Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

On 11/3/2017 at 11:01 AM, icbash said:

whats odds ya could set up for the new med timers?

this please please please

been just randomly trying for a question every few days since im not sure what my path timers are now

how do you get this to save? it don't save my med path question and doesn't seem to save anything when I close it out?

It is deff not saving my med last time and my last prayer

Yes I unchecked the 2 boxes and checked the box it said to

Edited by LumpyGravy

On 11/9/2017 at 2:31 AM, LumpyGravy said:

how do you get this to save? it don't save my med path question and doesn't seem to save anything when I close it out?

It is deff not saving my med last time and my last prayer

Yes I unchecked the 2 boxes and checked the box it said to

There was a recent change with meditation and I'm fairly sure Aldur hasn't updated WA yet to compensate.  I'd consider it not working at this time for meditation. 

Edited by Nomadikhan

Hi folks. Indeed I've made no update for Meditation yet. I'm adding to todo, but it will likely take a month or two before this is done, as I'm swamped with other work for now. :(

If you have any details about how things have changed, it will greatly help me do it faster. The most of the work is usually in-game research, and as I'm not actively playing, it takes double effort.  This also applies to any other current issues with WA.

9 hours ago, Aldur said:

Hi folks. Indeed I've made no update for Meditation yet. I'm adding to todo, but it will likely take a month or two before this is done, as I'm swamped with other work for now. :(

If you have any details about how things have changed, it will greatly help me do it faster. The most of the work is usually in-game research, and as I'm not actively playing, it takes double effort.  This also applies to any other current issues with WA.

From news

Meditation path level up cooldowns have been lowered and the cap has been reduced from 24 days to 18 days

• Level 1: 12h
  • Level 2: 1 day
  • Level 3: 2 days
  • Level 4: 4.5 days
  • Level 5: 8 days
  • Level 6: 12.5 days
  • Level 7+: 18 days
  • If your Meditation skill is higher than current level x 15 the cooldown timer will be halved (e.g. If you have higher than 45 Meditation, the time between level 3 and 4 will be 2.25 days instead of 4.5 days.)

Thanks Nadroj. Since these are just cooldown adjustments, I'll try to roll an update even today. :)

• Like 2

Sorry folks, indeed update didn't roll out. I seem to have an issue with server where updates were being rolled from. Not sure when this will be sorted. I'll give it a shot this weekend, ultimately I'll just upload a fixed version manually, but I'd rather keep the launcher working if possible.

• Like 1

Good news.

Update server is back online and I've just pushed the update with meditation path timer update.

The change is untested, as I have no means to do so at the moment. Please let me know if there are any problems.

The rest of updates have to wait till January. Sorry. :)

• Like 1

I think I know why this is happening, the WA eventually unfreezes though, right?

3 hours ago, Aldur said:

I think I know why this is happening, the WA eventually unfreezes though, right?

Same is happening on my end and it doesn't unfreeze i'm afraid, works for maybe 20 seconds before freezing up permanently. 

i would like to have a rollback to the latest working version until you fix this please :D:D:D:D

Working on a fix.

FYI, you can roll back to any version you like. ;) Just remember to try new ones eventually.

9pXEMgR.png

Nice to know about the rollback feature! Was 87 the last one to work well? 88 just seems to make my cursor spin....

88 was the last one before path timer change. Should work (works for me).

87 should be fine though.

Edited by Aldur

Ok, the bugfix update is brewing. Should arrive in 10 minutes.

This time it works. ;) Found a way to test this.

• Like 1

Cheers. :)

As usual some delay with deploy but it's all set. Build 93.

Just uncheck use specific version?

Yup.

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1