Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Right, only parents and siblings are counted.

Weird, but awesome. For some reason I thought it went back another generation... but that must be for killing to make them not-siblings.

Sorry! <3

(It just goes to show how much I care, lol)

• Like 1

any chance of getting this to work with Mono for us non M$ people out there? Has anyone had any success running it yet?

Any chance of adding a column to Granger for the colour of the horse, a drop down selector would be useful when trying to breed specific colours & traits.

White, Grey, Brown, Black, Gold are all the colours I think.

You can't get color info from logs, so you would need to put it manually, which you already can using "comment" column. It's sortable, so you can quickly figure which breeding candidates are the same.

As far as choosing which traits to breed for, this is not easily done. The most universal option is "prefer pairing for missing traits" - this will try to find a pair with preference for unique traits (if both have this trait, it's not valued at double but only at 150%).

Phreekbird, I want it to have working mono builds with version 2. However I'm not sure if all features will work initially and I can't test on Mac at all.

What I meant was to add another column, which was a manual entry, possibly from a drop down menu to select the colour - so it's consistent, as the comments section is already used for (cared by ...), so if I wanted to sort by colour or "cared for" (with multiple alts/villagers) I couldnt do both using the comments section alone.

You can't sort by cared for, this is just prefixed into comment but ignored for sorting. I've done it this way because I've been running out of space (and it needs extra margin because there are layout issues among various OS settings).

I'll try to fit in the color column eventually tho. I just mean to use comments until then.

Edited by Aldur

The color column would help, it would be easier to choose a color there, then editing the comment section for each horse.

Btw i found this in my log (I'm not sure this makes any problem, but it doesnt look healthy):

[11:03:36] ! Processed skill line failed to match at ExtractNumerFromLine(by ), line: [2013-03-08] [01:46:53] Faith increased to 60

[11:03:36] Timers: Determined current faith for player ahura to be 60

[11:03:41] ! TimingAssist: Exception while initializing WebClient

[11:03:41] EXCEPTION: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: key

[11:03:41] SOURCE: mscorlib

[11:03:41] TRACE:

[11:03:41] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at WurmAssistant.ModuleTimingAssist.HttpExtractorWorkerToDo(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

[11:03:41] Debug: http worker finished

[11:03:41] Debug: finalizing http worker

version 1.4.0.23

Thanks menyet. Does this happen on every assistant launch or was just once? (if just once, you shouldn't worry, it was probably some connection issue)

Edited by Aldur

only once so far.

I found a bug in the granger:

Wurm only shows the parents of a horse if they are alive. When my horse went from this:

2013-03-11] [11:38:33] Mother is Aged fat Tammyhunting. Father is Old fat Eclipsegolden.

to this:

2013-03-11] [11:43:21] Mother is Aged fat Tammyhunting.

WA stopped updating, with an error message that the parents doesnt match for that horse's name

edit: (i smiled and examined it, to update the pregnant timer)

Edited by menyet

Hmm that's interesting, I thought I've covered this situation, I'll check this out asap.

I can't check this as I'm at work, but is there a way to get timers for how often we can use particular spells or path abilities? For instance the 18 hours for enchanting grass or the 4 minutes between CoC casts?

No not yet I'm afraid. I didn't want to make all this myself, as anyone will be able to write and share their scripts in 2.0.

If it's a relatively simple matter of copy/paste code and intuitive editing of the UI for where timers go, I can try to take a crack at it when the time comes :D

Anyone having issues on Windows 7? Sometimes the app will open, sometimes not. When it doesn't it work it simply loads into memory then exits. No visible indication or anything. Was working perfectly yesterday. :(

I'm running myself on Win7x64, don't have any such issues. If your app closes like this, try to find it in the appdata\ and check the log file there - or just use a extractor tool (link is somewhere earlier in this thread).

debuglog.txt

Trying to load native SQLite library "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\B39P7KCR.AJZ\NLACM658.3JT\wurm..tion_6a0f73c544d8f190_0001.0004_b059104135379f38\x86\SQLite.Interop.dll"...

WurmAssistant_log.txt

[11/03/2013 23:21:05] EXCEPTION: irrKlang device could not be created with the specified parameters.
[11/03/2013 23:21:05] SOURCE: irrKlang.NET4
[11/03/2013 23:21:05] TRACE:
[11/03/2013 23:21:05] at IrrKlang.ISoundEngine.createSoundEngine(SoundOutputDriver driver, SoundEngineOptionFlag options, String deviceID)
at WurmAssistant.SoundBank.CreateSoundBank()
at WurmAssistant.WurmAssistant..ctor()
at WurmAssistant.Program.Main()

Seems it's falling over because I don't have my default sound card turned on, which just happens to be bluetooth. Any chance you could put an error handler in there as I don't want to have to turn my sound system on just to load Wurm Assistant! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by bwg

And it's done, update should arrive shortly.

(PS. Bugfix requests are always okey here, I rarely know what I want to have in programs, but I'm dead certain I don'T want bugs)

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

A small thing to do with "granger"

Where there is the part about AH skill there should be an option to choose between epic and freedom because it is affected by the curve.

