Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

ok  can just ping me on discord when it is ill get on :)

Hi again! Thanks for the update with the horse pregnancy timer. 

I think I came across another funny thing?

I did a fresh smile-examine with this horse:

unknown.png

But she was automatically moved into the "gave birth within last 24hr" section.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398148202529947659/996362317782597652/unknown.png

It's not a huge issue, she will give birth any minute now anyway right haha. Just a heads up :)

Greetings,

Love your tools used them some time now, two observations on granger minor inconveniences\observations. If these have previously been mentioned please disregard.

* When using create pair to clear pair on a large list of horses the OK button goes down off the margin of the display, I just have to hit enter assuming OK is highlighted.

* When moving herds the herd window seems not to be sorted in any way I can determine, not alphabetical, not creation order.

Thank you, and thanks again for your tools.

Hi @Huserx, about second bullet, do you mean the list of herd names on the left? Indeed it lacks sorting, I can make it alphabetical.

These feel minor, will try to fix them soon. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you for the swift reply, and yes as I mentioned totally minor observations.

I am referring to the Choose Herd window https://imgur.com/a/mr69Dpg

Edited by Huserx

Ow! Well that should be easy to get alphabetical as well, thanks for clarifying. 👍

Great program absolutely loving it.

Would highly recommend using this tool for QOL!!

Thanks Aldur

Edited by Zykat
  • Like 1

Hihi, I found a little bit more weirdness with Granger.

I have it set to try to update animal info for any log event.

In my herd is a horse "Aged fat Faith".

I was brushing a different horse, "Adolescent fat Faithsea". The Granger auto-updated Faith's age to Adolescent.

This happens even when Faithsea is in the herd or not in the herd, the Granger keeps trying to update Faith with Faithsea's stats.

(I also have a horse which I named to Venerable fat, well this really confuses the granger -- but honestly that's ok, i don't need her in my herd list and i'm the one who caused that issue hahahah)

Hi @Lovelie, thank you for spotting these peculiarities.

I've found a way to fix 1st, but will need a little bit more work to make that actually fixed. Issue with description here.

The 2nd problem probably unavoidable. :)

• Cat 1

Is there a way to add a manual timer? With manual I mean, literally triggered manually, like a button or something similar.

Or we have to use something similar to a command? For example, typing in Local "./FireTrigger" and have timer listening to that text in Local to start

Hi @Humpf, there is no timer with a button, but the second option is totally possible. Experiment with the custom timers:

2022-10-04_22h43_19.png

On 7/27/2022 at 7:46 PM, Crackz said:

I have written a semi-detailed guide to get Wurm Assistant working with Wine and Lutris on Linux. Here is the link if anyone is interested https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c-jnIh-7aKnyP0uFvVYw2i2cVMcHKOrEoPqcPfKz2yM/edit?usp=sharing

This works with version 7 of wine. Also for the config problem, you can create a symlink of a directory. 

In my case where my PWD was one of my game folders: 

$ ln -s /home/<user>/.config/wurm/ wurmlink

Then anything changed in your wurm files will change there too. 

Other system stats:

udmNmFa.png

Edited by polarbear

Thanks @polarbearfor figuring this. 🍻

@Crackzwould you be able to update your original doc? I think this is the best guide for running on linux that we have so far. 👍

Can someone help me with this please, first time using it.

I am trying to use the timer for my alts to know when to do prayer. I seem to have set it right in timers as they all show "ready" in green, I then click custom timers and put in the box "You finish your prayer to Fo" like it says in events tab. When I go to pray on the alt I get no count down or sound notifications.

I logged out then back in again and as soon as I log in I get the sound notification for the prayer but it no longer works when I go to pray again so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here. Looking at the event tab in wurm assistant it is giving me 7 errors. I have even tried reinstalling Wurm just to get it working but the same thing happens. I will paste it below. 

