Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Argustin, you probably hit a bug there, close WA and then try to delete file:

settings.xml

at

%localappdata%\AldurCraft\WurmAssistant2\Modules\Timers\

This will not affect your actual timers for each player, only the list of players and widget colors, if you've changed them.

----

Bigsteve, I'm not working on WA at the moment:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/68031-wurm-assistant-enrich-your-wurm-experience/page-77#entry1233584

I'm expecting about 2 more months.

Ty, i must of missed that,

Is there a why for us to add them via a config file, or is it hard coded?

Actually I'm not sure what you mean with "gad"?

God, Damn my Typing skills

Tosiek the player ascended to Godhood

Ah of course, now I get it. Didn't know it makes a complete new religion in the game though. I'll try to find a moment to fix this.

i have an issue with the 'Set my favor reaches' setting i can not set it to 7.50

if i do it changes to 7.00 next time i look at it again,

Edited by bigsteve

Hi folks.

As you know (or don't), I'm pretty busy right now. At least for 1 more month, I won't have any time to put into WA. Afterwards, I will be briefly fully committed to it, up until WA3 plans are all fullfilled.

These plans changed slightly. I've had a bit of time to think about WA in general and figured, that it's probably for the best to keep using WinForms and instead of making a "nicer" GUI for windows only, focus on making the entire app work on all 3 desktops. This will happen at the final stages of WA3, I hope it makes certain fans happy. :)

After WA3 plans are concluded, my role will change a lot. Right now, I am not active in Wurm, this is unlikely to change. I will probably spend a fair deal of time, when finishing the new bits of WA3, but beyond that I will not be able to maintain this app all on my own.

With WA3, I will be fully opensourcing it, including its wurm-api lib. It will be all shared under MIT (basically free to use). It will be on github and anyone will be able to contribute to it or fork it and tweak to his liking. I will even change, how publishing new versions work, so that forks of WA will only need a shared online directory to deploy new versions into. In essence, I want this project to become Wurm community project, not just my own.

And I believe, at that point in time, someone should become a new father of this project. Someone, preferably, very active in Wurm. Someone who could organize future work on this project, not quite talking about any programming here, just putting together things like bugs, feedback, ideas, organizing roadmaps, maintaining wiki and to-do lists, keeping in touch with everyone, who contribute to the project in one way or another. Of course taking it over entirely is also an option. :)

Should someone indeed take over this project, my role would become no different than any other contributor, I would apply what I'm best at - my programming - to fix bugs and code really useful features when highly requested and all planning is done - or help other programmers get around.

Should no one take it over, well I will still try to do my best to fix bugs and keep up with any breaking changes in Wurm, just like I did in the past.

Any takers?  ^_^

Edited by Aldur

Opps, double post by accident.

Edited by Harvest

To get latest WA version, try downloading latest launcher again. There was an update to it at one point.

Try that before deleting your WA settings, or if removed already, restore them if you have a backup. They might continue to work.

If not,

to completely reset WA settings, delete folder

%localappdata%\aldurcraft\wurmassistant2

If that doesn't help, please send me latest log file of WA itself to aldurcraft@gmail.com

I run ( after getting a new PC ) in a strange Problem.  The WA does not see the skillpoints of my characters - especially the horses - AH skill.

Any Idea why ?

Hi, which WA version are you using and which server do you play on?

I did dl the latest from side 1 and I play on Cele

Well, I've just tried all features and they seem to work correctly.

Check if Wurm is configured correctly (especially skill logging), if using WA config wizard, remember to close all Wurm clients first.

If that doesn't help, try to restore defaults, by backing up, then deleting everything from:

%localappdata%\Aldurcraft\WurmAssistant2

If that also doesn't resolve anything, please send me wurm assistant log from a session, where you tried the features, that didn't work.

Mail to aldurcraft@gmail.com

If its a new PC then it wont have the old logs therefore it wont find the updated stats. Each state has to be registered once to show up. Go groom enough things to get it to show your skill in the log and see if that helps?

