Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

I wish for one thing and one thing only (Btw this thing rocks already).

For it to show the missions on other servers, would be neat to have something like that with the travel planner :)

Late to the discussion, but perhaps an easy manual override method for detecting foal stages would be to create a new examine method specifically for foals?  Use kiss or bow emote before examining would denote a foal?  This would allow you to expand into other denotations later by using even more emotes preceding an examine.

Not sure we need that. Any creature can be scanned and then manually adjusted with age. WA shouldn't change age, unless it's sure about it (if it does, it's a bug and worthy of reporting). :)

PS. Pushed latest beta into stable.

Edited by Aldur

On 12/7/2015 at 5:51 PM, Aldur said:

I've had decent experiences with Kaspersky and Bitdefender, both paid versions. The latter had almost no false positives and they seem to consistently score well on detection benchmarks. Hope this helps. :)

I got bitdefender

Is there a way to check for hunting kills by server? A friend and I were yakking about hunting scores for the year :)

I'm getting an error while executing it on Windows 10 x64. It has previously working till some days ago.

It throws following error:

Spoiler

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Unexpected initial token 'None' when populating object. Expected JSON object or array. Path '', line 1, position 115.
   en Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Populate(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.PopulateInternal(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.Serialization.JsonSerializationStrategy.PopulateFromSerialized[T](T object, String data) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\Serialization\JsonSerializationStrategy.cs:línea 71
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistentObjectManager.Load(IPersistentObject obj) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\PersistentObjectManager.cs:línea 86
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistentObjectManager.Initialize() en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\PersistentObjectManager.cs:línea 35
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistenceManager.LoadAndStartTracking[T](T object, Boolean returnExistingInsteadOfException) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\PersistenceManager.cs:línea 93
   en AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core.Root.CoreBootstrapper.PreBootstrap() en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\WurmAssistant3.Core\Root\CoreBootstrapper.cs:línea 96
   en AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core.Root.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\WurmAssistant3.Core\Root\MainForm.cs:línea 170

I've tried to reinstall it, use beta version or compatibility mode without success

Turmoil: I have pushed a possible fix. If it doesn't help, please send me the entire zipped folder found at this path:

%localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantData\Data

Pingpong: unfortunately, there is no grouping per server.

Audrel: congrats. :)

Edited by Aldur

Since exporting Granger herds from older version and importing in to new version I've discovered that I can no longer move horses between herds. It throws up an error message that just repeats the horses name in a long list. Obviously I can just remove the horse from the current herd and re-add it to the new one. But it used to be much easier to just move to a different herd.

Can you show the error? Does this error happen for horses not coming from WA2 imports?

Anything particular being logged in WA log?

Edited by Aldur

41 minutes ago, Aldur said:

Can you show the error? Does this error happen for horses not coming from WA2 imports?

Anything particular being logged in WA log?

No, it doesn't appear to happen with newly added horses. The error message is:

"Cannot change herd for selected creatures, because following creatures have same identity (name+gender):

HorseName (gender, herdname), HorseName (gender, herdname), HorseName (gender, herdname), HorseName (gender, herdname)

With the actually info filled in, I just wrote what's indicated above. But it's just the same info repeated with commas.

Edited by Araninke

Im putting the Skill monitor to good use. Ty so much for updating it to show the smaller ticks. Im able tos ee what my average per hour in fishing is [13:15:37] Fishing increased by 0.000008 to 99.994286 :P Trying to adjust the difficulty of fishing to get it flowing is VERY difficult itself. Im able to adjust the conditions and see the average with out having to reset my client so i can use the skill tracker to figure it out. Also lets me do 30 minute tests vs hour tests, which saves me time with my SB.

Araninke, a fix should have just arrived with stable R7 / beta R55.

