Sign in to follow this  
shyunea

Homes For Rent

Information about the homes are below the initial post.
/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/65745-new-village-aedgon-recruiting/

Don't think anyone rents houses when they're so easy to build, but GL nonetheless

Thanks,the kingdom is still fully funded by myself. the rent paid is completely passed onto the builders of my kingdom.This is just a test aiming for a few tenant honestly. Eventually any houses not rented will be sold and owned by the buyer indefinitely so long as Aedgon stands. which i have no plans to disband any of the 4 deeds i own.This is not a resort action for making money for profit, or my habit of paying for hired work. LoL.

The Idea is for players that travel inter-server whether it is for inter-server storage warehouse.Or just a vacation spot to store they're belongings.It's far more convenient to know that everything is secured while you are out of server or just plan to take a break from wurm or any reason for absence.

Also it is a deeded location which will offer unrestricted access to a home in which you are not required to have premium. and no upkeep is required unless renting.

Note this is a test.this offer will end by 11/4/2012 12:00AM CST