Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Also, I suspect the actual meditation cooldowns are a little longer than 30 min / 3 hour, sometimes when I meditate just when timer is over, I seem to get wrong results (medit not triggering "You feel it will take a while" message when you'd expect it).

This is working exactly right for me, triggering right when it should with the timers as is.

How do I set the timers to go off when an action finishes? I checked every post and nobody really explains how to do it.

I tried going to the guide, and I was thrown an error.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\userguide.rtf'.

File name: 'C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\userguide.rtf'

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at System.Windows.Forms.RichTextBox.LoadFile(String path, RichTextBoxStreamType fileType)

at System.Windows.Forms.RichTextBox.LoadFile(String path)

at WurmAssistant.FormWurmAssistantUserGuide.FormWurmAssistantUserGuide_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.onload(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativewindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Nativewindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)

CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

WurmAssistant

Assembly Version: 1.2.0.11

Win32 Version: 1.2.0.11

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/KW28QWPX.VKE/6EBPTL3R.LL6/wurm..tion_6a0f73c544d8f190_0001.0002_eb0f5cc5d6719f26/WurmAssistant.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

NotificationWindow

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/KW28QWPX.VKE/6EBPTL3R.LL6/wurm..tion_6a0f73c544d8f190_0001.0002_eb0f5cc5d6719f26/Notificationwindow.DLL

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Data.SQLite

Assembly Version: 1.0.82.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.82.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/KW28QWPX.VKE/6EBPTL3R.LL6/wurm..tion_6a0f73c544d8f190_0001.0002_eb0f5cc5d6719f26/System.Data.SQLite.DLL

System.Data

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.237 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Core

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Transactions

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll

System.EnterpriseServices

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

System.Numerics

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

irrKlang.NET4

Assembly Version: 1.0.4534.25937

Win32 Version:

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/KW28QWPX.VKE/6EBPTL3R.LL6/wurm..tion_6a0f73c544d8f190_0001.0002_eb0f5cc5d6719f26/irrKlang.NET4.DLL

System.Deployment

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

Accessibility

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

ListViewNF

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Local%20Settings/Apps/2.0/KW28QWPX.VKE/6EBPTL3R.LL6/wurm..tion_6a0f73c544d8f190_0001.0002_eb0f5cc5d6719f26/ListViewNF.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by Derecho

I'm sorry Derecho, looks like I've forgotten to add that guide file to the build. ^_^ I'll fix that in the next update. I'm in middle of making that UI less awkward so the update will probably happen tomorrow.

Not sure which timers you mean, there is only a sound option in soundnotify, that will play a sound once you finish your action. Just go there and check "queue sound" and it should work right away.

ps. actually, the file is where it should be and works for me... for some reason it tried your desktop though. Hmm...

Edited by Aldur

I'm sorry Derecho, looks like I've forgotten to add that guide file to the build. ^_^ I'll fix that in the next update. I'm in middle of making that UI less awkward so the update will probably happen tomorrow.

Not sure which timers you mean, there is only a sound option in soundnotify, that will play a sound once you finish your action. Just go there and check "queue sound" and it should work right away.

ps. actually, the file is where it should be and works for me... for some reason it tried your desktop though. Hmm...

I did that and nothing played.

Edited by Derecho

I did that and nothing played.

I did this and got the sound every time an action ended (was mining at the time) I'm guessing that's the way it's intended to work?

Depends on delay setting. If you set it to say 1 second and queue 4 mines, it should play sound only after 4th is done. Of course lag may mess that up. If you get it after every mine, you may try to set that delay again (maybe you have the setting from old version, where it was default 0, then you need to set it higher).

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

First, I've added very important stuff to install notes and I'm asking everyone still having issues to check this list:

In-game settings needed for this app optimal performance
(or any performance at all):
  • Logging set to either all daily or all monthly (settings - text - message logging)
  • Timestamp messages enabled (settings - text - timestamp messages)
  • Autorun source set to "profile folder" (settings - game - autorun source)
  • Keybinds source set to "profile folder" (settings - game - keybinds source) (for upcoming keybinds manager)
  • Skillgain updates enabled (settings - text - skillgain tab updates; any setting other than never, the more often the better) (if you turn this off, skill gain related features will not work correctly)

If for you can't change some of above settings, you need to do it in the game launcher (before starting Wurm Client)

App updated to 1.2.0.12

It mostly improves SoundNotify, after some suggestions I've received. It's now more intuitive to set queue sound and there are "help" buttons to describe the features (I'm not great in explaining things but I hope it's more clear now). :)

Most important change to SN, is that playlist conditions accept wildcards, so it can match lines with changing contents. They are also no longer case sensitive. If a line is copypasted directly from game, timestamp will be removed automatically. Finally if it's ever needed, one can use plain Regex for conditions, this can solve all of the more complex requests I've gotten, so if the wildcard * is not enough for someone, this option might.

