Sign in to follow this  
nervesplitter

Looking To Buy Character: Nervesplitter

Looking to get back into Wurm, but I don't want to start again, I saw that Nervesplitter is not in possesion of the person to whom I gave him. I will pay as much as he's worth and I'm willing to barter.

I feel that I left a bad impression for myself last time which is also why I'm looking for this character in specific, I feel the need to fix whatever I've done even though I know all of you don't care. From what I've seen he was sold to Garrath, but I do not know if he has been traded since then.

Welcome back :) chat is much more boring with you not around.

You're reading the same slab incident logs as me I'm guessing?

Nah, sadly don't have many logs from back then. Gone through 3-4 computers, heh.

Nah, sadly don't have many logs from back then. Gone through 3-4 computers, heh.

It's all online, decided to google Nervesplitter today then came across the logs and remembered how much fun Wurm was back then, thought I might as well get a job to pay for my own premium instead of getting my dad to pay for every other month and using the silver I gained from work and premium to buy the alternating months.

Say, does Elwood, Zuperman, Protunia and Hilfe still play?

Edited by nervesplitter

Welcome back, and don`t forget about people who had helped you in building a free hospital for wounded newbies on GV

Protunia does(unfortunately), Elwood and Zuper do as well. Not sure about Hilfe, haven't seen that name in a while.

Welcome back, and don`t forget about people who had helped you in building a free hospital for wounded newbies on GV

GV, now that brings back some memories.

Man, I hope I can find all my old stuff, like my deed, my knarr, my mine, everything.

i heard my name beeing mentioned here.

Did you not owe me money on Epic? I was looking through my messages and remembered that I gave you some silver that I never saw again.

Hey Nervesplitter I remember you, and the incident was more amusing than anything else to me, too bad it escalated like it did. Hope you get your char back and WB

- Carnick / Tripletake

Ahh, no, I never did get that character, it was sold to someone else just before I inquired. I don't remember who got it.

I just checked, Salbian is the last person who msg'd me that it was sold, and that's the last i heard, good luck in your hunt.