Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Auctioning Interesting 97Ql Spyglasses (X2)

I have two Spyglasses for auction at 97QL. These I personally haven't seen before ('0' Signature)...

e0e18.png

Same thing as my previous auction, no buyouts, and no hidden reserves. The auction will run a week.

1: 97QL Brass Spyglass

[13:04:52] A brass tube the length of your underarm. It has a small hole in one end covered by glass, and a similar but larger one on the other end.

[13:04:52] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, '0'.

Starting Bid: 10s

Current Bid: 25s (Topkos)

End Date: October 11th, Thursday, 8PM GMT

2: 97QL Brass Spyglass

[13:04:52] A brass tube the length of your underarm. It has a small hole in one end covered by glass, and a similar but larger one on the other end.

[13:04:52] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, '0'.

Starting Bid: 10s

Current Bid: 25s (Gimli)

End Date: October 11th, Thursday, 8PM GMT

Minimum increments for both are 1s. :)

Good luck! The winners will be required to pickup the Spyglasses at Northern Sanctuary on Celebration unless otherwise noted.

Edited by Xallo

i would bid further but i dont have that amount of silver yet :(

Edited by rajaniemi

my idea is that they got that signature because they crossed a server boarder. most of my tools did that when i crossed the servers.

Edited by rajaniemi

There are some with the signature 'o' and some with '.' that i have seen i had bought 12 of them (7 from one guy 5 from another) and only one of them had no signature at all. I am not sure why it is like that maybe a GM can tell us for sure? I thought maybe it was the ones that were given out after the crash that had the names...idk Maybe there is a name associated with each black wand and when something is spawned by that wand it has that name?

Edited by Kegan

26s on which? Would etiher Topkos or Gimli like to make a 26s offer before it closes?

He can have mine. But that account aparently was created just to bid here with a little confusing bid... My offer stands at 25

Edited by topkos

I'll get into contact with him. If he's non-responsive I'll get ahold of you. Thanks for understanding. :)

He will be irresponsive. I retire my bid. This is just not serious ...a bid at the last moment by mr nobody on a spyglass...and you going to wait on him and trying to make me bid higher? No is no the way I roll

He will be irresponsive. I retire my bid. This is just not serious ...a bid at the last moment by mr nobody that apparently doesn't know how to bid on a multiple items auction ....but still have the money for a spyglass...and you going to wait on him and trying to make me bid higher? No is no the way I roll .

He will be irresponsive. I retire my bid. This is just not serious ...a bid at the last moment by mr nobody that apparently doesn't know how to bid on a multiple items auction ....but still have the money for a spyglass...and you going to wait on him and trying to make me bid higher? No is no the way I roll .

I'm sorry you feel that way. I give everyone a fair chance at bidding on something. He placed a bid before the auction was over, so by all means it is his; therefore I am attempting to contact him. If he falls non-responsive, you may take the Spyglass for the bid amount you placed, or you can chose not to. If you chose not to, I will find somebody that does.

This is how auctions work, so please be patient and understanding, or take your money elsewhere. I'm not interested in people with sour attitudes.

Edited by Xallo

And I'm not interested on things that are fishy .

I think I've handled my fair share of auctions in the past and have never once had a single complaint about them.

If you do not want to be apart of this auction any longer, then please refrain from posting here as you are just going to embarrass yourself if you chose to continue.

Edited by Xallo

I'm already embarrased that my name is on this thread. Too late for that.