All above is explained in more detail in SN and in help guide.

Beside that I've fixed the issue with guide option throwing errors, also some other minor bugs I've found.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

Updated to 1.2.1, in short:

- Prayer and Sermon timers.

- Option to manually set meditation question timer.

- Searching PM logs without entering a PM Player name returns results sorted by day, by player.

And I will move alt-support to the top of the list, since I know pretty much everyone have only priest alts. For now I will appreciate some testing.

1. tracks prayers, the first 5 of the day

2. only tracks the 3 hour time for your personal sermon, any way to track when someone else has performed one as well, so the 30 minute timer between sermons and the 3 hour for your own?

3. does not currently re-set prayers when you've gained .120 or higher faith from a sermon (trigger message: [18:37:19] Vynora is mighty pleased with you!)

Just some feedback from using the timer - it does work to track the first 5, which is a great start. Also tracks your personal 3 hours, also great.

1. tracks prayers, the first 5 of the day

2. only tracks the 3 hour time for your personal sermon, any way to track when someone else has performed one as well, so the 30 minute timer between sermons and the 3 hour for your own?

3. does not currently re-set prayers when you've gained .120 or higher faith from a sermon (trigger message: [18:37:19] Vynora is mighty pleased with you!)

Just some feedback from using the timer - it does work to track the first 5, which is a great start. Also tracks your personal 3 hours, also great.

1. I think it's fixed now.

2. I've assumed this means that alignment tick issue, so I've just finished alignment tracker. It's supposed to work by finding all events that can trigger this tick, then figures which ones did and which ones didn't and calculates the timer.

The only problem is getting all the event messages that cause this. So far I've just added sermon ones, as requested. There is a white/blacklighter switch already, I'll add god choice and conditions as well if necessary.

You can use the "?" button to see exactly, which events are tracked.

3. I think this is fixed as well.

Let me know if it's working correctly now.

Edited by Aldur

Thank you! Won't be able to test the sermon stuff until later today when the rest of my alliance is online, but really appreciate all the work going into it.

Been using this over the weekend -

Alignment tick still not working properly, it counted the Vynora sermon a friend of mine held (which is exactly what I wanted to see) and then when I held my own Vynora sermon 30 minutes later (when the timer told me it was time) it did not tick off alignment. But, it did trigger the timer for my *personal* sermon counter. Not a huge deal, but still something wonky with it.

Aside from that, prayer timer and sermon timers (personal, 3h) are both working just fine for me, as is meditation timer, and question attempt timer.

Sounds I find are very quiet, I have a few sound triggers but I have to turn my PC volume way up to hear them - is this an issue with me? I have sounds up as far as I can within the program.

That's odd, it shouldn't count a message of someone else finishing the sermon since it is different. Could you list them again? I will also try to properly test sermons with my allies, as soon as the alt thing is working.

About the sounds, try this trick: go to sound notify and get the volume up to max, then in soundbank finetune down every sound to how you like it. If that is still not enough, then you will need to use some external tool to boost their volume and then readd them into the program.

Edited by Aldur

The alignment message should count then though since everyone involved in a sermon gets the alignment gain. I just expected it to count again once I finished my own, to indicate when the next sermon should be (by someone else) but it didn't tick at all.

Here's some logs:

[16:35:03] Makhkhasti has logged in.

[16:35:44] Aivoh initiates the sermon by brandishing his statuette of Vynora.

[16:35:48] Aivoh clears his throat and looks at the audience sternly.

[16:35:53] Aivoh speaks about Vynora and how she will help you through any hardships.

[16:36:13] Aivoh speaks of miracles soon to come!

[16:36:23] Aivoh suggests that you confess.

