Sign in to follow this  
AceRifle

(Poll)Do You Want Rolf To Get A New Host Asap?

Do you want Rolf to get a new host ASAP?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Rolf to get a new host ASAP?

• Yes
    • I hate lag!

The old system was much better for me. I guess it is dependant on where you live..idk

The bigger servers are starting to lag out. The small ones are fine.

Sounds not like a host problem to me.

Edited by Sklo:D

The bigger servers are starting to lag out. The small ones are fine.

Sounds not like a host problem to me.

No, I'm on MRH on Epic, which is smaller than Chaos/Inde/whatever, and I get terrible lag. PvP is getting impossible again, hunting is getting impossible. Even sitting in my mine crafting I get lag spikes.

This poll is a joke and should be moved to somewhere else. Preferably the trash bin.

Its a petition. This is not a democracy. Rolf is a dictator!

Start your own poll.

Well what is it? A petition or a poll? You don't even know what it is yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, you're right. Not my poll, er, petition. ^_^

Edited by Sarcaticous

Well what is it? A petition or a poll? You don't even know what it is yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, you're right. Not my poll, er, petition. ^_^

About time you understood!

You guys are complaining about lag I have never come across. I have not oonce noticed any lagg while playing on the indy server.

Petition or poll, kind of pointless and hard to take serious if you ask me. Especially if it's a dictatorship!

No is not a option.

NO is always an option for those who stand up to the tyranny of others trying to quash the expression of their ideas and ideals, although some refrain from expressing them when the dense fog of implacability can not be penetrated.

=Ayes=

NO is always an option for those who stand up to the tyranny of others trying to quash the expression of their ideas and ideals, although some refrain from expressing them when the dense fog of implacability can not be penetrated.

=Ayes=

Looks like a change in how the server copes with the daily backups rather than any specific genuine game lag. At least on Chaos/Wid Hopefully Rolf is looking into it. I still wonder if leaving the server up for 7+ days at a time is a good thing though.

As for moving the servers? thanks but no thanks. Had to play second fiddle to the US players for sooooooooooooo long and now the servers are over here everything is sweet, for me! so a totally selfish NO! Maybe in a few years Rolf might take another look at things.

Looks like a change in how the server copes with the daily backups rather than any specific genuine game lag. At least on Chaos/Wid Hopefully Rolf is looking into it. I still wonder if leaving the server up for 7+ days at a time is a good thing though.

As for moving the servers? thanks but no thanks. Had to play second fiddle to the US players for sooooooooooooo long and now the servers are over here everything is sweet, for me! so a totally selfish NO! Maybe in a few years Rolf might take another look at things.

Bah, seriously, not too long ago i could set my time from the 10-30 second lag from server backups. Even that is gone now. So yeah, i'm not entirely sure this is a server side issue, or some node along your connection that's messed up.

100% say there should be a new host or that they hate lag. This means that a new host should be added, since it will fix the lag problem.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

If we start farming more players online a new host will be inevitable.

Edit: No good reason not to get a new host either way.

Edited by Maozorz