Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Do you still use click-once version? The latest one is just a zip.

Either way, the settings will stay. :)

Re: WA version 3.0 stable-win R26 P:Windows

Not quite sure if the "Give birth" value works as intended yet.

I just examined an animal and got:

[08:46:02] She will deliver in about 2 days.

Granger, however, displays:

Give Birth: 2d 23h

Another observation:

I named an animal "Bison.Female.01", but in Granger the name appears as "BisonFemale01".

The effect: when I examine this animal later I get the message that the animal is not in the database (because of the incorrect name).

Edited by Yaga

It's all because this oddity:

[11:15:56] She will deliver in about 0 days.

My friends feedback says that it usually means next day. Not sure how exactly this works, whether it means 'any time' or just usual wurm wogic by counting from zero.

The other bug, I'll try to nail in a spare moment. Thanks. :)

• Like 1

If I smile / examine horses they aren't marked or are unmarked pregnant. It was working fine last I tried a few days ago. I am using version 3.0 stable R26 P:windows.

Also, is there anyway to turn off debug mode? I don't remember it posting every skill gain up until about a month ago.

Hi.

This is the event message granger parses for pregnancy:

[11:43:41] She will deliver in about 5 days.

How does it look when granger clears the flag?

More control over logging is coming soon.

Edited by Aldur

The horses I had issue with all had 1 day. The patch today says to have fixed it. I will check.

Edit: seems to be fixed.

Edited by Kelody
  • Like 1

Hi folks! Some news. :) 

----------

Over next few months, I'm going to make a few changes to Wurm Assistant.

The first few updates shouldn't change the app at all, at least from your point of view. These are all little improvements I'm doing, in an effort to make the features easier to maintain and fix a few elusive bugs. As porting to linux/mac didn't work, I can leverage Windows-specific goodies a bit more.

Next updates however, you might see actual GUI changes. I don't want to do anything radical, but I do want to use completely different GUI and use a few great features of it to, for example, reduce number of dialog windows one has to deal with.

All changes will first arrive in Beta.

I'll make a forum post each time something important lands in that branch, so watch the thread for updates and try things out.

-----------

After polishing WA, I will most likely make an app for custom maps. Yes, it is happening, although I don't want to make any hard promises. :) It won't be Wurm specific, but Wurm maps will be it's beta. More details will likely appear once some prototype is launched.

-----------

On a less related note, I'm merging WurmApi back into WurmAssistant, because:

• There is no interest in it.
  • Wurm doesn't actually have any API and while there are lingering promises, little actual progress is being made, especially in the direction of standalone tools.

Should anyone need WurmApi after the merge, it's projects will still be independent of Wurm Assistant projects, however I'm making no promises about breaking changes nor if it will continue to work on linux/mac.

• Like 1

Hello, I was just told about WA, seems pretty nice.  I was wondering if it has a plug-in feature, I have a Logitech G13 game pad and have worked with the Logitech API, and it could be interesting to finally put it's LCD screen to use. (or a smartphone, I've worked with that API as well)

-ty

Hi Lexxy. WA was not designed to support plugins, but I think that might change in near future. Got to be patient until then. :)

Hey... Seems like you tried to make WA work on macs. Am I right in assuming that it didn't work?

Or can I try to install it with some hope of it working?

Hi McGarnicle. Unfortunately it didn't work out so well. While I've managed to eventually run the app, the GUI was all broken and often non even working. And that was already by sacrificing all the nice Windows-only goodies. So the current policy is to drop all support and keep WA Windows-only. I'm sorry about that, it's definitely possible to make a xplatform WA, I just don't have the resources to make that happen.

I know most development is limited, but a small request, can you add an option for prayer count like the daily med count?

Is it possible to use the reveal creature parser to parse the Get Info skill from pok?

• Like 2

Hey Aldur,

since version 26 (i think) I started noticing that my timers do not work anymore...they freeze..and when I close the whole application to restart it, I get an error, here are the details:

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.AggregateException: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. ---> AldursLab.WurmApi.WurmApiException: Parsing failed for line timestamp, line:  ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex darf nicht länger als die Länge der Zeichenfolge sein.
Parametername: startIndex
   bei System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Utility.ParsingHelper.GetTimestampFromLogLine(String line) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Utility\ParsingHelper.cs:Zeile 72.
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Utility.ParsingHelper.GetTimestampFromLogLine(String line) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Utility\ParsingHelper.cs:Zeile 79.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Utility.LogFileParser.ParseLinesFromLogsScan(IReadOnlyList`1 lines, DateTime dayStamp) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Utility\LogFileParser.cs:Zeile 83.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.SingleFileMonitor.GetNewEvents() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\SingleFileMonitor.cs:Zeile 39.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.CharacterLogsMonitorEngine.RefreshAndGetNewEvents() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\CharacterLogsMonitorEngine.cs:Zeile 71.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.LogsMonitorEngineManager.Update(EventSubscriptionsTsafeHashset globalSubscriptions) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\LogsMonitorEngineManager.cs:Zeile 118.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.WurmLogsMonitor.<.ctor>b__14_0() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\WurmLogsMonitor.cs:Zeile 85.
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.WurmLogsMonitor.Dispose() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\WurmLogsMonitor.cs:Zeile 274.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.WurmApiManager.Dispose() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\WurmApiManager.cs:Zeile 250.
   bei Ninject.Activation.Strategies.DisposableStrategy.<Deactivate>b__0(IDisposable x)
   bei Ninject.Activation.InstanceReference.IfInstanceIs[T](Action`1 action)
   bei Ninject.Activation.Strategies.DisposableStrategy.Deactivate(IContext context, InstanceReference reference)
   bei Ninject.Activation.Pipeline.<>c__DisplayClass6.<Deactivate>b__4(IActivationStrategy s)
   bei Ninject.Infrastructure.Language.ExtensionsForIEnumerableOfT.Map[T](IEnumerable`1 series, Action`1 action)
   bei Ninject.Activation.Pipeline.Deactivate(IContext context, InstanceReference reference)
   bei Ninject.Activation.Caching.Cache.Forget(CacheEntry entry)
   bei Ninject.Activation.Caching.Cache.Forget(IEnumerable`1 cacheEntries)
   bei Ninject.Activation.Caching.Cache.Clear()
   bei Ninject.KernelBase.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   bei Ninject.Infrastructure.Disposal.DisposableObject.Dispose()
   bei AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core.Root.CoreBootstrapper.Dispose() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3.Core\Root\CoreBootstrapper.cs:Zeile 187.
   bei AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core.Root.MainForm.MainView_FormClosed(Object sender, FormClosedEventArgs e) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3.Core\Root\MainForm.cs:Zeile 454.
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed(FormClosedEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
---> (Interne Ausnahme #0) AldursLab.WurmApi.WurmApiException: Parsing failed for line timestamp, line:  ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex darf nicht länger als die Länge der Zeichenfolge sein.
Parametername: startIndex
   bei System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Utility.ParsingHelper.GetTimestampFromLogLine(String line) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Utility\ParsingHelper.cs:Zeile 72.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Utility.ParsingHelper.GetTimestampFromLogLine(String line) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Utility\ParsingHelper.cs:Zeile 79.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Utility.LogFileParser.ParseLinesFromLogsScan(IReadOnlyList`1 lines, DateTime dayStamp) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Utility\LogFileParser.cs:Zeile 83.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.SingleFileMonitor.GetNewEvents() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\SingleFileMonitor.cs:Zeile 39.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.CharacterLogsMonitorEngine.RefreshAndGetNewEvents() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\CharacterLogsMonitorEngine.cs:Zeile 71.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.LogsMonitorEngineManager.Update(EventSubscriptionsTsafeHashset globalSubscriptions) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\LogsMonitorEngineManager.cs:Zeile 118.
   bei AldursLab.WurmApi.Modules.Wurm.LogsMonitor.WurmLogsMonitor.<.ctor>b__14_0() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\src\WurmApi\WurmApi\Modules\Wurm\LogsMonitor\WurmLogsMonitor.cs:Zeile 85.
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
    Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
AldursLab.WurmAssistant3
    Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
    Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.exe.
PresentationFramework
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34209.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll.
WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll.
System
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
PresentationCore
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll.
System.Xaml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll.
Caliburn.Micro.Platform
    Assembly-Version: 2.0.2.0.
    Win32-Version: 2.0.2.0.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Caliburn.Micro.Platform.DLL.
Caliburn.Micro
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Caliburn.Micro.DLL.
System.Runtime
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.dll.
System.Threading.Tasks
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Threading.Tasks/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Threading.Tasks.dll.
Caliburn.Micro.Platform.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Caliburn.Micro.Platform.Core.DLL.
System.Reflection
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Reflection/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Reflection.dll.
System.Collections
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Collections/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Collections.dll.
System.ObjectModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ObjectModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.ObjectModel.dll.
System.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Linq.dll.
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core.DLL.
AldursLab.PersistentObjects
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/AldursLab.PersistentObjects.DLL.
AldursLab.WurmApi
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/AldursLab.WurmApi.DLL.
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Xml
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
AldursLab.Essentials
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/AldursLab.Essentials.DLL.
Ninject
    Assembly-Version: 3.2.0.0.
    Win32-Version: 3.2.2.0.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Ninject.DLL.
Ninject.Extensions.Factory
    Assembly-Version: 3.2.0.0.
    Win32-Version: 3.2.1.0.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Ninject.Extensions.Factory.DLL.
Castle.Core
    Assembly-Version: 3.3.0.0.
    Win32-Version: 3.3.3.58.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Castle.Core.DLL.
AldursLab.WurmAssistant.Shared
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/AldursLab.WurmAssistant.Shared.DLL.
DynamicProxyGenAssembly2
    Assembly-Version: 0.0.0.0.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Castle.Core.dll.
DynamicProxyGenAssembly2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Castle.Core.dll.
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll.
NLog
    Win32-Version: 4.3.2289.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/NLog.DLL.
System.ServiceModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll.
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll.
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly-Version: 8.0.0.0.
    Win32-Version: 8.0.3.19514.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL.
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll.
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll.
WurmAssistantDataTransfer.Dtos
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/WurmAssistantDataTransfer.Dtos.DLL.
irrKlang.NET4
    Assembly-Version: 1.0.5235.17346.
    Win32-Version: .
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/irrKlang.NET4.DLL.
ObjectListView
    Assembly-Version: 2.9.0.25611.
    Win32-Version: 2.9.0.0.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WurmAssistant/bin/wo/stable-win/32/ObjectListView.DLL.
mscorlib.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
System.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle Ausnahmefehler an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

