Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

its not showing in males name of mother the nickname

I'm not seeing either parents. Just says 'bison' in granger so it isn't very helpful.

XisouEE.jpg

Edited by Lokitia

Yeah. Need to remove the original and re-scan but that fixed it. Thanks.

• Like 1

When you belong to a path on meditation but then leave, there's a 24h waiting period before you can join a new path, this isn't reflected in the meditation timer / Path Question (that I can see at least). 

[05:49:11] You decide to stop pursuing the insights of the path of knowledge. 

(the message you see when you stop following a path, which is when the 24h timer should trigger, this is for knowledge, I'm not certain if every path is the same message)

[05:52:27] You need to find deeper mysteries in order to advance your skill in meditation now.

(message telling you that you need to pick a path) 

[05:54:26] You recently left a cult and need to contemplate the changes for another 23 hours and 54 minutes before embarking on a new philosophical journey.

(message letting you know there's a waiting period still) 

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by Stargrace

Trying to do the naming thing on a PVP server.

Have tamed a horse (and earlier a sheep), branded it, checked I have all deed permissions.

Still not seeing an option to manage permissions on it so I can name it.

What am I doing wrong?

Shouldn't even require taming part. Done the same on freedom with wild creatures, don't have any char to test this on epic though.

Are you planing to make Wurm Assistant for WU aswell :3 ? i would love to see it come for WU

I'm working on WU support. So far it looks promising.

It will be available with WA3.

Edited by Aldur

Nevermind: you figured it out

Edited by MootRed

Hi MootRed, yeah I've noticed those differences yesterday, won't be a big deal. :)

------

Just a heads-up:

Shortly, I'll be renaming WurmApi project (and all related things in the code and solutions) to WurmSharp, because I don't want a name conflict with Warlander's creation.

• Like 1

Hi! I love the Wurm Assistant <3

I have a small problem! I unchecked "Value" as showing on Granger for a second, but now it won't come back! I've restarted the program, checked/unchecked/restarted it while unchecked then tried to check it again, but it won't come back. I need it cause I'm far too lazy to actually read the traits on my hell horses, so I've always just ... sent the horses to the... sanctuary farm... if they were under like 200 points in value! I am devastated that I may have to read!

Anyway, is there a fix for this? :P

Thanks!

The column probably shrunk to zero width. I've just rolled an update, that should prevent that from happening. If it's still not visible despite that, try to resize each column until you find it.

PS. I did visit your magic city.   :)

Edited by Aldur
  • Like 1

Is there any chance that wurm assistant 2 will have support for WU?

I have decided to make a standalone version of WA2 specifically for WU.

Same approach will continue with WA3.

I'd love to stick with one app, share all settings and all that fancy stuff, but the way WU is handling game characters and few other key things, makes that difficult.

To be frank, WU caught me off guard, I was never informed of these plans, didn't have enough time to prepare.

I am never informed of anything that goes on with wurm dev and I'm sick of this. I feel like I'm just wasting my time here, but I will see WA3 to the completion and will keep maintaining the app and the api in the future, except if some revolution happens, as I won't be recoding everything.

Speaking of WA3, I have finished both timers and triggers, just need to port in Granger and the beta will be finally released.

• Like 1

Your time spent on this is massively appreciated Aldur, wurm assistant is an extremely helpful tool that very large parts of this community use and appreciate. It was even more obvious after I started playing WU and didn't have it anymore.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Ok the standalone Wurm Assistant Unlimited is ready. I've quickly checked triggers and granger and things seemed to work.

Download from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74314315/publish/wurmassistant2/Unlimited/WurmAssistant2Unlimited-v1.zip

I've changed the icon to make it less confusing, when using both apps at once.

There are some caveats with using this version:

• There is no support for server groups, if you play with same named character on 2 servers, expect some things to work incorrectly (eg. skill level in granger or smart timers). Easiest fix: use different character names on each server. :)
  • There is no auto update. Follow the thread for updates and bugfixes.
  • It can't be used with WO (simply won't work).
  • All settings, db etc. are in the same place as the program, in a "UserData" folder.
  • Obviously no settings from WO version of the tool will be available. Formats are exactly the same though, so for savvy you can try copy-pasting things like trigger lists from WA2 data dir to WA2U data dir. Make sure to check the files and replace player name(s), if necessary.
  • Like 1

I feel like I'm just wasting my time here, 

Ohhh you sooo not wasting your time here

we are soo many that love what you doing 

And I myself find myself sooo lost nowdays without your lovely prg 

So keep up your great work, we love what you do for us :)

Hello, i install Wurm Assist SA edition but it is still not updating faith after prayer. i added all servers just in case i am missing something and tried to add my own trigger.

