Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

I can't find anything wrong with these messages and based on the snippets, Explora is right, each one has a smile just after examine, whereas you need to first smile, then examine.

I've put these lines through test, just moved the Smile line to be first one and everything worked.

• Like 1

I did though i wasnt sure about the smile/examine order so i did it both ways, but me cutting the logs ofc cut the wrong lines. I tried it every way i could think of and it refused to work. Today though i removed and reinstalled it in a folder without special characters, i had a swedish Ä in the path and after moving it outside of that folder it works again. Dont know if that was a reason and it shouldnt be but now it works again.

Huh that is interesting, but possible. I've fixed another bug caused by that some time ago. I will make an account with such name and check if that was the reason. :)

• Like 1

Since I updated Java I needed to install Wurm new. Now the Assistant wont work out the Granger part. It doesn't notice grooming, or examine/smile combi. I did install the Assistant new, but nothing changed. 

Any Idea what happened ?

Edited by Syrann

mmmh - the problem still persists. No one has any idea ?

Hi Syrann. Have you tried resetting logs cache in wurm assistant? It's in the main menu. Reinstalling Assistant does not clear it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aldur said:

Hi Syrann. Have you tried resetting logs cache in wurm assistant? It's in the main menu. Reinstalling Assistant does not clear it.

Yes I did... but it didn't help

I have no more simple answers. :) 

Try running WA with relative data dir and see if Granger works differently in that mode. If you will have same issue, it might suggest wurm game client may have some config issue.

Ao810uy.png

• Like 1

okay - through your tip I found out that Java had installed the game in a complete new folder.

After changing the folders accordingly to the rightfull places :D  it works now proberly.

NEVER trust Java :P

Thanks alot for the help

• Like 1

I just want to use Granger.. what did I do wrong?

[20:06:02] > Info > BackupManager > Data backup system has been locked.
[20:06:03] > Info > AppMigrationsManager > Wurm Assistant data is at version 3. No upgrade required.
[20:08:12] > Info > WurmApi > WurmApiManager: Clearing cache completed for dir C:\Users\McKenna\AppData\Local\AldursLab\WurmAssistantUnlimitedData\WurmApi\WurmLogsHistory
[20:08:13] > Info > WurmApi > WurmApiManager: Clearing cache completed for dir C:\Users\McKenna\AppData\Local\AldursLab\WurmAssistantUnlimitedData\WurmApi\WurmServerHistory
[20:08:13] > Info > WurmApi > WurmApiManager: Clearing cache completed for dir C:\Users\McKenna\AppData\Local\AldursLab\WurmAssistantUnlimitedData\WurmApi\WurmServers
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Sounds Manager
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Log Searcher
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Calendar
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Timers
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Triggers
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Granger
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Crafting Assistant
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Reveal Creatures Parser
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Skill Stats
[20:08:16] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Combat Assistant
[20:08:17] > Info > WaVersion > Parsed WA version: MinorVersion: 3.3, BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 100, BuildStamp: 10/3/2018 6:02:55 PM +02:00
[20:08:19] > Error > AppRuntimeManager > Error at showing news > Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Octavia\test_logs'.
[20:09:07] > Info > GrangerFeature > smile cond: You smile at a venerable fat horse 'Snowflake'.
[20:09:07] > Info > GrangerFeature > attempting to start processing creature due to line: You smile at a venerable fat horse 'Snowflake'.
[20:09:07] > Info > GrangerFeature > extracting object name
[20:09:07] > Info > GrangerFeature > object assumed to be a creature
[20:09:07] > Info > GrangerFeature > processing creature cancelled, AH skill or server group unknown for player Octavia (skill:  ; server: Name: VRYSTORIA - RP - PVE -  SURVIVAL - CUSTOM MAP - 1X SKILL - 2X ACTION, WebStatsUrl: , ServerGroup: SERVERSCOPED:VRYSTORIA - RP - PVE -  SURVIVAL - CUSTOM MAP - 1X SKILL - 2X ACTION

i started WA today and a few features aren't there
nvm it was just because i had no speakers or headphones plugged in

[18:39:09] > Info > BackupManager > Data backup system has been locked.
[18:39:09] > Info > AppMigrationsManager > Wurm Assistant data is at version 3. No upgrade required.
[18:39:09] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Timers.TimersFeature > irrKlang device could not be created with the specified parameters.
[18:39:10] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Calendar.CalendarFeature > irrKlang device could not be created with the specified parameters.
[18:39:10] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Triggers.TriggersFeature > irrKlang device could not be created with the specified parameters.
[18:39:10] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.SoundManager.SoundManagerFeature > irrKlang device could not be created with the specified parameters.
[18:39:10] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Granger.GrangerFeature > irrKlang device could not be created with the specified parameters.
[18:39:10] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Log Searcher
[18:39:10] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Crafting Assistant
[18:39:10] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Reveal Creatures Parser
[18:39:10] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Skill Stats
[18:39:10] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Combat Assistant
[18:39:10] > Info > WaVersion > Parsed WA version: MinorVersion: 3.3, BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 100, BuildStamp: 3/10/2018 6:02:55 PM +02:00

Edited by Seraph

On 11/5/2018 at 3:18 AM, McKenna said:

I just want to use Granger.. what did I do wrong?

