Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Once I'm finished working on last update, I'll add an alternate source.

Ok, 1.3 is here. Alt support, priest timers are now solid (hopefully) with obvious exception to alignment timer which is far from perfect. Some bugfixes including a big one for logsearcher, count for all results. Also updated planned features with few new ones.

This update will clear soundnotify settings (your sounds are safe, will not be cleared!), will need to be set again. Had no good way around this. There is a new alt-oriented config window, that should popup automatically after update (else it's under engine menu).

There is a split between main character and alts. Main is important, because it and it's logs will be used to update some internal data, like server uptime. Soundnotify and timers have unique ui and settings per every tracked character.

And finally, here is the zipped program for those, who can't get the install link to work:
/>https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rxl26w7yhjogc5k/SEUor68FwI

(I hope this "hosting" will work for everyone!)

Download the zip, unzip somewhere and should work. If you don't have .NET 4.0, you need to download and install it separately.

Keep in mind, this version will NOT autoupdate. You will need to manually download new builds and not every minor update will get one.

LOVE the new alt tracking!

Love!

Thank you for all of the work you've put into this. Would be lost without it!

• Like 1

There will be an update later today, because sermon and alignment notifies were bugged.

Also, can anyone tell me, what exactly triggers alignment for Vynora? Wiki says "working on walls" but does that mean fences, houses or both? And if houses, what about roofs, floors and balconies?

Edited by Aldur

Followers of Vynora have been asking themselves this for ages. lol.

It's also cutting trees that triggers it, and I believe (but can't confirm) paving.

Mysteries of the alignment heh. ;) Well I'm hopeful devs will just heed my suggestion and make the alignment skill message keep appearing after cap.

The enable sound notifier for each action seems to re-set to the default of on for every character each time I load up the program - is this intended? I have to manually go in and shut it off for everyone. Not sure if it's a glitch but it is a bit annoying, is there a setting some place I'm missing?

Thanks!

Well, it's fixed.

Unfortunately all settings for soundnotify and timers (and playlists again...) will be lost after this update, sorry bout that. (playlist can be restored manually if anyone needs -PM me for instructions).

May be more little glitches hiding out there, since these modules were not designed to run in multiples. ;)

Updated the standalone build as well.

Edited by Aldur

Lockpicking timer is for Lockpicking skill, The skill was made so you can only get 1 skill up every 10 minutes, so it's also a handy feature (i use the wurm ingame timers for this currently). You can recieve a skill up for failing to pick a lock or even successfully picking it.

[19:30:32] You fail to pick the lock of the small chest.

[20:50:24] You pick the lock of the small chest.

(obviously you can have large chest, gates, houses, boats included into this) Not sure what else you might need in order to implement this.

So the timer triggers only for skill ups and not for every attempt? I guess I can add that.

Ok the lock pick timer is ready, Granger should appear in near future as well.

Is the Wurm Assistant calendar broken? It currently says that there is 2 days left of olive season, yet asking on Kchat i was told there are 7 irl days until olive season. Also the assistant calendar says that after the currect (non-existant) olive season passes, theres another 14 days.

Same thing happened to me, but then I have started the game, it listed the wurm time and after restarting WA it was back to normal. I've got no clue why this error, maybe there was some glitch in server status feed from wurm site.

I don't think the timer is set right for meditation. It's telling me my question to move from 2->3 is ready, but when I meditate I get the message "You still need to let your recent progress sink in for a few days." - it should be 3 days I believe via wiki I've been using the tracker since I started meditation on this character and this is the first time it's been incorrect.

[2013-01-15] [10:26:02] Congratulations! You have now reached the level of Initiate of the path of love!

[2013-01-16] [14:29:52] Congratulations! You have now reached the level of Nice of the path of love!

So it should be 2013-01-19 where I am able to move up but it says I can now (2013-01-18).

Edited by Stargrace

Found the bug and fixed, update should upload in few minutes. Thanks Star. :)

(if you're curious: was taking cooldown for the current medit level, not for the next one)

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

Even after the update it still days that it's olive season, whereas it isn't. and the 14 days irl time show in the calender is Proper time not Wurm time

Even after the update it still days that it's olive season, whereas it isn't. and the 14 days irl time show in the calender is Proper time not Wurm time

Does not say it's Olive season for me, the calendar seems to be working just fine. Olives are in 7 days 7 hours and 26 minutes at the time of this post (and again in 21 days etc)

Cartmann, I've been referring to fixing medit timer. Calendar is now working correctly for me and apparently everyone else. Have you set all the Wurm settings as instructed in the program? Have you restarted both wurm client and the program? If all of those yes, then copy and send me the entire program log (pm, let's not spam the thread).

I am having the same problem and I am following all the instructions and restarting and all that. I would love to send you the logs but I have no idea where they are located.

Ok I've tracked the bug and it's not a calendar bug. This is caused, when some other issue is preventing program from reading Wurm logs. Because of this, it cannot find any hint about current date of Wurm and uses the default one.

Not sure if this is planned for 1.4 granger, but if you could add an animal grooming timer that would be great. Something like 1 hour after the last time you groomed.

Edited by Tazuras

I have to let you down, I'm not adding timers like that. It's too much work, for what's perfectly timed with ones head (but anyone willing can always grab my code and make a module of his own, of course). Granger is going to be storing horses and their traits, possibly their pregnancy state and such, and allow you to sort them or find the best candidates for breeding.

All your other short timers are for static times that can be perfectly timed with ones head as well.... guess I dont really see the difference and why those merit inclusion where as you believe grooming doesn't. I mean especially if you are trying to run a lot of alt's (which i believe is part of what the program is designed for).... try keeping track of grooming times for 5 alt's in your head, not as easy.

Edited by Tazuras