[08:43:07] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

EXCEPTION: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: path1

[08:43:07] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Value cannot be null.

[08:43:07] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Value cannot be null.

[08:43:07] ERROR > WurmClient::PlayerConfigurations > Error while setting up the player-config map

[08:43:07] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

[08:43:07] Info > WurmClient > autoinit: False

[08:43:44] ERROR > FormConfigWizard, Text:  > failed opening wurmDir in wizard

EXCEPTION: Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided.

[08:44:03] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\players'.

[08:44:03] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\configs'.

[08:44:03] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\configs'.

[08:44:03] ERROR > WurmClient::PlayerConfigurations > Error while setting up the player-config map

EXCEPTION: The directory name C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\players is invalid.

[08:44:03] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\players'.

[08:44:15] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\players'.

[08:44:15] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\configs'.

[08:44:15] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\configs'.

[08:44:15] ERROR > WurmClient::PlayerConfigurations > Error while setting up the player-config map

EXCEPTION: The directory name C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\players is invalid.

[08:44:15] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\players'.

[08:44:25] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\players'.

[08:44:25] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\configs'.

[08:44:25] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\configs'.

[08:44:25] ERROR > WurmClient::PlayerConfigurations > Error while setting up the player-config map

EXCEPTION: The directory name C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\players is invalid.

[08:44:25] ERROR > WurmClient::WurmPaths > Error while searching for player directories

EXCEPTION: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\players'.

[08:44:57] Info > FormConfigWizard, Text:  > Wizard completed successfully

[08:44:58] Info > - > initializing popups lib

[08:44:58] Info > - > initializing sound engine

[08:44:58] Info > SoundBank > Initializing

[08:44:58] Info > SoundBank > Init completed

[08:44:58] Info > - > Initializing player server tracker

[08:44:58] Info > - > initializing wurm state lib

[08:44:58] Info > WurmServer > Initializing

[08:44:58] Info > - > initializing wurm logs parser

[08:44:58] Info > - > starting wurm logs monitor

[08:44:58] Info > WurmServer > problem while loading cached WurmServer state, recaching

EXCEPTION: Could not find file 'C:\games\WurmAssistant2Unlimited\UserData\WurmState\WurmServerData.xml'.

[08:44:58] Info > - > initializing log searching api

[08:44:58] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Initializing API

[08:44:58] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Init completed

[08:44:58] Info > - > initializing modules

[08:44:58] Info > - > checking for new assistant version

[08:44:58] Info > - > LogSearcher: Preparing cache, this may take a while...

[08:44:58] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for Moot

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Found 27 logs

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Saving cache to database

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for MootFoPrime

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Found 5 logs

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for MootMagPrime

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Found 4 logs

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Building log cache for MootPriest

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Found 4 logs

[08:44:59] Info > - > LogSearcher: Caching finished

[08:45:00] Info > WurmServer > Init complete

[08:46:03] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

[08:46:03] Info > - > > Initializing wrappers for Wurm log files 

[08:46:03] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootFoPrime\test_logs\\_Event.2015-10.txt

[08:46:03] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootFoPrime\test_logs\\Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:03] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootFoPrime\test_logs\\GL-Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:03] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootFoPrime\test_logs\\_Skills.2015-10.txt

[08:46:03] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootFoPrime\test_logs\\PM__Aijalon.2015-10.txt

[08:46:03] Info > - > > Tracking 5 logs for MootFoPrime

[08:46:03] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player MootFoPrime

[08:46:04] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

[08:46:04] Info > - > > Initializing wrappers for Wurm log files 

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootMagPrime\test_logs\\_Event.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootMagPrime\test_logs\\Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootMagPrime\test_logs\\GL-Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootMagPrime\test_logs\\_Skills.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > - > > Tracking 4 logs for MootMagPrime

[08:46:04] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player MootMagPrime

[08:46:04] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

[08:46:04] Info > - > > Initializing wrappers for Wurm log files 

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootPriest\test_logs\\_Event.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootPriest\test_logs\\Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootPriest\test_logs\\GL-Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\MootPriest\test_logs\\_Skills.2015-10.txt

[08:46:04] Info > - > > Tracking 4 logs for MootPriest

[08:46:04] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player MootPriest

[08:46:05] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

[08:46:05] Info > - > > Initializing wrappers for Wurm log files 

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\_Event.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\_Combat.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\CA_HELP.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\_Friends.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\GL-Freedom.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\_Local.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\MGMT.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\_Skills.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Aijalon.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Ardo.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Dayel.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Deelicious.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Drastley.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Graveblight.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Pagani.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Sabakyo.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Siligon.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Stalker.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Stalkz.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Valawyn.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Vampric.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > TextFileObject > Wrapped file: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\Moot\test_logs\\PM__Xype.2015-10.txt

