 30
   vid Ninject.Activation.Pipeline.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Activate>b__0(IActivationStrategy s)
   vid Ninject.Infrastructure.Language.ExtensionsForIEnumerableOfT.Map[T](IEnumerable`1 series, Action`1 action)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Pipeline.Activate(IContext context, InstanceReference reference)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve()
   vid Ninject.KernelBase.<>c__DisplayClass15.<Resolve>b__f(IBinding binding)
   vid System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   vid System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   vid Ninject.Planning.Targets.Target`1.GetValue(Type service, IContext parent)
   vid Ninject.Planning.Targets.Target`1.ResolveWithin(IContext parent)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.GetValue(IContext context, ITarget target)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Create>b__2(ITarget target)
   vid System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   vid System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   vid System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.Create(IContext context)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope)
   vid Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve()
   vid Ninject.KernelBase.<>c__DisplayClass15.<Resolve>b__f(IBinding binding)
   vid System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   vid System.Linq.Enumerable.<CastIterator>d__94`1.MoveNext()
   vid System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   vid Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[T](IResolutionRoot root, String name, IParameter[] parameters)
   vid AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager..ctor(IKernel kernel, ISystemTrayContextMenu systemTrayContextMenu, ILogger logger) i C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3ec07b5c796f29e6\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Features\FeaturesManager.cs:rad 37
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Sounds Manager
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Log Searcher
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Calendar
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Timers
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Triggers
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Crafting Assistant
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Reveal Creatures Parser
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Skill Stats
2016/12/22 14:12:31.319|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Features.FeaturesManager|Feature initialized: Combat Assistant
2016/12/22 14:12:31.498|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Core.WaVersion|Parsed WA version: MinorVersion: 3.3, BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 74, BuildStamp: 2016-12-17 23:32:22 +01:00
2016/12/22 14:12:40.745|Info|WurmApi|WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Vilhelmina at stamp 2016-12-01 14:32:41
2016/12/22 14:12:40.745|Info|WurmApi|WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Vilhelmina at stamp 2016-12-01 14:32:40
2016/12/22 14:12:40.745|Info|WurmApi|WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Vilhelmina at stamp 2016-12-01 14:32:40
2016/12/22 14:12:40.745|Info|WurmApi|WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Vilhelmina at stamp 2016-12-01 14:32:39
2016/12/22 14:12:40.879|Info|AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Timers.Prayer.PrayerTimer|Vilhelmina faith level is now 80,0962 on FREEDOM

Hi there.

First i want to thank you for this wonderful thing.

Then i want to ask if there are any way to "save" the timers if i need to restart it. Because the timer stop working if i disconnect from the game and have to log back in.

/Calth

I tried to add a timer but this shows up

[19:01:36] > Info > BackupManager > Data backup system has been locked.
[19:01:36] > Info > AppMigrationsManager > Wurm Assistant data is at version 2. No upgrade required.
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Sounds Manager
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Log Searcher
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Calendar
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Timers
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Triggers
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Granger
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Crafting Assistant
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Reveal Creatures Parser
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Skill Stats
[19:01:38] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Combat Assistant
[19:01:38] > Info > WaVersion > Parsed WA version: MinorVersion: 3.3, BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 74, BuildStamp: 17/12/2016 23:32:22 +01:00
[19:01:38] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Abortivora at stamp 30/01/2017 21:31:24
[19:01:38] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Abortivora at stamp 30/01/2017 21:31:24
[19:01:38] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Abortivora at stamp 30/01/2017 21:31:23
[19:01:38] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Abortivora at stamp 30/01/2017 21:31:22
[19:01:38] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Abortivora at stamp 30/01/2017 21:31:21

Any ideas?