Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

I reformatted and a few features are now missing, I get this error for timers

[20:35:54] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Timers.TimersFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

any ideas on how to fix or do I just need to run the game and programs more?

I went back to win7 cuz i was having issues with win10

Edited by LumpyGravy

Here is all the messages I get at startup

[20:41:35] > Info > BackupManager > Data backup system has been locked.
[20:41:35] > Info > AppMigrationsManager > Wurm Assistant data is at version 2. No upgrade required.
[20:41:35] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Timers.TimersFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[20:41:35] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Calendar.CalendarFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[20:41:35] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Triggers.TriggersFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[20:41:35] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.SoundManager.SoundManagerFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[20:41:35] > Error > FeaturesManager > Unable to resolve IFeature named AldursLab.WurmAssistant3.Areas.Granger.GrangerFeature > Could not load file or assembly 'irrKlang.NET4.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
[20:41:35] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Log Searcher
[20:41:35] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Crafting Assistant
[20:41:35] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Reveal Creatures Parser
[20:41:35] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Skill Stats
[20:41:35] > Info > FeaturesManager > Feature initialized: Combat Assistant
[20:41:35] > Info > WaVersion > Parsed WA version: MinorVersion: 3.3, BuildCode: stable-win, BuildNumber: 93, BuildStamp: 12/7/2017 6:11:32 PM +01:00

Any assistance with getting this to work I do appreciate, I am lost without my WA

How do l completely reset the WA, if l remove and install again keep the old timers, is there a way to reset all timers?

Has said question ready for 7 days when l am on new question.already

What is the exact scenario? Which path, which levels? If it's a bug, it needs to be fixed.

You can also try resetting caches:

qyZhMJy.png

It does not reset the timers, It clears the info but does not clear the timers, when you start the timers back up the same time is show it does not change.

Sorry for late reply.

It is possible to clear just timers, but it requires messing with WA data files.

1. Easiest is to delete all data, but that means everything in all features, including creature database of granger and all triggers.

To do so, delete folder: %localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantData\Data

2. To delete only timers data:

Open %localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantData\Data\data.map and find key "TimersFeature_MeditPathTimer", copy the value of "DirectoryName" (a guid similar to e7d8a12e-5bda-42f9-be3a-4bc170a5daf0)

Find a folder having same copied name at %localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantData\Data\

Delete this folder only.

This will delete saved settings for all meditation path timers for all your characters, without breaking anything else.

Merry Christmas all me Assistant followers. :) Hope the New Year brings you much much and more.

• Like 6

I'm new to the program installed fine all the sections work but in Granger can''t enter a herd name. I can go to the entry but can't type a name any ideas ? Tried all I can think of..

Edited by Jamel
typo

Not sure what might be issue here. Just tried it myself, using latest version of WA, with no problems. I right-click the blank space in "active herds" area, choose Create new herd. Then type the name, tap Enter and done, it's on the list.

Would it be possible to make standard-action like tool into a custom plugin?

The idea is to leverage this: https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Quickswitch_hotkeys

Along with WA ability to scan event logs. A summarized cycle would be:

1. WA finds key phrases in the event log.

2. WA writes custom text to a .txt file that's formatted for Wurm's console exec command and its contents would be tailored to the key phrases found.

3. The player can hit shim's standard_action.txt exec keybind. Afterwards, the player's single key would be set.

To put it another way, I'd dig with a shovel, hit shift+f  (bind shift+f "exec standard_action.txt"), and now f would be bound to dig. That cycle would be the same for almost every keybind in the game.

I made something like this already, but it would be better if I could roll it into WA.

• Like 1

Thanks joebodo, this sounds useful, will add it to my todo. :)

7 hours ago, Aldur said:

Thanks joebodo, this sounds useful, will add it to my todo. :)

I was asking if its possible before I try to make it. Although, it seems it is possible based on your reply. It might take me awhile since I'm just not familiar with C#. I've made a few WU mods so I"m familiar with Java and IntelliJ. I figured I could somewhat apply my knowledge of modding to making the plugin.

Ow I see. True it is possible to build this feature as plugin, however I don't think this is a good idea right now. I was planning to remove plugins support since there was no interest in it. Also I'm working on the WA internals right now and there is a good chance I'd break something in your plugin in the coming months.

Since there are many fundamental changes I'm doing to this tool, I'm planning to fork it from current WA3 and ultimately release everything as Wurm Assistant 4.

In WA4 there will be a way to add new features, but not as plugins like the ones described on the github wiki. Each WA feature will be a separate C# project in the git repository and it will be possible to add more such projects. 

If you'd like to go ahead with your plans, the best would be to wait a while until WA4 has the shared kernel component ready. Then we could work in parallel: me adapting existing features to this kernel, you building code of your feature.

I will post here once this is all set up.

• Like 3

Really love that your still able to find time for this, Aldur.  I know your a busy guy :)

Thanks once again, and cannot wait to see what you cook up!

• Like 1

@AldurHero of Wurm, Aldur, would you be up for implementing an auto-color addition when we add or update horses to Granger?

Latest update now shows horse color in examine!

[19:04:16] Its colour is grey.

[19:05:44] Its colour is blood bay.

• Like 2

+1

I do this manually now an auto would be great (including those new hellhorse colors hehe)

Edited by SmackedDown

On 20.01.2018 at 8:09 AM, Aldur said:

Awesome! Will add this asap (for WA3 too). :)

Just a heads-up. Asap means probably next week. (I'm in middle of moving between flats)

• Like 2

Would be neat to be able to export all the data from the live skills monitor into a CSV, mainly each skill tick with a timestamp, could use for many things but I see myself using it in excel to test various ways of grinding.