[08:46:05] Info > - > > Tracking 23 logs for Moot

[08:46:05] Info > WurmLogs > Subscribed to engine for player Moot

[08:46:21] Info > - > could not figure when was last meditation question answer, trying 1-year log search

[08:46:22] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for Moot

EXCEPTION: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

[08:46:22] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > while preparing medit timer for player: Moot, skill appears to be 0, attempting wider search

[08:46:22] Info > - > failed to figure when was last meditation question answer

[08:46:22] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for Moot

[08:46:22] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: Moot. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:46:23] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for Moot

[08:46:23] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for Moot

[08:46:23] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:46:24] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for Moot

[08:46:24] ERROR > - > could not get any meditation skill for player: Moot

[08:46:24] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > Moot meditation skill is now 0 on Freedom

[08:46:24] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:24] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:24] ERROR > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > could not update server uptime information, Freedom, Moot

[08:46:24] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Freedom), group: Freedom, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: Moot

[08:46:32] Info > - > could not figure when was last meditation question answer, trying 1-year log search

[08:46:33] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootPriest

[08:46:33] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > while preparing medit timer for player: MootPriest, skill appears to be 0, attempting wider search

[08:46:33] Info > - > failed to figure when was last meditation question answer

[08:46:34] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootPriest

[08:46:34] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootPriest. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:46:34] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootPriest

[08:46:35] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootPriest

[08:46:35] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:46:35] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootPriest

[08:46:35] ERROR > - > could not get any meditation skill for player: MootPriest

[08:46:35] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > MootPriest meditation skill is now 0 on Freedom

[08:46:35] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:35] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:36] ERROR > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > could not update server uptime information, Freedom, MootPriest

[08:46:36] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Freedom), group: Freedom, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:46:41] Info > - > could not figure when was last meditation question answer, trying 1-year log search

[08:46:42] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootMagPrime

[08:46:42] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > while preparing medit timer for player: MootMagPrime, skill appears to be 0, attempting wider search

[08:46:42] Info > - > failed to figure when was last meditation question answer

[08:46:43] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootMagPrime

[08:46:43] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootMagPrime. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:46:43] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootMagPrime

[08:46:43] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootMagPrime

[08:46:43] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:46:44] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootMagPrime

[08:46:44] ERROR > - > could not get any meditation skill for player: MootMagPrime

[08:46:44] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > MootMagPrime meditation skill is now 0 on Freedom

[08:46:44] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:44] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:44] ERROR > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > could not update server uptime information, Freedom, MootMagPrime

[08:46:45] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Freedom), group: Freedom, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootMagPrime

[08:46:50] Info > - > could not figure when was last meditation question answer, trying 1-year log search

[08:46:50] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootFoPrime

[08:46:50] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > while preparing medit timer for player: MootFoPrime, skill appears to be 0, attempting wider search

[08:46:51] Info > - > failed to figure when was last meditation question answer

[08:46:51] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootFoPrime

[08:46:51] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootFoPrime. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:46:52] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootFoPrime

[08:46:52] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootFoPrime

[08:46:52] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:46:53] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Meditating search for MootFoPrime

[08:46:53] ERROR > - > could not get any meditation skill for player: MootFoPrime

[08:46:53] Info > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > MootFoPrime meditation skill is now 0 on Freedom

[08:46:53] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:53] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:46:53] ERROR > Modules >Timers.MeditationTimer > could not update server uptime information, Freedom, MootFoPrime

[08:46:54] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Freedom), group: Freedom, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootFoPrime

[08:55:39] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > MootFoPrime faith level is now 9 on Unknown

[08:55:39] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootFoPrime

[08:55:39] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootFoPrime. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:55:39] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:55:39] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:55:40] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootFoPrime

[08:55:40] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:55:40] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Unknown), group: Unknown, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootFoPrime

[08:55:40] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:55:40] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:55:41] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Epic), group: Epic, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootFoPrime

[08:55:58] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > MootMagPrime faith level is now 9 on Unknown

[08:55:58] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootMagPrime

[08:55:58] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootMagPrime. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:55:58] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootMagPrime

[08:55:58] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootMagPrime. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:55:59] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:55:59] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:55:59] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootMagPrime

[08:55:59] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:55:59] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootMagPrime

[08:55:59] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:56:00] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Unknown), group: Unknown, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootMagPrime

[08:56:00] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:00] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:01] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Epic), group: Epic, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootMagPrime

