Sign in to follow this  
axeblade346

Oldest Deliverance Mobs Boss Died Today.

TKAch.jpg

On Sunday 30/09/2011 at 21:31:58 (UCT) the map of Deliverance lost its oldest mob boss.

[23:31:58] The venerable troll king is dead. R.I.P.

A Full murder investigation is underway but the likely suspects have been limited down to.

Becket, Blinksyrevived, Bobmcknob, Cerber, Cienio, Daash, Embolism, Jaytee, Jimdeflear, Kameo, Lancelot, Lizabeth, Nyteshade, Roman, Rudie, Sincor, Snoo, Zaz, Zivirt

DO NOT try to apprehend them as they may be armed. Contact your local Spirit Templar or Tower Guard ASAP.

The Following citizens have also been spotted fleeing the crime scene.

Pilotbrah, Webbler, Battlepants.

544382ddf0b29f63bb54fa5c29c6b139e7bc600ca4384902d38edbed97ca582c6g.jpg

The latest photo of the victim

If anyone have any Information about the case, Please post the evidence here.

Edited by axeblade346
  • Like 5

Funny how you needed significantly less people this time around, and killed the bugger. Well done lads and laddettes!

Puh, considering your other topic with a similar heading, seeing this, I thought a moment someone else had passed on.

• Like 2

Wow I thought someone died.. Dude please use something less speculous having a hard enough time with my cuz in the hospital on life support. But congrats to everyone on slaying the troll king.

And well, I wouldn't consider the troll king to be a "citizen" of Deliverance either, more like some sort of deformed creature. Anyway good riddance to the pest and well done work by the exterminators.

=Ayes=

Wow I thought someone died.. Dude please use something less speculous having a hard enough time with my cuz in the hospital on life support. But congrats to everyone on slaying the troll king.

Justice has been a long time coming! As the first victim of this monster I am happy that he's finally been punished for my murder.

• Like 1