Sign in to follow this  
Ignotus

Clean Wounds On Freedom

Hi Everyone,

On Freedom servers, without Libila priests, is there any use for the Path of Insanity path bonus Clean Wounds? I read a mention on the forums of animals that can spread disease but wasn't sure if this really happens or how common it is.

There are still RT weapons and on chaos they are widely used.

i also noticed some diseaded animals but it's not very common i think, it happens time to time find some.

i also noticed some diseaded animals but it's not very common i think, it happens time to time find some.

I am passing dozens of diseaded unicorns each day, so for me diseaded animals are very common. ;) (Deliverance, surroundings of Zbuczyn)

I don't see any mycelium tile, anyway.

Edited by Warlander

There are still RT weapons and on chaos they are widely used.

I am passing dozens of diseaded unicorns each day, so for me diseaded animals are very common. ;) (Deliverance, surroundings of Zbuczyn)

Thanks for the input! Good to know that there are still RT weapons about. Am I correct in thinking that the diseased animals also inflict infected wounds?

Am I correct in thinking that the diseased animals also inflict infected wounds?

No, you're not correct. Disasead status does nothing wound wise.

Rotting touch, it's an enchant from lib. Basically adds damage to your hit and makes the wound infected so it heals slower/adds more damage per tic.

Edited by Redd

if you go to wild a lot then it's a nice spell to have, most fighters will have a rt weapon

Desecrating an altar also has the chance at poisoning you or giving you an infected wound

Edited by Raykow

Troll bite once gave me infected wound. This was on Independence around time, when color coded wounds was first introduced. I was surprised that I can actually use "Clean Wounds" ability, thats why I remember it. Not sure if that was removed since then.