Sign in to follow this  
Garis

Tundra Highway, Route To The Northeast

Today, on behalf of the Northmere Alliance, I built a highway connection across the tundra, joining the Northeastern highway networks to those running north from Tap Dance. As a result, there is finally a continuous highway system connecting the lands east of the Northmere, as well as the northern deserts, to Tap Dance.

J427G.png

I'm sensitive to the fragile nature of the tundra, and took care not to destroy more tiles than necessary during this process. Hopefully a completed and well designed highway grid will discourage future slipshod road construction in the area, and allow us to get some Vynora Priests out there and replace some of the tundra grass.

No one deserves to get lost and die for lack of good roads. A couple of generous souls have offered me small tokens of gratitude, but I ask instead for all soldiers and hunters who use these highways to please be generous and kind to any on these roads who are weaker than they, or in need of help.

How the new tundra highway connection fits into the existing highway grids of the NE is shown here:

ojrcA.png

/salute.

I am a nearby Vynora priest. I will try to come down and peck away at rehabbing the tundra... and I am very grateful for the road <3

Just be mindful of people when your building roads in an area maybe ask around if they have a preference where it should go :)

Roads are the lifeblood of Wurm due to its paranoia of introducing swifter travel options. Your efforts here look well planned out with a consideration for the environment expressed as well. Well done I say!

=Ayes=

Vynora and remaking tundra, what are you talking about? :o

EDIT: Oh wow, it's on the wiki. Interesting!

Edited by Wiro

A good road here and there is a necessary evil. But a 'highway grid'? Smacks of civilization. :P

Brilliance I say, now to get some one to do this in my neck of the woods. Thought about doing it myself, once I get the time.