Nicrolis - happy you like it. :)

Thanks Turmoil. Unfortunately, most of your setting files are corrupted. Has anything special happen when you last used WA? PC crashes etc?

stable R8 / beta R56 should arrive shortly with a fix, where all corrupted files will revert to defaults. Unfortunately, there is no way to restore these settings, unless you've made a backup of the folder.

Oh, don't worry

I have an export of my herd (most important setting for me), so I've deleted the entire folder and relaunched the program

Now it works wonderfully again

Thanks a lot

Edited by Turmoil
  • Like 1

On 15.12.2015 at 11:13 PM, Turmoil said:

I'm getting an error while executing it on Windows 10 x64. It has previously working till some days ago.

It throws following error:

Reveal hidden contents

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Unexpected initial token 'None' when populating object. Expected JSON object or array. Path '', line 1, position 115.
   en Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Populate(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.PopulateInternal(JsonReader reader, Object target)
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.Serialization.JsonSerializationStrategy.PopulateFromSerialized[T](T object, String data) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\Serialization\JsonSerializationStrategy.cs:línea 71
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistentObjectManager.Load(IPersistentObject obj) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\PersistentObjectManager.cs:línea 86
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistentObjectManager.Initialize() en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\PersistentObjectManager.cs:línea 35
   en AldursLab.PersistentObjects.PersistenceManager.LoadAndStartTracking[T](T object, Boolean returnExistingInsteadOfException) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\AldursLab\Lab\PersistentObjects\PersistenceManager.cs:línea 93
   en AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core.Root.CoreBootstrapper.PreBootstrap() en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\WurmAssistant3.Core\Root\CoreBootstrapper.cs:línea 96
   en AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Core.Root.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) en c:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\1e655fa1caaae411\WurmAssistant3.Core\Root\MainForm.cs:línea 170

I've tried to reinstall it, use beta version or compatibility mode without success

Have the same issue, cannot use it atm, just crashes.. Sadly

Exactly the same error?

Could you also send me the data directory?

%localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantData\Data

On 12/16/2015 at 4:23 PM, Aldur said:

Araninke, a fix should have just arrived with stable R7 / beta R55.

Nicrolis - happy you like it. :)

Thank you, it appears to be working A OK now!

• Like 1

Hello

WA fails to update

29.12.2015 21:20:57 > Launcher failed to download or install WA3 version MinorVersion: , BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 10, BuildStamp: 01.01.0001 0:00:00 +00:00 of build stable-win. Error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Hi

Can you paste me the stuff from launcherlog.txt ?

It is at the same folder as launcher exe file.

Edited by Aldur

same there here aldur

12/29/2015 9:40:34 PM > Launcher failed to download or install WA3 version MinorVersion: , BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 10, BuildStamp: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM +00:00 of build stable-win. Error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Local version is: MinorVersion: 3.0, BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 8, BuildStamp: 12/17/2015 6:41:47 PM +01:00
Obtaining latest version for build stable-win
Latest version for build stable-win is: 10
Downloading...
Downloading...
Downloading package for build stable-win for version 10
download completed
Installing...
Installing...
Launcher failed to download or install WA3 version MinorVersion: , BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 10, BuildStamp: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM +00:00 of build stable-win. Error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Launcher failed to download or install WA3 version MinorVersion: , BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 10, BuildStamp: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM +00:00 of build stable-win. Error: System.IO.IOException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalMove(String sourceDirName, String destDirName, Boolean checkHost)
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant.Launcher.Modules.StagingLocation.MoveExtractionDir(String newPath) in c:\Dev-vcs\Github\WurmAssistant3\WurmAssistant.Launcher\Modules\StagingLocation.cs:line 108
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant.Launcher.Root.LaunchController.<Run>d__d.MoveNext() in

The incorrect age changing is occuring again. My Adolescent horse keeps being reset to AdolescentFoal.

I don't think it's a foal anymore, considering he's much larger and is currently hooked up to my cart. :P

Is anyone else having a issue with Granger were every so often it wont update, even when you Smile, and then examine a million times? Getting tired of restarting it xD