Sign in to follow this  
Selva

Veteran Player Looking For A New Home

Hello folks, im Selva, i'm 22, i started playing Wurm Online since the end of July.

One week after i've started playing, i met some good guys who were recruiting ppl to their villages.

However, all the 5 villagers, including the mayor and co-mayor, went away at the beginning of August, moren than 2 away months now.

So , im alone, in a ghost deed, with lots of buildings locked and about to get off deed, since the upkeep money is almost gone.

Why i dont put more money at the deed's bank?! Well, im almost sure they will not come back, unfortunelly, and i have no interest in feeding a ghost deed which i wouldn't have, at least, the minimum control of even my house.

So, cut to the point, im looking for a new deed at Celebration, who has a nice place, decent people and recruit me as a free villager, not a slave or a second class citizen.

-My location is near TapDance

-Not premium at the moment, but, obviously i have plans to be

-Have some stuff that might help the recruiter, if not a super advanced wealthy deed.

- I'm a good villager, you can check about me with the players : Reyaa, Pepeford, Hooter, Harvest, Feasd pr Maiya.

Even though you are looking for a place on Cele I'm going to give a push for the place on Indy I'm at. Pictures always help so I'll post these for you to look at.

Our recruitment page: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/64624-inde-kalayaan-village-looking-for-villagers-everyone-welcome/page__hl__kalayaan

This is the finished product the deed is moving towards: http://imageshack.us/a/img402/4884/kalayaan83.png

Not any required role you will be asked to fill. We have a nice place and it is being revamped. Everyone in the village is friendly and we have a decent sized alliance. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. I'll do my best to persuade you to come over ;)

I believe the Northmere alliance might be a good fit for you. We recruit both villagers and mayors, and often help the transition from former to latter. Talk to Liviella, in game, or PM Cally here on the forums. She runs Ebon Rih, an active village, and is always keeping an eye out for good members. Otherwise, PM me and we can talk.

EDIT: If it helps, we have people in UK, US west and east coast timezones, so you stand a good chance of always having someone on when you're on.

Edited by Garis

Plymoth rock is looking for people, we have a deed right next to sunrise bay around the cords of t59. There is 5 to 6 of us right now, but we can always use more.