Noted and will fix together with timer issues caused by this, so it will take a while.

for some reason after today's update it seems i am unable to track anything on my alt. He's a priest so i`m interested in alignment and stuff. They do track well for the first time but never autoreset. If i turn the program off it starts working ok the first time. Also favor updates work for 1-2 ticks then poof.

Doesn't look like anyone else has this issue and I haven't touched timers since a long while. Make sure your wurm settings and program settings are set correctly.

I am having some problems with the assistant. At first it was fine, then it started to say this: please help [16:47:50] Note: could not load Sound Bank adjusted volumes due file missing

[16:47:52] >> Starting engine

[16:47:52] > Initializing wrappers for Wurm log files

[16:47:52] > Tracking 6 logs for baileytheferret

[16:47:52] Initializing module: LogSearcher

[16:47:52] Initializing module: ClearTimestamps

[16:47:52] Initializing module: TimerAssist

[16:47:53] Initializing module: SoundNotify_baileytheferret

[16:47:54] Initializing module: Timers_baileytheferret

[16:47:54] Initializing module: Calendar

[16:47:55] Initializing module: Granger

[16:47:55] ! Error while starting engines

[16:47:55] EXCEPTION: An item with the same key has already been added.

[16:47:55] SOURCE: mscorlib

[16:47:55] TRACE:

[16:47:55] at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at WurmAssistant.Granger.Herd.PopulateFromDB(SQLiteDB db)

at WurmAssistant.Granger.Herd..ctor(SQLiteDB db, String herdID, ModuleGranger parentModule)

at WurmAssistant.Granger.HerdList.Load(SQLiteDB db)

at WurmAssistant.Granger.HerdList..ctor(AC_SettingsDB moduleSettings, SQLiteDB db, ModuleGranger parentModule)

at WurmAssistant.Granger.ModuleGranger..ctor(String playerName)

at WurmAssistant.ModuleManager.Initialize()

at WurmAssistant.ModuleManager..ctor(String playerName)

at WurmAssistant.CharacterEngine..ctor(String playerName)

at WurmAssistant.WurmAssistantEngineV2..ctor(String[] charactersArray)

[16:47:55] << Engine stopped

[16:47:55] -----------------------------------

[16:47:55] !! Failed to start engine

[16:47:55] EXCEPTION: An item with the same key has already been added.

[16:47:55] SOURCE: mscorlib

[16:47:55] at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at WurmAssistant.Granger.Herd..ctor(SQLiteDB db, String herdID, ModuleGranger parentModule)

at WurmAssistant.Granger.HerdList..ctor(AC_SettingsDB moduleSettings, SQLiteDB db, ModuleGranger parentModule)

at WurmAssistant.WurmAssistant.startEngine()

[16:47:55] ! error while building dynamic interfaces

[16:47:55] EXCEPTION: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[16:47:55] SOURCE: WurmAssistant.exe

[16:47:55] at WurmAssistant.WurmAssistant.BuildDynamicInterfaceElements()

[16:47:55] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\_Event.2013-03-19.txt

[16:47:55] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\Alliance.2013-03-19.txt

[16:47:55] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\Freedom.2013-03-19.txt

[16:47:55] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\_Friends.2013-03-19.txt

[16:47:55] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\GL-Freedom.2013-03-19.txt

[16:47:55] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\_Skills.2013-03-19.txt

[16:47:55] LogSearcher: Preparing cache, this may take a while...

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Building log cache for Bailey

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Found 8 logs

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Saving cache to database

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Building log cache for baileytheferret

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Found 87 logs

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Building log cache for Crimsonsun

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Found 6 logs

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Building log cache for Mahina

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Found 7 logs

[16:47:56] LogSearcher: Caching finished

[16:53:30] >> Starting engine

[16:53:30] > Initializing wrappers for Wurm log files

[16:54:07] > Tracking 6 logs for baileytheferret

[16:54:07] Initializing module: ClearTimestamps

[16:54:08] Initializing module: SoundNotify_baileytheferret

[16:54:08] Initializing module: Timers_baileytheferret

[16:54:08] Initializing module: Granger

[16:54:08] ! Error while starting engines

[16:54:08] EXCEPTION: An item with the same key has already been added.

[16:54:08] SOURCE: mscorlib

[16:54:08] TRACE:

[16:54:08] at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

[16:54:08] << Engine stopped

[16:54:08] -----------------------------------

[16:54:09] !! Failed to start engine

[16:54:09] EXCEPTION: An item with the same key has already been added.

[16:54:09] SOURCE: mscorlib

[16:54:09] TRACE:

[16:54:09] at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at WurmAssistant.WurmAssistant.startEngine()

[16:54:09] ! error while building dynamic interfaces

[16:54:09] EXCEPTION: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[16:54:09] SOURCE: WurmAssistant.exe

[16:54:09] TRACE:

[16:54:09] at WurmAssistant.WurmAssistant.BuildDynamicInterfaceElements()

[16:54:09] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\_Event.2013-03-19.txt

[16:54:09] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\Alliance.2013-03-19.txt

[16:54:09] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\Freedom.2013-03-19.txt

[16:54:09] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\_Friends.2013-03-19.txt

[16:54:10] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\GL-Freedom.2013-03-19.txt

[16:54:11] Wrapped file: C:\Users\ETucker\wurm\players\baileytheferret\logs\\_Skills.2013-03-19.txt