Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

[2013-01-31] [17:29:56] You decide to start pursuing the insights of the path of love. - is the message I got I'm unsure as to whether or not the message is the same for each path or each try.

Updated (1.3.2.4) with auto-timer fix. If you still have that cooldown, you can clear the manual and check if it works.

Edited by Aldur

Cleared manual and it works just fine, thanks! Sorry I keep poking you with meditation tracker stuff, lol. Really appreciate all the hard work you've done on this though, I use it every day. :)

• Like 1

got this bug, i have some really old logs in there

[11:50:59] !LogSearcher result preparation error for monthly log: _Skills.2009-09 ; datetime was out of range: 31 9 2009

[11:50:59] !!! LogSearcher: Unexpected exception at TrdStart_PerformSearch

[11:51:00] EXCEPTION: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

[11:51:00] SOURCE: mscorlib

[11:51:00] TRACE:

[11:51:00] at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)

at WurmAssistant.LogFileSearcherV2.GetFilteredSearchList(GameLogTypes gamelogtype, DateTime timefrom, DateTime timeto, LogSearchData logsearchdata)

at WurmAssistant.LogSearchManager.TrdStart_PerformSearch(Object par_logSearchData)

[11:51:00] <<< STOPPING ENGINE DUE UNKNOWN EXCEPTION, please report this error

[11:51:00] << Engine stopped

[11:51:00] -----------------------------------

[11:51:00] EXCEPTION: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

[11:51:00] SOURCE: mscorlib

[11:51:00] TRACE:

[11:51:00] at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)

at WurmAssistant.LogFileSearcherV2.GetFilteredSearchList(GameLogTypes gamelogtype, DateTime timefrom, DateTime timeto, LogSearchData logsearchdata)

at WurmAssistant.LogSearchManager.TrdStart_PerformSearch(Object par_logSearchData)

Hello Maximum, are you using the latest version? Or at least the 1.3.2.2 one?

Prayer tracking does not track properly after crossing between Epic and Freedom servers. I am now playing on both Desertion and Deli, and if I pray on one side, it fails to take that into account on the other.

There should be some sort of text the logger can grab onto in order to know it's switched servers and reset itself? Or perhaps just track stats for both server sets simultaneously, but only display the one where the character currently is?

Edited by Farmerbob

got this bug, i have some really old logs in there

[11:50:59] !LogSearcher result preparation error for monthly log: _Skills.2009-09 ; datetime was out of range: 31 9 2009

<snip a lot>

31 9 2009. 31 September 2009?

If that's what your log files were trying to represent, no wonder the poor program barfed :) September never has 31 days.

hi,

after recent update of wurmassistant, sometimes the queue sound doesnt trigger when doing leatherworking, please fix. Thanks :D

There are quirks in processing logs, I've already been fixing them half a dozen time and seems there is still more. :) But I must have messed up something, because I thought I've at least stopped it from crashing the program.

About issues involving traveling between Freedom and Epic, this is actually a tricky problem to crack. I've been thinking on it recently and maybe found a way to make that working, but it's gonna take a while to make happen.

Finally, the queue sound, I did not change anything in that for a long while. Maybe it's the devs that modified some log messages. Rosedragon, if you could find out which events do not trigger sound when they should, I'll be able to fix it. ;)

Oh, and about calendar, I'll look into that soon.

Edited by Aldur

Ok, first the most important:

Granger beta is now available!

zFJnSqN.png

All who are interested in it, should try it and provide as much feedback as possible.

Aside from reporting bugs and crashes, I'd also like to know if it's breeding assistant is correct, if it's not missing any features and if the thing looks and works smoothly overall. Also whether alt support is needed, since nobody requested that of me yet.

Exporting function is planned, I'm just not sure in what format should that happen. Plain txt? Or something formatted like html?

Do

Beta can be downloaded here:

https://www.dropbox....LkQeXwqKuK/Beta

Do not uninstall regular Wurm Assistant, just extract this build somewhere and run it. If you run into any crashes, you can always fall back to regular version until new beta build.

Instructions how to use this thing are all in the help.

The most important tip:

To get a horse into database:

- smile at the horse

- before 5 seconds pass, examine this horse (do not misclick another) ;)

You should get a popup shortly confirming that a horse was added/updated.

-----

Calendar issue: it seems to be running fine for me. I'm really puzzled what is wrong with all this, my calendar is showing nearly the same times as http://schwanke.org/...gCalculator.asp

The only difference is that this calculator uses calendar markers from wurmpedia "calendar" page, while mine was set by "seasons" pedia page. If anyone believes I should adjust these, just let me know and give me better timings. ;)

Either way I've added a date display in calendar, so anyone having issues can compare if what program "thinks" is really what is.

-----

Fixed the crash with badly formatted datetime and also made the popup window less annoying (it won't steal focus from the Assistant windows any more).

Both will be available later with 1.3.2.5 update, I have some trouble publishing atm.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

Testing out the granger, but so far I'm unable to get it to recognize that I'm smiling / examining a horse for tracking. Any suggestions?

I works only for main character, perhaps that's the issue.

Ah that would be it then, my main character is not my AH character, I use my priest alt =)

Hmm this issue keeps popping up. I think I'll eventually make it to work for all alts. Is that a good idea?

Also PMd you with an error - it seems to be an issue of you examine a foal vs. a horse.

I know there are bugs on this atm, BUT holy smokes, I already love this. Thank you.

Fixed the bug and thank you very much. :)

DL under same link 1.4.0.3 version

Edited by Aldur

Bigger error this time soon as you try to run the granger, lol. PM'd you with details ><

Actually get the error any time you use *any* of the Wurm Assistant tabs at the top, so uhms. If someone is thinking of patching use the old one, lol.

Should be safe to get newest beta version now. :)

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

One small issue, but not really your fault. When servers go down the game passes time, so I had 40 hours left on my timer, but everything was taken down today and instead all the horses gave birth. Again not really your fault or anything that can be done about it except re-examine a horse after down time to get the correct birth time.