Sign in to follow this  
Maximillian

Enchanted Items For Sale From Stormwind Crafters!

65QL Hatchet - CoC 54, WoA 43 : 1.15s and 65QL Saw - CoC 64, WoA 44 : 1.3s and 65QL Trowel - CoC 42, WoA 82 : 2.2s to Nashoba on Indie :)

Edited by Lyosha

I'll send the out in just a min Lyosha

[14:33:04] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks, I covered half the CoD charge.

Edited by Maximillian

I'll send the out in just a min Lyosha

[14:33:04] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks, I covered half the CoD charge.

Ty!! Love your services. Speedy and quality.

Thank you. :D

...and wow we sold alot of stuff this weekend. I need to enchant faster!

70QL Saw - CoC 42, WoA 71

70QL Pickaxe - CoC 56, WoA 48

60QL Mallet - CoC 44, WoA 52

COD to Freakyy please. Thanks.

I'll get that out in 1 min.

Edit:

[12:18:32] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

I covered half the CoD charge and they'll be there in two mins, thanks.

Edited by Maximillian

Can you cod me the grooming brush pls

Edited by Bigbuoy

85QL

Blacksmithing Tools : 1.2s what does it come with is this a set? and if so ill buy.

PM Alphawolfen im in game.

Edited by AlphaWolfen

70QLRake -WoA 72: 1.2s save this for me and pm me when your in-game..thanks

Edited by Kegan

That's just 85 QL blacksmithing stuff. I'm actually not to sure what 85QL is worth but I was thinking 2s for 90 and I know 80QL is normal 80c so 1.2s seemed to fit for 85.

Edited by Maximillian

That's just 85 QL blacksmithing stuff. I'm actually not to sure what 85QL is worth but I was thinking 2s for 90 and I know 80QL is normal 80c so 1.2s seemed to fit for 85.

okay im willing to buy

What is it you need exactly?

85ql hammer, large anvil , pelt , whetstone, and if possible iron lump? im kinda new to buying on the forum but like naming items like this i dont entirely know.85ql or close to that for those items also do you enchant?

For iron lump if possible umm how much could you give in weight? and price for the Weight.

Edited by AlphaWolfen

Ah, by blacksmithing I mean tools that use the blacksmithing skill itself. Hammer and large anvil would be one of them, however the large anvil is an exception for blacksmithing because it requires a huge amount of materials. Large anvil at 80QL should be 2s, 70ql 1.2s. As far as enchanting goes I've got alot of orders on enchanting atm and cannot take anymore for a while. I will put this on the first post to keep or more clear, sorry if it was confusing.

That's most blacksmithing tools

Awl, File, Hammer, Hatchet, Leather Knife, Needle, Pickaxe, Rake, Saw, Scissors, Shovel, Small Anvil, Stone Chisel, Trowel

Edited by Maximillian

Ah, by blacksmithing I mean tools that use the blacksmithing skill itself. Hammer and large anvil would be one of them, however the large anvil is an exception for blacksmithing because it requires a huge amount of materials. Large anvil at 80QL should be 2s, 70ql 1.2s. As far as enchanting goes I've got alot of orders on enchanting atm and cannot take anymore for a while. I will put this on the first post to keep or more clear, sorry if it was confusing.

Its fine umm i can wait till enchant orders have slowed down just pm me in game when your available and we can continue from there. or on the forum.