[22:44:35] > Info > BackupManager > Data backup system has been locked.
[22:44:35] > Info > AppMigrationsManager > Wurm Assistant data is at version 3. No upgrade required.
[22:44:36] > Error > TimersFeature > Error during initialization of server group id 4d769a2d-532c-4fad-b688-e203de5ce861 > Character does not exist or unknown: Angeleyes
[22:44:36] > Error > TimersFeature > Error during initialization of server group id ce4be20c-df14-4cae-8257-0e6cc367641c > Character does not exist or unknown: Elemiah
[22:44:36] > Error > TimersFeature > Error during initialization of server group id 27df73b0-1bbb-4931-808c-2ccb822cfd83 > Character does not exist or unknown: Jeremiel
[22:44:36] > Error > TimersFeature > Error during initialization of server group id a514dd87-bd90-4299-97c7-af5f7fb35e08 > Character does not exist or unknown: Nisroc
[22:44:36] > Error > TimersFeature > Error during initialization of server group id 494365e8-e711-4b10-a2d5-a51f699c31eb > Character does not exist or unknown: Radueriel
[22:44:36] > Error > TimersFeature > Error during initialization of server group id 4596846a-5c9a-4a8f-b117-3d815acb9ac7 > Character does not exist or unknown: Zachriel
[22:44:36] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Ophiel at stamp 04/11/2022 19:41:17
[22:44:36] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Ophiel at stamp 04/11/2022 19:41:17
[22:44:36] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Ophiel at stamp 04/11/2022 19:41:16
[22:44:36] > Error > GrangerFeature > Count not register PlayerManager for player name: Fatherthomas > Character does not exist or unknown: Fatherthomas
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Sounds Manager
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Log Searcher
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Calendar
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Timers
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Triggers
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Granger
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Crafting Assistant
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Reveal Creatures Parser
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Skill Stats
[22:44:36] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Combat Assistant
[22:44:36] > Info > WaVersion > Parsed WA version: MinorVersion: 3.3, BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 134, BuildStamp: 12/07/2022 13:34:03 +02:00
[22:44:37] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Ophiel at stamp 04/11/2022 19:41:17
[22:44:37] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Ophiel at stamp 04/11/2022 19:41:17
[22:44:37] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Ophiel at stamp 04/11/2022 19:41:16
[22:44:37] > Info > CustomTimer > could not establish server for this server group, timerID: Prayer cooldown, group: Prayer cooldown, player: Ophiel
[22:44:37] > Info > WurmApi > WurmCharacterLogs: Server could not be identified for character Ophiel at stamp 04/11/2022 19:41:16
[22:44:37] > Info > PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: Ophiel. Attempting 1-year thorough search
[22:44:37] > Info > PrayerTimer > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet
[22:44:37] > Info > PrayerTimer > could not establish server for this server group, timerID: Prayer, group: Prayer, player: Ophiel
[22:44:37] > Debug > PrayerTimer > played notify sound

Since reinstalling I have not tested it with the other alts only "Ophiel" which does not seem to work. I do have these alts on a different email address I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I just can't seem to get the timer to activate even though it is in green saying ready but never activates. Any help would be appreciated.

I seem to have got it working now, it was driving me crazy. When I tried it before reinstall in the server group drop down box there was nothing there, I had to put something in manually. Trying it today after reinstall it seems to now have the (SERVERSCOPED:HARMONY) in there which I didn't see before. I clicked on that and the timer now seems to work at least so hopefully it should be sorted. I have a feeling the files were in the wrong places before but who knows.

Hi @DannyUK, your hunch is good. It looked as wurm assistant couldn't read some info from the logs, namely the messages that state which server you are on (they print when logging in). Without that, it was unable to tell if the log line should trigger timer or not.

I'm happy you're sorted that. 👍 I'm not sure exactly what was the core reason though.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

I tend only to use the Action Queue trigger when doing a grinding session or digging/mining/crafting bulk mats, so I usually go in and disable it each time I start up Wurm Assist so it's not getting set off as I wander the deed doing some minor upkeep and other things.

I was wondering if it would it be possible to add a new setting to Triggers that would allow us to set it so certain ones are disabled on startup? Or if there is already a way to do that which I've overlooked, Thanks.

Is it possible to make trigger and timer pop up’s different visual styles? I don’t see the option in the app but perhaps some kind of xml wizardry or some such?

1) Why does skill level trigger not work? I set the minimum value and still. 2) My lvl of archeology in the program shows lower than in the game, what is the reason? P.S Sound set, Active: Trueimage.pngimage.png

Looks like WA needs updated for holy sites. Actions at holy sites use prayer cooldown and offer increased faith gain on sermons so WA will not no you are out of prayers, or that a sermon wasn't actually successful in resetting prayer count because the gain was higher.