[08:56:01] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Challenge), group: Challenge, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootMagPrime

[08:56:07] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > Moot faith level is now 7.75 on Unknown

[08:56:08] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for Moot

[08:56:08] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: Moot. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:56:08] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for Moot

[08:56:08] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: Moot. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:56:09] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:09] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:09] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for Moot

[08:56:09] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:56:09] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for Moot

[08:56:09] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:56:09] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Unknown), group: Unknown, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: Moot

[08:56:10] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:10] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:10] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Epic), group: Epic, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: Moot

[08:56:11] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Challenge), group: Challenge, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: Moot

[08:56:17] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > MootPriest faith level is now 12.471 on Unknown

[08:56:17] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootPriest

[08:56:17] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootPriest. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:56:17] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootPriest

[08:56:17] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > faith was 0 while preparing prayer timer for player: MootPriest. Attempting 1-year thorough search

[08:56:18] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:18] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:18] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootPriest

[08:56:18] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:56:18] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > no result available for Faith search for MootPriest

[08:56:18] Info > - > faith still 0, giving up, this may be a bug or no faith gained yet

[08:56:19] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Unknown), group: Unknown, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:56:19] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:19] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:20] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:20] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:56:20] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Epic), group: Epic, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:56:20] Info > Modules >Timers.PrayerTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Prayer (Challenge), group: Challenge, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:57:31] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Unknown), group: Unknown, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:57:31] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Freedom), group: Freedom, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:57:31] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Epic), group: Epic, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:57:31] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Challenge), group: Challenge, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootPriest

[08:57:32] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:57:32] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:57:33] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:57:33] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:57:47] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Unknown), group: Unknown, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootFoPrime

[08:57:47] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Freedom), group: Freedom, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootFoPrime

[08:57:47] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Epic), group: Epic, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootFoPrime

[08:57:47] Info > Modules >Timers.CustomTimer > could not get server uptime, timerID: Faith Update (Challenge), group: Challenge, server: Mythmoor prime (dedicated, 7.5x skillgain, 3x action), player: MootFoPrime

[08:57:48] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:57:48] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:57:49] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

[08:57:49] Info > WurmLogsManager.Searcher.WurmLogSearcherAPI+ServerGroupTimeTable > did not found a server group for this result, returning unknown, DT: 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM

MootRed, I think it's because nothing is known of this server.

I'm not entirely sure this is the cause, but if so:

1. Close WAU.
  2. Add:
    say /uptime
    say /time
    To the autorun for your WU char
  3. Log into server, let wurm log this information.
  4. Start WAU
  5. Timer may now work for "Unknown" group

Proper fixes for timers will be in WA 3 Unlimited, it's still a few days before beta is out though.

A little sneak peek of the little Timer polish and WU support coming in WA3.

WbWenFI.png

And yeah, that's sorting options you see there!

After all those decades!! :D

• Like 2

Wurm Assistant 3 Beta is out!

WurmAssistant-3.0-beta-R2

How-to, download, details:

http://aldurslab.net/wurm-assistant-3-beta/

What's in the current beta?

• Everything you know from current WA2.
  • Some small feature improvements:
    • Can now configure known servers and their server groups.
    • Timers now support arbitrary server groups, groups are split for each player and server group, groups can be sorted.
    • Calendar has a GUI to edit seasons, these changes will merge with defaults.
    • Action Queue Trigger also has a GUI to edit conditions, changes also merge with defaults.
    • Sound system is now a separate feature, sounds can be renamed without breaking configured notifications, bugfixes for volume issues.
    • A validation step to check, if wurm client game settings are optimal for Wurm Assistant features, shows a summary.
    • WA will no longer automatically use defaults, when saved data can't be loaded. This had caused a few settings wipes in the past. Instead, an issue resolution dialog will appear. Choosing defaults is still available as option. A data backup and restore will also be added shortly.

What to expect of this current Beta release?

• Bugs! Most of the code underneath was improved or redone, I've found and fixed a few issues already, but I'm sure there are more lurking around.
  • No WU support yet.
  • No settings / data import from WA2 yet.
  • Linux / Mac is completely untested, I don't even know if it runs. :) But if it doesn't, should be fixable.
  • No more automatic config edits in wurm client.
  • "Toolbelt" feature is removed, no longer needed.

WA3 does not share settings with WA2!

Both apps can be used at once and interchangeably!

WA3 seems to use a lot of CPU right now, this is a bug and I'll be working on a fix.

Update: CPU issue has been fixed, should arrive in R3

Update: Released beta-R4, fixes for layout of the main window, beer button ;), the rest are mostly implementation changes.

Edited by Aldur