Sign in to follow this  
rolandthian

Key Colony Seeks Like Minded People

Key Colony Seeks Colonist!

!Location is at AE30 just south of Tapdance!

I am a player of 2 years of Wurm Online, and am starting all over in Celebration. I am looking for 2 to 3 dedicated, at least somewhat mature teamates. I have large plans in the making and have established the first deed which will act as our landhold for the two islands.... My plan is to extend a one lane landbridge highway to connect to two small island deeds. Similiar to the Florida Keys (On a small scale.) The first deed will be the homesite of the future pawn shop (More details comming soon).

I prefer someone I do not have to train, and someone who plays at least three days a week. Any skill set is fine. I have a fair level priest of Vynora that is my main, a chain armor smith/mason and a blacksmith, also enjoy horse breeding. I am willing to accomodate to whatever it is you enjoy, and even willing to listen to any idea!

Current projects include:

*Raising the first 11x11 island

*Finishing the mainland deed

*Establishing a mine and horse breeding stock

I am currently only seeking premium players or players that are considering premium...

Please leave a response here or try rolandthian, mikelpolak or rolandt in game!

that actually sounds like fun, but i currently have a deed + other stuff i have to look after currently

but gl finding someone :D

Can't say enough good things about Rolandt, and I'm glad to see another familiar face from the mother country come down to Celebration.

Rolandt, I wish you luck! I doubt you'll need it.

I think the shallows in the northern parts of the Northmere would have been a great place to build your keys, or possibly an artificial reef / shoreline complex similar to this:

ahbMT.jpg

or

9qWzp.jpg

Only, you know, square and stuff. Have to say, I'm excited to see what you build.

If the water's as shallow down where you're building as it is up here, then it's still a great service to local shipping to dredge and flatraise, so I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do!

For ambitious large scale digging projects you may wish to look up Aetherwalker. He just got his landshaper title and had posted a forum inquiry looking for an interesting and challenging project.

Edited by Garis