[16:36:33] Aivoh claims that The mischievous Forest Spirits has spread out the Charming Diamonds. Woe befalls our enemies if we lay our hands on them! Vynora is home deep down in The Drown. .

[16:36:33] Aivoh explains that far away other people of the faith fight horrible enemies of Vynora. You are urged to send a thought and a prayer to these valiant protectors.

[16:36:43] Aivoh finishes the sermon by asking you to join him in a prayer to Vynora. [Alignment tick, 30 minute timer starts, no skill gain because I'm at 100 alignment]

[16:36:54] Stargrace starts to pray at the altar of Vynora.

[16:36:59] Faralithe starts to pray at the altar of Fo.

[17:04:13] You start to pray at the altar of Vynora. [Prayer timer indicates it's time to pray, no issues]

[17:04:38] You send your prayers to Vynora.

[17:04:38] You finish your prayer to Vynora. [Prayer timer starts up again since I haven't finished my 5, no issues]

[17:04:38] You can almost feel that an envoy of Vynora is watching you.

[17:13:11] Dulcien has logged in.

[17:13:35] Faralithe has logged in.

[17:14:15] Aivoh starts to pray at the altar of Vynora.

[17:14:41] Aivoh finishes his prayer to Vynora.

[17:15:13] Dnawolf starts to pray at the altar of Magranon.

[17:15:17] Bigbadspell starts to pray at the altar of Magranon.

[17:15:33] You initiate the sermon by brandishing your statuette of Vynora. [Timer indicates it's been at least 30 minutes since last alignment gain; and over 3h since my last sermon]

[17:15:37] You clear your throat and evaluate your audience.

[17:15:38] Dnawolf finishes his prayer to Magranon.

[17:15:42] Bigbadspell finishes his prayer to Magranon.

[17:15:42] These people need guidance and motivation in their hardship. You praise Vynora for her glory.

[17:15:52] You explain how we all have our doubts and feel lost some times but in the end we will be saved by Vynora!

[17:16:02] You sense that Libila is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?

[17:16:12] Today you decide to suggest that they bury a corpse.

[17:16:22] You have a vision: The Scavenger is home in Wintertree Hills.

[17:16:22] In distant lands there are enemies of the faith and people struggle to keep them at bay. You urge the flock to send these people a thought and a prayer.

[17:16:32] You finish this sermon by yet again praising Vynora and ask everyone to pray together with you.

[17:16:32] Vynora is mighty pleased with you! [sermon timer triggers (3h), but NOT alignment timer, alignment timer should trigger too] [Prayer timer continues to work, no issues]

Edited by Stargrace

Um, could you check the debug lists in the program, the last one is for alignment history. Check if there is an entry with date corresponding to that of missed alignment cooldown and if it's there, if it's marked as true or false.

Also check if you weren't extremely lucky and uptime didn't reset just afterwards. ;)

If the first thing shows correct entry, marked as true and there was no uptime switch, I'll look more closely into this.

1/5 4:36:43pm True - Other players sermon alignment tick

1/5 5:16:23 pm True - My sermon alignment tick, but timer does not record this, only debug does

^ (Alignment gains marked in Debug)

1/5 9:11 prayed, false

1/5 11:47 prayed, true

1/5 4:42 prayed, true

1/5 5:04 prayed, true

1/5 5:16 prayer count reset on sermon True

1/5 5:25 prayed, true

1/5 5:40 prayed, true

1/5 6:11 prayed, true

No uptime switch

All logs from today only

It says there's an alignment gain at 5:16 but the timer didn't indicate it, only the debug did.

Edited by Stargrace

I have probably found the bug, alignments were correctly added to the list on app start (from logs), but not after that. If you later restarted program, you would see them in the list which caused this confusion.

Also if there are any further bugs, they will come up in upcoming tests. Stay tuned for update and thanks for all the help. :)

• Like 1

Liking this a lot, no more unlead horses left half an hour behind. Thanks muchly :)

I'm guessing this wouldn't be too hard to add, could we get a timer for lockpicking?

Edit: And appreciate it's coming, but alt support!

Edited by Sonicfish

Youre welcome Sonicfish. :)

What is lockpicking timer actually (I'm playing on freedom, never tried it)? If you could describe what exactly needs to be timed, I could give it a shot.

• Like 1

I've had more players with download issues, I will probably move it somewhere else.

Why exactly isn't link working? Page not loading? Or setup not completing?