• Like 1

Okay -  I did groom already a lot of horses - let see if it works better when I login again

Indeed, you need to have at least one skill gain recorded in logs, before things start to work. I should probably make this less confusing in the future. :)

No worries - it was awesome how fast you did react :) thx for the effort.

• Like 1

Hello. I have 4 critical errors, i cannot use the granger, the timers are not working.

[12:29:33] Info > - > Text File Logging started at 23.05.2015 12:29:33
[12:29:33] Diag > - > LOGGER: Logging started
[12:29:33] Diag > - > -------------
[12:29:33] Diag > - > -------------
[12:29:33] Diag > - > STARTING WURM ASSISTANT 2.0.131.1
[12:29:33] Diag > - > loading settings
[12:29:33] Info > - > initializing popups lib
[12:29:33] Info > - > initializing sound engine
[12:29:33] Info > SoundBank > Initializing
[12:29:33] Info > SoundBank > Init completed
[12:29:33] Info > - > Initializing player server tracker
[12:29:33] Info > - > initializing wurm state lib
[12:29:33] Info > WurmServer > Initializing
[12:29:33] Info > - > initializing wurm logs parser
[12:29:33] Info > - > starting wurm logs monitor
[12:29:33] Info > - > initializing log searching api
[12:29:33] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Initializing API
[12:29:33] Diag > - > ExtractFromWebAsync sync flag set
[12:29:33] Info > WurmClient::Autoexecs > Updating autoexec failed for Lumi
EXCEPTION: Config for player Lumi does not exist or there was an error when attempting to retrieve it.
EXC TYPE:System.InvalidOperationException
SOURCE: Aldurcraft_WurmOnline_WurmUtils
TRACE:    at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmState.WurmClient.Autoexecs.AutoexecManager..ctor(String playerName)
   at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmState.WurmClient.Autoexecs.AppendIfNotExistToAll(String execCommand)
[12:29:33] Info > WurmClient::Autoexecs > Updating autoexec failed for Lumi
EXCEPTION: Config for player Lumi does not exist or there was an error when attempting to retrieve it.
EXC TYPE:System.InvalidOperationException
TRACE:    at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmState.WurmClient.Autoexecs.AutoexecManager..ctor(String playerName)
   at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmState.WurmClient.Autoexecs.AppendIfNotExistToAll(String execCommand)
[12:29:33] Info > WurmLogSearcherAPI > Init completed
[12:29:33] Info > - > initializing modules
[12:29:33] Diag > - > starting module of type: Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmAssistant2.ModuleNS.Timers.ModuleTimers
[12:29:34] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create
[12:29:34] ERROR > WurmLogs > Could not create log engine for Lumi ; daily logging:
EXCEPTION: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
EXC TYPE:System.NullReferenceException
TRACE:    at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.WurmLogs.CreateEngine(String playerName, Nullable`1 dailyLoggingMode)
[12:29:34] ERROR > WurmLogs > Could not subscribe to log engine: Lumi
EXCEPTION: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
EXC TYPE:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException
SOURCE: mscorlib
TRACE:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Aldurcraft.WurmOnline.WurmLogsManager.WurmLogs.SubscribeToLogFeed(String playerName, EventHandler`1 callback)
[12:29:34] Info > WurmLogs > Engine missing, trying to create

Hmm that's odd, was Wurm game client running while you got this error? Could you try starting WA when no client is up? I just need to figure if maybe game client locks configs for edit.

Edited by Aldur

Nope scratch that, it must have been a missing config file in spot, where WA expects it.

Could you check what config is used by Lumi at wurm\players\Lumi\config.txt

and then check if wurm\configs\[name] exists there and has gamesettings.txt ?

I would like to see a in game clock. Maybe its already implemented WA and I cant figure out how to set it up. If so can someone let me know please. 

Hey there, i wanted to know and kindly ask if you could implement a feature that would let me see how much time I need to reach a certain level.

Like: [16:45:22] Body control increased by 0,000587 to 23,02578

and the assistant shows me the average time of getting to a certain level like 31.

It shows me then "You need 44852 ticks like the last skill increase to reach Skill level 31."

Because of that, you need an average of 172 Days to reach Level 31 of Body control."

á•—ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