What could it be?...this makes my timers quite useless atm....

Thank you!

Edited by Thorakkanath

I get the error also. Windows 10, stable client.

Aha! Thank you Thorakkanath, this finally nails that elusive timer bug! Will try fixing it today.

The bugfix is done and will arrive with next Stable update. Beta will not be updated yet, as I'm working on something else there.

The timers stopped working, because entire log monitor crashed after hitting an empty log line. Such lines happen for example when examining signs and fence gates and should just be ignored by the code, which they apparently were not. :)

Edited by Aldur

thank you for such an important tool for Wurm. Great Work.

• Like 1

R36 seems to have a spot of trouble with horses with the word "old" in their name.

In this case, I have an adolescent foal named Coppergolden

Spoiler

Info > GrangerFeature > smile cond: You smile at Adolescent fat Coppergolden.
Info > GrangerFeature > attempting to start processing creature due to line: You smile at Adolescent fat Coppergolden.
Info > GrangerFeature > extracting object name
Info > GrangerFeature > object asumed to be a creature
Info > GrangerFeature > building new creature object and moving to processor
Info > GrangerFeature > finished building
Info > GrangerFeature > applying foalization to the creature
Error > GrangerFeature > The creature appears to be a foal, but has invalid age for a foal! > foals do not come with this age type! AdolescentFoal
Info > GrangerFeature > found maybe trait line: It has been branded by and belongs to the settlement of Puerto Abeto.
Info > GrangerFeature > trait parsing finished
Info > GrangerFeature > found maybe branding line
Info > GrangerFeature > found creature to be branded for: Puerto Abeto
Info > GrangerFeature > creature set to female
Info > GrangerFeature > found maybe trait line: The legs are of different length.
Info > GrangerFeature > found trait: The legs are of different length
Info > GrangerFeature > trait parsing finished
Info > GrangerFeature > found maybe parents line
Info > GrangerFeature > father set to: horse 'Horse2'
Info > GrangerFeature > finished parsing parents line
Info > GrangerFeature > processing timed out, attempting to verify and apply last inspected creature
Info > GrangerFeature > finishing processing creature: Coppergen

Edited by Jaybudd
bold

After May 24th update, some features of WA may break, as the devs are making changes to logging.

I'm currently busy with commercial project on a deadline, so fixes will be delayed.

In the meantime, please post any bug that might creep out.

I've done a sweep through features and only Granger seemed to have a major problem with creature names and ages (update brewing right now).

Keenan mentioned a lot of the actions also got prefixes added. This might break some of the Action Queue Trigger conditions, tho I don't have time to do a thorough check, I'll be fixing these as they are reported (and they can be fixed in the app itself, in editor, to avoid waiting).

Then of course we have smart timers, I'm atm unable to test them either, so appreciate any feedback.

Everything else seems ok.

NOTE: Update is only for stable. Beta is a bit behind until I'm done with some major work there.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 2

Unlimited hasn't gotten that update yet.

Are the codebases combined, or can you revert that so it's functional for us too?

E: I recognize I can just switch back to R37 manually through the main launcher. Does screw up my batch launch, though.

Edited by Jaybudd

Thanks for info. I've tweaked the code so that it should work for both games. Update is brewing.