Hi, this has 95% chance to be a bug in WA. I'll see if this is a quick fix.

• Like 1

I've been getting this error when trying to add a horse to granger.   Error > Something went wrong! > Existing CreatureColorEntity with Id: Brown is flagged ReadOnly.

How can I fix this?  

Hi katnip2067. I'm sorry you run into an issue, am not familiar with this one unfortunately. Did Granger work for you before and this happened spontaneously, or do you have this issue from the very beginning?

• Like 1

I've been using granger for awhile and this just started happening.  I just now changed to beta version and that seems to be working fine. 

Did you receive this error during smilexamining? I've checked the code and it appears to be possible only when using "Editing creature colors" windows. Though that tool is known to miss usages, so I want to confirm.

• Like 1

hey i've been having a slight problem with the timers for path question. also custom timers.

they seem to keep resetting and dont continue after i close and reopen the program (after i shutdown my pc.)

any tips on how to fix this?

Hi drewlar.

The only long shot I can think of: when you start WA, do you get a window saying you need to change some options in Wurm Online? What you describe appears as if your game event / skills log lacked timestamps.

Released new WA version.

• Fixed an error message logged in WA in unlimited mode, when old wurm logs dir path did not exist (this path was used in early Wurm Unlimited version and was then changed to look similar to Wurm Online).
  • Added option to Granger so that server and skill checks can be disabled for SmileXamine. This is done mainly for WU, where server/skill detection often fails to work.
    ajIkThx.png 
    @McKennathis should let you use Granger in WU.
Edited by Aldur

Hello Aldur and thanks for contributing to the community with this program. Are they any plans for a OSX version of it?

On 7/22/2018 at 1:56 AM, Aldur said:

Hi Yaga. I don't think there is any. Not even sure WA knows the "quite some distance", as I used to think 50 was the limit on this spell.

Will fix this. :)

I'm not quite sure - was this fixed?

As of today I started getting this error.. was working fine previously... 

Wurm Unlimited, stable version - closing, restarting, resetting the config has done nothing 

Application startup was interrupted by an ugly error! 

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '2018-12-02_06-12-40-443439.txt' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileInfo.Delete()
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Logging.LoggingConfig.TrimOlgLogFiles(String archiveLogDir, Int32 maxMegabytes) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Logging\LoggingConfig.cs:line 122
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Logging.LoggingConfig.SetupVerboseLogging(String logOutputDirFullPath) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Logging\LoggingConfig.cs:line 75
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Logging.LoggingConfig..ctor(String logOutputDirFullPath) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Logging\LoggingConfig.cs:line 23
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Logging.LoggingManager..ctor(IThreadMarshaller threadMarshaller, IWurmAssistantDataDirectory wurmAssistantDataDirectory) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Logging\LoggingManager.cs:line 31
   at DynamicInjectora7a9788db0104160b075e0af4579364f(Object[] )
   at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.Create(IContext context)
   at Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope)
   at Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve()
   at Ninject.KernelBase.<>c__DisplayClass15.<Resolve>b__f(IBinding binding)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<CastIterator>d__97`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[T](IResolutionRoot root, IParameter[] parameters)
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Logging.LoggingAreaConfig.<>c.<Configure>b__0_0(IContext context) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Logging\LoggingAreaConfig.cs:line 19
   at Ninject.Activation.Providers.CallbackProvider`1.CreateInstance(IContext context)
   at Ninject.Activation.Provider`1.Create(IContext context)
   at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[T](IResolutionRoot root, IParameter[] parameters)
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Persistence.PersistenceAreaConfig.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Configure>b__0(IContext context) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Areas\Persistence\PersistenceAreaConfig.cs:line 29
   at Ninject.Activation.Providers.CallbackProvider`1.CreateInstance(IContext context)
   at Ninject.Activation.Provider`1.Create(IContext context)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Ninject.Planning.Targets.Target`1.GetValue(Type service, IContext parent)
   at Ninject.Planning.Targets.Target`1.ResolveWithin(IContext parent)
   at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.GetValue(IContext context, ITarget target)
   at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Create>b__2(ITarget target)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.Create(IContext context)
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Bootstrapper.<OnStartup>b__4_0() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Bootstrapper.cs:line 99
   at AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Bootstrapper.HandleExceptions(Action action) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\4657684144370270\src\Apps\WurmAssistant\WurmAssistant3\Bootstrapper.cs:line 151

Hi @Yaga. Just looked over code and yes, looks like this was fixed. Have you noticed anything off?

Hi @Stargrace. It looks like a bug and I'll try to fix it. In meantime I think restarting computer should fix this issue. One of WA log files appears to be locked by something eg. a text editor.

EDIT: Just made a small tweak to avoid this crash.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

[17:23:12] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc
[17:23:13] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc
[17:23:13] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc
[17:23:14] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc
[17:23:14] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc
[17:23:15] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc
[17:23:15] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc
[17:23:16] > Warn > WurmApi > Blacklist`1: Character directories blacklist > Adding key C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc to blacklist because at least 10 issues were reported. List will be reset after application restart.
[17:23:16] > Warn > WurmApi > WurmCharacterDirectories: Validation issue > logs subdir does not exist, character dir path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\LightningRoc

not sure how to fix but i think this is why i cannot add any horses to the granger app