Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Small request.  When the pop up comes up for the harvesting calender could it say "for x days and x hours" as opposed to 'until'.  Just a personal preference. Easier to read in my opinion.

• Like 1

This log entry still produces a trigger for the queue being done when it isnt:

[16:37:58] Info > - > Queue notification triggered due to event: You find a flea on Venerable fat Sadtahu that you dispose of.

Thats just part of the normal verbiage involved in grooming.

Sorry was in the middle of using SB lol.

This is the actual end: [16:39:15] You have now tended to Young fat bull and he seems pleased.

Also I think sometimes you have the end of queue trigger when there is an instant fail. Like:

[16:42:33] The Adolescent fat calf is already well tended.

I'll add that to my modified list.  How often do you want me to give you a copy of my added messages to the modified end of queue list?

Edited by Schwanke

As soon as you send me any list, I will add it to the board and then do a batch-update before next version is published. In short, whenever you like.

And thanks! :)

This list may not be perfect but so far it does 95% correct.

Do you do anything to cull the modified list when you add stuff to the master? So my list doesnt get longer and longer and longer when in fact most are already updated?

# if an event starts with these, it informs Sound Notify that action has started

+ACTION_START

# below is analogous to ACTION_START, 

# with the exception that it searches for this sentence in entire event line

# and not just at the beginning

+ACTION_START_CONTAINS

# if an event starts with these, it informs Sound Notify this is actually not start of an action

+ACTION_FALSTART

# if an event starts with these, it informs Sound Notify that action has finished 

+ACTION_END

You frown as you fail to improve the power.

The field is now tended.

The field is tended.

The crops are growing nicely

The field looks better after your tending.

The ore will run out soon.

You succeed

You fill the small bucket

# I bet all the results from prospecting are needed.

# below is analogous to ACTION_END, 

# with the exception that it searches for this sentence in entire event line

# and not just at the beginning

+ACTION_END_CONTAINS

feed you more.

is already well tended.

# if an event starts with these, it informs Sound Notify this is actually not an end of action

+ACTION_FALSEND

# this is analogous to ActionFalsEnd, with the exception that

# these will be checked against previous log line parsed by Sound Notify

+ACTION_FALSEND_LAST_EVENT

that you dispose of.

Nah, there is no culling, but it doesn't hurt either, you can just keep them there. Eventually there will be a window to edit these, instead of text file. Maybe something like that can be added there.

i am getting an error when i try to start granger from toolbox

2wqu9ap.png

Please try installing/updating .NET framework to the latest version available.

This error is always caused by .NET framework version. For everyone who had it, updating to latest fixed the issue. Perhaps some windows update patch for .NET is also required.

What is your OS? And which .NET version did you install?

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended v.4.0.30319

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile v.4.0.30319

running windows 7 ultimate x64

thanks, this worked, i didnt realize there is newer version thatn 4 >.< my bad.

IDK if I'm missing something here. Today I downloaded your program and it seems awesome. But when I set meditation timer it shows the popup just nice the first time, but then the timer doesn't reset, it gets stuck at "ready" status.. What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks for your hard work!

Elvidur

It starts the first timer of 30 minutes correctly (Currently at around 25 meditation skill). The problem is when I meditate the second time, the timer just stay at "ready" status, instead of resetting to 30 minutes waiting.

This timer is triggered on following rules:

It looks for "You finish your meditation" in logs, then it checks if last meditation was at least 30 minutes ago before finally triggering the cooldown. It will also counts meditations on the same day, to figure when 3-hour cooldown should replace 30 minutes.

Do you start your next meditation immediately as cooldown finishes?

Also under meditation timer "more options" you can toggle showing current meditation skill on the timer. Try turning that option and check if what timer shows is indeed 25.

This is not the first time I hear of problems with this timer, I will look into it, just need some more info to work on.

Edited by Aldur

There were a bunch of .NET updates for Windows 7 the other day. (This is a day late but still valid I hope haha)

• Like 1

Meditation skill was showing nice, and meditation/day count only updated when I restarted the program as well, so it may a problem with logs not being recognized by the program. Maybe I need some update or something? :/

Thanks for the help, I hope we can manage a solution :P

Well, I don't know what else might be wrong. Maybe some other features have trouble reading logs? Other timers maybe?

----

I'm really sorry rolling this new launcher takes so long. I will try to finish it this weekend, hopefully. But you can already see it paid off to invest in new GUI, here are some sneak-peeks:

cPvPtp4.png

Y8FIrAC.png

Yeah, actual websites available right in launcher. Even this trello board works well and you can log in and post comments. :)

More importantly, this means I can just edit web pages and serve latest news right into launcher, without any special magic!

The number of "Builds" shrunk to just 2, stable and beta, I didn't see any use in more than that.

These colorful "update" things are actually visible only when update is available.

Also if update becomes available, while launcher is running, it will show a baloon tooltip in tray.

Of course the promised settings backup is here. Also added some options to handle automatic update and launch, since it was requested in the past.

Finally, the old launcher will continue to work and download updates (stable build type).

Anyone interested in helping me test this launcher?

Edited by Aldur

Added some more quick links to the launcher.

bs5HZxS.png

If someone has more ideas, there is still some space. ;)

Eh, well I've had to remove the extra links after all. Turns out each tab used 50-70 meg and I couldn't find a good way around that. Will probably solve this differently.

i have a bug where one of my triggers wont stay turned off. At first I thought it was the drop box sharing so I turned off drop box for the Aldurcraft folder but it keeps returning.  Even after turning it off and then exiting and reloading it comes right back.

By turning off you mean right-clicking (grey line in the listview) or removing it completely with remove button?

Sorry. Its a timer. (I confuse the names in my head sometimes) I right click on it and hit the button that says "turn off" and it disappears. But then it comes back when I reload again later.

I will look into it. :)

Does anyone here use Wurm Assistant still on Win XP? I'm considering dropping support for this system, because keeping this program compatible with framework 4.0 is limiting me too much recently.